*Romney Unfit For Senate!*

Do you honestly think any would have voted for Obama? Please!

Wait...so they DID vote for Romney but now they hate him with a purple passion because he said something Trump didn't like? (which was actually pretty sane)

Oh...

Do you honestly think any would have voted for Obama? Please!

Wait...so they DID vote for Romney but now they hate him with a purple passion because he said something Trump didn't like? (which was actually pretty sane)

Oh...

That is your opinion. Good for you! did one of your grandchildren figure that out for you?

Sorry bout that,

1. First off he is not a Republican.
  2. Liberal.
  3. He thinks its wise to reveal he is liberal running as a conservative, thinks he will garner liberal votes for attacking the President.
  4. Well real Americans hate his two faced political crap.
  5. He is a FAKE.
  6. America hates FAKES.
  7. I hate everything he stands for.
  8. He is a terrible person, if you want to call him that, a person.
  9. Might be better if he lost at least the lady is a for sure blue dog liberal and she isn't hiding the fact.
  10. He is nothing but trouble with a mouth.
  11. On campaign trail, Romney criticizes Trump’s characterization of media as ‘enemy of the people’

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Soulless Romney is a career politician, He’s never been successful at a real job in his life...

Soulless Romney invented Obamacare... That is why it’s a failure

who was romney? :dunno:

Romney tossed the health care ball to Hillary when Bill was in power and Hillary was 'handling health care.'

Then 0bama took it on.

What is RomneyCare?

Romney is a globalist as is the LDS platform, because they believe every inch of the world should be open to their proselytizing... and making $$$.

He's also a corporate pirate who bought problematic businesses, ripped them to pieces and sold their constituent components off in order to make $$$ ... even though that practice kicked the ass out of our economy while Bush was ramping the housing bubble ...

...then Boom!

Sorry bout that,

1. I hope he fails.
  2. He deserves to fail.
  3. He deserves to meet a tragic end soon, very soon, no one will miss him, he is arm hooked with the Clintons, they keep staying alive when it would be better if they made the grade.
  4. All true, I am not saying I want them to befall any harm just saying they surely deserve such.
  5. But no we will have to keep hearing their shit for decades!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I wish there were a place to send washed up politicians so we wouldn't have to listen to their shit for so long!
  2. They use to just go away quietly, now these fucks just keep running the putried mouths as if they missed their short bus to the insane asylum.
  3. Licking their shit stained fingers while complaining the election was stolen, legacy stolen!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Liberal.
  3. He thinks its wise to reveal he is liberal running as a conservative, thinks he will garner liberal votes for attacking the President.
  5. He is a FAKE.
  6. America hates FAKES.
  9. Might be better if he lost at least the lady is a for sure blue dog liberal and she isn't hiding the fact.
  11. On campaign trail, Romney criticizes Trump’s characterization of media as ‘enemy of the people’

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Unfortunately he's a Mormon running in Utah....They'd elect Beelzebub himself in Utah, if he converted to LDS.
Didn’t know Massachusetts was Mormon
Btw his dad was governor of Michigan was that Mormon too?

I voted against him and his dancing horses a few years ago, but if he opposes Trump, he's worth considering.

Sorry bout that,

:auiqs.jpg:
  2. He thinks its wise to reveal he is liberal running as a conservative, thinks he will garner liberal votes for attacking the President.
  3. Well real Americans hate his two faced political crap.
  4. He is a FAKE.
  5. America hates FAKES.
  6. I hate everything he stands for.
  7. He is a terrible person, if you want to call him that, a person.
  8. Might be better if he lost at least the lady is a for sure blue dog liberal and she isn't hiding the fact.
  9. He is nothing but trouble with a mouth.
  10. On campaign trail, Romney criticizes Trump’s characterization of media as ‘enemy of the people’

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You wouldn't know what a conservative Republican was if one came up and bit you in the ASS.--:auiqs.jpg:

1. No conservative would have ever campaigned on single payer health care. Trump did.
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy | Breitbart
2. No conservative would have ever proposed another Obamacare program only called child care subsidies.
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies
3. No conservative would have said "I love debt--I am the KING of debt."
Why Donald Trump has crowned himself the 'king of debt'
4. No conservative loves eminent domain.
Donald Trump's weird love affair with eminent domain
Donald Trump's Eminent Domain Love Nearly Cost a Widow Her House

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

A very funny article but TRUE:
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

Sorry bout that,

1. Do not edit my post ass hat!
  2. Trump is conservative you moron.
  3. Romney is bad for America, bad for even Mormons.
  4. They will find out if they elect him.
  5. God help them if they do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Liberal.
  5. He is a FAKE.
  6. America hates FAKES.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Not unlike all the assholes currently in the Senate.

Sorry bout that,

1. Romney's dad was a crook politician who got rich in politics.
  2. Gave his wealth to his son to carry on the family business.
  3. Now Mitt is getting all he can hoodwink!
  4. Why are voters unable to see these truths?
  5. Otherwise he would already promise to donate his pay to charity, his dad stole enough already!
  6. He has always had a yellow streak of liberalism running down and up for that matter his back!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back