Romney Predicted The Failures of Today

all of Obama's failures were predictable

including the huge mess on our southern border right now

If you were smart and weren't brainwashed by the teapers and their leader, the canadian Ted Cruz...you would realize the mess on the Northern border is far more dangerous and porous than that of the Mexican highway into heaven.

Give up the tea party, son...they hate you. Come back to the GOP so you won't get killed by the nutters you defend so much.

you are easily the biggest idiot on these boards

only a complete idiot believes the northern border is more of a problem than the southern border

change the channel idiot

Educate yourself and look around. Our southern border is not a mess.

Look at our other borders - wide open and will stay there while the RWs blather on and on about children running from sex traffickers.

is there a left-wing nutjob capable of thinking for himself?

by the way leftard; who is responsible for ensuring our Northern border is secure?

listen up Ms. Notary Public.....

Obama accepted the responsibility of the Iraq conflict when he took the oath.

He opted to end the war as he promised, but as opposed to looking at possible negative ramifications of a full pull out, he simply acted and washed his hands of it.

But only a mental midget would not realize that it would create a vacuum and to create a vacuum in that region is a very dangerous thing.

He didn't care. He wanted to popular.

Good for him.

Bad for us.

Wrong. Obama ended nothing. Bush ended it when he was forced to sign sofa via the Iraqi government.

Iraqi wanted us gone. Period.

Wrong.

The problem was totally due to the ineptitude of Obama, and folks like you who put him in office.

"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012,...."
Iraq?s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Do you understand that?

Bush left Obama with three years.....three years....to work out an agreement.

The dunce could not.

You post an opinion piece entitled 'Iraq's Government, not Obama, called time on the US troop presence',

and that's supposed to be your evidence that Obama, not the Iraqi Government, called time on US troop presence?

lol, are you some sort of dyslexic to boot?

Educate yourself and look around. Our southern border is not a mess.

Look at our other borders - wide open and will stay there while the RWs blather on and on about children running from sex traffickers.

the fact that you're smugly ignorant of how badly you're embarrassing yourself with spoon-fed lies; doesn't mean you aren't making a fool of yourself

It's really too bad that 47% of our citizens are so uninformed that they somehow found their way to the polls and pulled the trigger for Obama. If Romney had won we would be well on our way out of this horrible economy. I also believe Romney would have been better for the war effort. Lets face it Obama is completely lost when it comes to foreign policy.

and this country would be on a collision course with gun rights ... Romeny placed a total ban on automatic weapons in his state when he was GOV.

piss on Romney.

There is no fucking way that you can argue that Romney would be worse than Obama when it comes to the 2nd amendment. No Way!

Romney stomped ALL over the 2nd, Obama, not so much.

WAY!

Romney is incompetent to hold any office. He has no backbone and would do what his owners told him to do.

If he had been elected, we would be deep in a couple more wars.

If a Repub gets elected, we will be deep in a couple more wars.

and this country would be on a collision course with gun rights ... Romeny placed a total ban on automatic weapons in his state when he was GOV.

piss on Romney.

There is no fucking way that you can argue that Romney would be worse than Obama when it comes to the 2nd amendment. No Way!

Romney stomped ALL over the 2nd, Obama, not so much.

WAY!

True.

Obama loosened gun laws. Mittens passed gun control.

But, Mittens would not pass more gun control. Nor would he be in favor of basic rights. He would do exactly what his owners told him to do.

The far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong.

It is something you would expect form a toddler, which goes o show the mentality of the far left.

Why would I admit I was wrong about invading Iraq? I know I'm right, and this current situation is even more evidence that I was right.

If you were smart and weren't brainwashed by the teapers and their leader, the canadian Ted Cruz...you would realize the mess on the Northern border is far more dangerous and porous than that of the Mexican highway into heaven.

Give up the tea party, son...they hate you. Come back to the GOP so you won't get killed by the nutters you defend so much.

you are easily the biggest idiot on these boards

You don't think the canadian border is porous. You don't think illegal immigration from the northern border is more dangerous...is that why you think I am an idiot.

You should educate yourself.

Canadian Border Bigger Terror Threat Than Mexican Border, Says Border Patrol Chief | CNS News

Illegal Immigrants Coming in Through Canada

And just a few more links so you can educate yourself. Don't fall into the teaper hate message, the great white north is a greater threat to the well being of the US than any Mexican.

SHARIA LAW IN CANADA - Troubling Sharia Law Gains In Canada

Suicide bomber killed in Iraq part of wider jihadi base in Calgary - Canada - CBC News

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/357931-canada-watch-canada-breeding-terrorists.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/357599-canada-funds-terrorism-against-uncle-sam.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/357443-canada-teaching-anti-americanism.html

Romney is incompetent to hold any office. He has no backbone and would do what his owners told him to do.

