Romney Predicted The Failures of Today

I am glad to hear you are happy with the way things are going with the one we were "fortunate enough" to have elected.

Pathetic.

Which voice inside your head told you that? The Iraqi were not going to allow our soldiers immunity from Iraqi law regardless of who was president. Not even Mittens would have left our troop there under those conditions.

"The Iraqi were not going to allow our soldiers immunity from Iraqi law regardless of who was president. Not even Mittens would have left our troop there under those conditions."

You know no such thing.

Simply a pretense on your part designed to shield the failure in the White House.

Really, you think Mitt would have allowed our troops to be charged with local offenses according to Iraqi law? What makes you think he'd do that to our troops? Furthermore, it was President Bush who empowered the Iraqis to do so. Well according to your Time article.

It's really too bad that 47% of our citizens are so uninformed that they somehow found their way to the polls and pulled the trigger for Obama. If Romney had won we would be well on our way out of this horrible economy. I also believe Romney would have been better for the war effort. Lets face it Obama is completely lost when it comes to foreign policy.

and this country would be on a collision course with gun rights ... Romeny placed a total ban on automatic weapons in his state when he was GOV.

piss on Romney.

There is no fucking way that you can argue that Romney would be worse than Obama when it comes to the 2nd amendment. No Way!

By the way......nice clean OP there, queen dummy. No outline. Just a few words and a video. Well done.

You can still have this genius as POTUS. Just get enough people to urge him to run again. He's a lock.

...overlooking the fact that some other idiot did the exact same thread with the exact same video earlier today.

lol, if Obama had left troops in Iraq the GOP and the RWnuts would be crowing about how he failed to keep his promise to end the war in Iraq and how he was now putting more US soldiers needlessly in harm's way.

Actually, we were thrown out of Iraq. No President in his right mind, excluding maybe W, would leave troops in a country without some immunity for them in the case of combat or a battle. Their thug Prime Minister refused to give us that cover. What was Obama supposed to do, except the best thing for our troops, which was to get them out?

This is sort of like the GOP whining about Guantanamo Bay still being open, while at the same time throwing blocks up against Obama to close it. That includes denying him the funding. The GOP waits until their mantra of NO! catches up with them....and then they blame someone else. It has been going on for years and it will probably continue for years...until they are extinct.

don't give Romney too much credit; anybody but clueless left-wing nutjobs could have predicted Obama would fail miserably

It's really too bad that 47% of our citizens are so uninformed that they somehow found their way to the polls and pulled the trigger for Obama. If Romney had won we would be well on our way out of this horrible economy. I also believe Romney would have been better for the war effort. Lets face it Obama is completely lost when it comes to foreign policy.

It's a good thing that Romney only got 47% of the vote if you ask me. It is a fitting number if nothing else.

:D

The proof is that the Bush Administration claimed with certainty that Saddam had WMDs, and he didn't.

It is a lie to claim as fact something that you do not know to be a fact.

no it isn't you idiot; you just lied.

because isn't a lie unless you knew it not to be true

Bush sent Powell to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMDs.

That was very sad. Colin Powell is a man of integrity and morals. I guess he just did not see what the W/Cheney tag team would do to soil his respect for the truth. The UN inspectors were on the ground and could not find anything, and W and DICK continued to push their lie.

By the way......nice clean OP there, queen dummy. No outline. Just a few words and a video. Well done.

You can still have this genius as POTUS. Just get enough people to urge him to run again. He's a lock.

...overlooking the fact that some other idiot did the exact same thread with the exact same video earlier today.

lol, if Obama had left troops in Iraq the GOP and the RWnuts would be crowing about how he failed to keep his promise to end the war in Iraq and how he was now putting more US soldiers needlessly in harm's way.

Actually, we were thrown out of Iraq. No President in his right mind, excluding maybe W, would leave troops in a country without some immunity for them in the case of combat or a battle. Their thug Prime Minister refused to give us that cover. What was Obama supposed to do, except the best thing for our troops, which was to get them out?

