Romney's Bain Lie

Oh..and:

7. No more citizen's united. Money shouldn't buy power.

Money does not buy power, if it did Microsoft would never have been prosecuted as a monopoly.

Microsoft got most of the decisions against it reversed during the Bush administration.

Please..

The only part that was reversed was the breakup order, which was ridiculous in the first place. The Bush administration actually supported the Clinton era lawsuit that was partially overturned by the appeals court, and used the ruling that Microsoft had engaged in monopolistic practices to force a settlement with them.

Bullshit.

Wanna bet? Obama has military operations targeting terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, and a couple of other places I can't remember off the top of my head. Not to mention Libya.

These aren't declarations of war..and in fact, small covert operations.

And if you think this hasn't been ongoing since WWII..I've a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Cheap.

I said he is conducting military operations in more countries than anyone since WWII, I didn't say anything about acts of war.

By the way, by anyone I mean anyone, not just any US president.

You're not getting it.

You'd do well to travel..to maybe get a sense of why many enterpreneurs move out of third world countries to set up shop in the US or Europe.

I don't get it? How is pointing out that entrepreneurs come to the US proof that we need to end patents? Patents are worldwide now, not just in the US.

Because the very things I pointed out in the post..are why businesses flourish.

That ain't cheap.

And what you guys are trying to do..is the bankrupt the very system that allows people to be successful.

Kind of like killing the goose that lays golden eggs..for a fine goose dinner.

Patents have been between 17 and 21 years since the first patent office opened. They currently are 20 years from the date the patent is filed, yet you think we should end the in perpetuity patents we do not have in order to let business flourish. Excuse me if I think you don't make sense.

He absolutely should not.

When the other guy brings a gun to the game..you find yourself a rocket launcher.

Let's see if the totally ripe idea of whipping out tax returns gets off the ground!

Be reasonable, white Obamney-fans. By now, we ALL have to see those returns. It's simple. No excuses. What's on those fucking returns? They are the next media step.

I don't see how Romney stands any chance of beating Obama in November without releasing more of his income tax returns - especially for years 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002. To date, Romney says 2010 and 2011 are all we get. Voters need to see those critical years - 1999 thru 2002.

I don't see how Romney stands any chance of beating Obama in November without releasing more of his income tax returns - especially for years 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002. To date, Romney says 2010 and 2011 are all we get. Voters need to see those critical years - 1999 thru 2002.

would it change your vote asshole?

He absolutely should not.

When the other guy brings a gun to the game..you find yourself a rocket launcher.

Let's see if the totally ripe idea of whipping out tax returns gets off the ground!

Be reasonable, white Obamney-fans. By now, we ALL have to see those returns. It's simple. No excuses. What's on those fucking returns? They are the next media step.

Job creation.

I know that scares the shit out of Obamabots

CBS News’s Jan Crawford asked Romney that even if he wasn’t involved in day-to-day operations at Bain, as the listed owner of the company, “Doesn’t the buck stop with you?” Romney insisted he should not be politically liable for anything that happened after 1999.

Romney told the Massachusetts Ballot Law Commission in 2002 that he attended meetings with some companies where he sat on the board, including Staples, where Bain was an early investor, and LifeLike, a company in which Bain was still invested.

More: Mitt Romney Tries To Regain Offense, But Offers Up Few New Details On Bain | TPM2012

You should be concerned about all those Independents who are ultimately likely to conclude that Romney is lying and, because of that, he's keeping his returns a secret.

Romney's taking the Piano Player in the Whorehouse position on what Bain did after 1999.

He had no idea what was going on upstairs. Really.

It doesn't pass the laugh test. Since he did not fully divest himself of Bain until 2002, when he became governor, he was officially on a "leave of absense". Those folks didn't know if he was going to be back.

So it's hard to believe that a Bain underling was going to jeapordize his career by engaging in practices the boss wouldn't approve of if he came back.

In short, he would have approved, and pretending he wouldn't have is kind of silly.

You should be concerned about all those Independents
who are ultimately likely to conclude that Romney is lying and, because of that, he's keeping his returns a secret.

I really don't think the unemployed ones really give a flying shit.

:eusa_hand:

who are ultimately likely to conclude that Romney is lying and, because of that, he's keeping his returns a secret.

You don't think so? Well, try to extrapolate what an average working (or nonworking) stiff might conclude.
"If Romney is lying about this, how can I believe anything he says about what he's going to do for average folks once in office. And why should I believe that he cares one bit about average people at all."
These self same people could easily conclude that at least Obama knows the struggles of ordinary people and is fighting for them as a group whereas Romney has a long history of screwing average workers in order to make money for wealthy investors.

You don't think so? Well, try to extrapolate what an average working (or nonworking) stiff might conclude.
"If Romney is lying about this, how can I believe anything he says about what he's going to do for average folks once in office. And why should I believe that he cares one bit about average people at all."
These self same people could easily conclude that at least Obama knows the struggles of ordinary people and is fighting for them as a group whereas Romney has a long history of screwing average workers in order to make money for wealthy investors.

:lmao:
That's a good one.
You Libs still can't admit that Obama's spoon is only slightly less silver than Romney's.

How's this for a hypothetical statement from you imaginary Indie:
"If Obama hasn't improved conditions that would help me in finding a job in 4 years, why would I want to wait four more years for him to figure it out?"

That's a good one.
You Libs still can't admit that Obama's spoon is only slightly less silver than Romney's.

"If Obama hasn't improved conditions that would help me in finding a job in 4 years, why would I want to wait four more years for him to figure it out?"

You're the ones who mocked Obama's stint as a community organizer. Obama got down in the trenches when he could have gone straight to Wall St after graduation.

That's a good one.

You're the ones who mocked Obama's stint as a community organizer. Obama got down in the trenches when he could have gone straight to Wall St after graduation.

An Agitator/Protest organizer doesn't create jobs.

That's a good one.

An Agitator/Protest organizer doesn't create jobs.
He does if he buys stuff.

Forum List

Back