If he had been elected, we would be deep in a couple more wars.

If a Repub gets elected, we will be deep in a couple more wars.

Romney would have had us pouring more hundreds of billions into Iraq, plus hundreds of billions into a missile defense that either doesn't work or is all but useless even if it does.

And all the while his lackey Paul Ryan would be on his calculator, trying to come up with more ways to squeeze the money for all of the above out of America's poor and working class.

only a complete idiot believes the northern border is more of a problem than the southern border

change the channel idiot

I wonder if you are man enough to admit when you are wrong. Embrace your white side...or black side, whichever side it is that carries your integrity and read the articles I posted above. You don't have to admit you are wrong on the public forum (although a real man would), but you can simply PM me and say you were ignorant of the truth. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you...hell, I will even gain a little respect for you, son).

...overlooking the fact that some other idiot did the exact same thread with the exact same video earlier today.

lol, if Obama had left troops in Iraq the GOP and the RWnuts would be crowing about how he failed to keep his promise to end the war in Iraq and how he was now putting more US soldiers needlessly in harm's way.

Actually, we were thrown out of Iraq. No President in his right mind, excluding maybe W, would leave troops in a country without some immunity for them in the case of combat or a battle. Their thug Prime Minister refused to give us that cover. What was Obama supposed to do, except the best thing for our troops, which was to get them out?

This is sort of like the GOP whining about Guantanamo Bay still being open, while at the same time throwing blocks up against Obama to close it. That includes denying him the funding. The GOP waits until their mantra of NO! catches up with them....and then they blame someone else. It has been going on for years and it will probably continue for years...until they are extinct.

See post #60 to see how wrong you are.

That, again, would be the article entitled:

Iraq’s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence

change the channel idiot

I wonder if you are man enough to admit when you are wrong. Embrace your white side...or black side, whichever side it is that carries your integrity and read the articles I posted above. ).

His integrity is all in his head, which means it's in his back side.

Actually, we were thrown out of Iraq. No President in his right mind, excluding maybe W, would leave troops in a country without some immunity for them in the case of combat or a battle. Their thug Prime Minister refused to give us that cover. What was Obama supposed to do, except the best thing for our troops, which was to get them out?

This is sort of like the GOP whining about Guantanamo Bay still being open, while at the same time throwing blocks up against Obama to close it. That includes denying him the funding. The GOP waits until their mantra of NO! catches up with them....and then they blame someone else. It has been going on for years and it will probably continue for years...until they are extinct.

That, again, would be the article entitled:

Iraq’s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence

The "Time" was 2012.....

...who was the President?

change the channel idiot

I wonder if you are man enough to admit when you are wrong. Embrace your white side...or black side, whichever side it is that carries your integrity and read the articles I posted above. ).

His integrity is all in his head, which means it's in his back side.

I like bedbug...he has just been drinking some tea that clouds his judgement.

"The Iraqi were not going to allow our soldiers immunity from Iraqi law regardless of who was president. Not even Mittens would have left our troop there under those conditions."

You know no such thing.

Simply a pretense on your part designed to shield the failure in the White House.

Really, you think Mitt would have allowed our troops to be charged with local offenses according to Iraqi law? What makes you think he'd do that to our troops? Furthermore, it was President Bush who empowered the Iraqis to do so. Well according to your Time article.

From your link on Post #60

The Bush Administration had agreed in 2004 to restore Iraqi sovereignty, and in 2005 put the country’s elected government in charge of shaping its destiny. But President Bush hadn’t anticipated that Iraqi democracy would see pro-U.S. parties sidelined and would, instead, consistently return governments closer to Tehran than they are to Washington.

There you have it. President Bush gave them the power.

Wrong. Obama ended nothing. Bush ended it when he was forced to sign sofa via the Iraqi government.

Iraqi wanted us gone. Period.

Wrong.

The problem was totally due to the ineptitude of Obama, and folks like you who put him in office.

"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012,...."
Iraq?s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Do you understand that?

Bush left Obama with three years.....three years....to work out an agreement.

The dunce could not.

You post an opinion piece entitled 'Iraq's Government, not Obama, called time on the US troop presence',

and that's supposed to be your evidence that Obama, not the Iraqi Government, called time on US troop presence?

lol, are you some sort of dyslexic to boot?

So....Obama had the opportunity to convince the Iraqis.....but failed in said attempt.

Glad to see you dunces can no longer blame Bush.

Now...as for Obama's foreign policy achievements?

With apologies to Brendan Behan, watching Obama attempt to accomplish policy objectives is like watching a Eunuch in a Harem.

He wants to, but just can’t.

Forum List

Back