Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

I've got an idea, go to your stock holder meetings......exercise your proxy.

I've got a better idea. Vote to change the laws, and tell the Vampire Capitalists to kiss our asses.

Yea! We need more Frankenstein Communism! Thanks JoeB - You bittuh bastaad.

Regulation of business is not 'vampire communism.' It is social democracy and has been going in the name of We the People for more than 100 years.

Words have meanings, TGG. Use the right meanings, please. 'Vampire capitalism', my pointy little teeth.

Nope, he's not. You would have been saying the same thing about the wealthy FDR or TR.

I hope you are getting paid something for this gig online, considering the hours you put into it.

One would think that you would get better at it. Oh, well.

Nope, he's not. You would have been saying the same thing about the wealthy FDR or TR.

I hope you are getting paid something for this gig online, considering the hours you put into it.

One would think that you would get better at it. Oh, well.

So what does deflecting from the point get you from the Koch Brothers?

If you watched today's fiasco, where Romney had to quickly put out a fire because one of his supporters was about to launch a racist campaign, and he kind of stood their stupidly, you see how inept he is. He's manipulated the haters, but he can't control them.

Incidently, Teddy Roosevelt put his money where his mouth was. He went out and served with the Rough Riders, and one of his sons died in World War I. So while he was a hawk, he was willing to put his ass on the line. FDR was not far off. True, he didn't serve himself, but his son Elliot served in WWII.

Romney, meh, not so much. Let the poor people do it. I've got to put on my white shirt and annoy French people.

Again, Jake, Romney isn't the guy who is going to bring the GOP back to the center.

He's too indebted to the Gatsby's of the world..

I don't know what you think "the center" is. But Obama couldn't hit it with a sling shot. Meanwhile his cronies tried to interfere with the GOP primaries, saying that Romney was "not conservative enough." I wouldn't be surprised if we found similar quotes from you a few months back. You don't get to have it both ways Joey.

Joe would love to have it both ways, and you are sound on about flip flop JoeB a few months ago.

Again, Jake, Romney isn't the guy who is going to bring the GOP back to the center.

He's too indebted to the Gatsby's of the world..

I don't know what you think "the center" is. But Obama couldn't hit it with a sling shot. Meanwhile his cronies tried to interfere with the GOP primaries, saying that Romney was "not conservative enough." I wouldn't be surprised if we found similar quotes from you a few months back. You don't get to have it both ways Joey.

Actually, it would depend on the issue. On some issues, I don't think Romney is conservative enough. On other issues, I think he's too conservative. But I don't look at conservatism as a checklist of shit you absolutely have to believe even if the evidence says it's crap.

You know, like you jokers discounting global warming because the Oil companies pay propagandistst to tell you there's nothing to it.

But of course, the guy has been on every side of every issue, so you really, really can't tell.

My problem with Romney is that he lies so often, he can't keep his own story straight. He used to be for cap and trade, socialized medicine and gay rights. Now he's against those things, because people like you are his supporters.

And when the Birfter Crazies want to do a Reverand Wright Commercial, he has to shut that crap down.

Sure. You changed support of candidates six times during the Republican primary for starters.

You can explain that before I bring up each, individually, of the sixteen other changes to confront.

You are by far the Board's own John 'flip flop' Kerry.

Romney is no different than the rest of the never serve with more than lip service politicians when it comes to defending the country.

While the best of our youth are fighting and spilling their blood for our country Romney and his ilk are out looking for more ways to take away vet benefits and profit on the deal.

Our great servicemen and women are being wasted overseas in missions that are not necessary for the nation's defense. I support them in every way and every day, one of those being trying to get them home.

Sure. You changed support of candidates six times during the Republican primary for starters.

You can explain that before I bring up each, individually, of the sixteen other changes to confront.

You are by far the Board's own John 'flip flop' Kerry.

Um, yeah... I can.

I looked for the best "not Romney" out there.

Any one of which would have been a better candidate than the weird Mormon Robot you have...

but deflect away, my sone, deflect away..

Thus, you flip flopped from candidate to candidate, not because you would vote GOP but so that you could get a candidate that BHO would have an easier time with.

So you failed.

Thus, you flip flopped from candidate to candidate, not because you would vote GOP but so that you could get a candidate that BHO would have an easier time with.

So you failed.

No, I wanted a candidate who isn't Romney.

Simple enough.

I mean, it's amazing you just don't get that.

I think Romney's the weakest candidate there is. If he couldn't beat McCain or Ted the Drunk, he isn't going to beat Obama.

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

So I guess if you didn't serve in the military you are not a true American....
If you want to and please take your time here.
Please list Obama's military record...
If you don't want to put it out in public because The Obama is a very shy and humble man
and doesn't like the attention you can email or even call me and tell me all about Obama's
achievements when he served in the armed forces.

And the records should end prior to 2008...

This should be good....can't wait.

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

They already did their mission for God.

So you failed.

No, I wanted a candidate who isn't Romney.

Simple enough.

I mean, it's amazing you just don't get that.

I think Romney's the weakest candidate there is. If he couldn't beat McCain or Ted the Drunk, he isn't going to beat Obama.

Nah. You're a full fledged lefty. You didn't want the guy with the best chance to beat Obama; and that was Romney. And you hoped you had something with his Mormonism but nobody else is running with that torch.

They already did their mission for God.

So what if they did? They sacrificed two prime years of there life to do what they believed and they were not paid for it. Have you ever embarked upon such a selfless cause?

some things ... and ... repeating ... and .... and ....

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back