This is sort of like the GOP whining about Guantanamo Bay still being open, while at the same time throwing blocks up against Obama to close it. That includes denying him the funding. The GOP waits until their mantra of NO! catches up with them....and then they blame someone else. It has been going on for years and it will probably continue for years...until they are extinct.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! the opposition expects me to do my job with a level of competency!!

and I just want o play golf!

See post #60 to see how wrong you are.

no it isn't you idiot; you just lied.

because isn't a lie unless you knew it not to be true

Bush sent Powell to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMDs.

That was very sad. Colin Powell is a man of integrity and morals. I guess he just did not see what the W/Cheney tag team would do to soil his respect for the truth. The UN inspectors were on the ground and could not find anything, and W and DICK continued to push their lie.

the problem is you losers believe the lies you told yourselves and can never prove; then expect others to believe them

idiots

Which voice inside your head told you that? The Iraqi were not going to allow our soldiers immunity from Iraqi law regardless of who was president. Not even Mittens would have left our troop there under those conditions.

"The Iraqi were not going to allow our soldiers immunity from Iraqi law regardless of who was president. Not even Mittens would have left our troop there under those conditions."

You know no such thing.

Simply a pretense on your part designed to shield the failure in the White House.

Really, you think Mitt would have allowed our troops to be charged with local offenses according to Iraqi law? What makes you think he'd do that to our troops? Furthermore, it was President Bush who empowered the Iraqis to do so. Well according to your Time article.

See post #60 to see how wrong you are.

The far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong.

It is something you would expect form a toddler, which goes o show the mentality of the far left.

Romney Predicted The Failures of Today

So did many others - long before 2007. Romney is a moron.

And yet, you brainiacs paid heed to the exotic looking con man from (ahem) Hawaii.

So who are the REAL morons???

And you are STILL kicking off Romeny's wisdom.

Go bay at the moon you freaking loon!

This is the second most astounding thing in the universe!

Romney...2007....predicts exactly what is happening in the Middle East and Africa today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_t-YCnZKg8

This man could have been your President.

The first most astounding thing?

Supposedly sentient Americans actually re-elected the failure...and they are responsible for the chaos in the word today.

Yeah, blame Obama.

Mitt was just about 6 years behind the times when he made those remarks.

I heard in 2004 from an excellent source (inside the Beltway) that if we left Iraq would RETURN to civil war between the Shia's and the Sunnis. By then it was OLD news. So amused to see how easily impressed you are.

It was common knowledge and a warning issued to Bush and Cheney in 2001 by the generals they coveted that it was not winnable unless we just carpet-bombed the whole region and then took over the oil fields.

But Cheney couldn't make any money off that deal and Bush's wish to have Saddam snuffed because "...he tried to kill my Daddy" would not be fulfilled.

Find another prophet, honey.

Last edited:
When you say "predicted" that means it actually has to happen -- you can't just make believe it happened and then say "see, I was right."

Hilary Clinton was one of the most successful Sec of State in our history. She is the most popular woman in the U.S. if not the world.

How can we trust Democracy to work the way it is supposed to work if the free press no longer functions as it is supposed to?

all of Obama's failures were predictable

including the huge mess on our southern border right now

It's a good thing that Romney only got 47% of the vote if you ask me. It is a fitting number if nothing else.

:D

Granted that, but I will say that Romney seemed to be a little more tuned into what was happening in Russia and with Putin than Obama.

Mitty ought to know, he's traded with them enough through his multitude of offshore businesses where he keeps his money.

all of Obama's failures were predictable

including the huge mess on our southern border right now

If you were smart and weren't brainwashed by the teapers and their leader, the canadian Ted Cruz...you would realize the mess on the Northern border is far more dangerous and porous than that of the Mexican highway into heaven.

Give up the tea party, son...they hate you. Come back to the GOP so you won't get killed by the nutters you defend so much.

Forum List

Back