Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

Whatever, guy...

Frankly, you are starting to kind of bore me with this...

Mormons are evil. That's my opinion. Sorry, just is.

Learn to deal.

Is Obama evil?

Yeah, man, he was like developed in a Secret Marxist Lab in Keyna with the intent to destroy good Christian Values.... Glenn Beck said so. :cuckoo:

Well that's pretty much my point. You're a partisan hack bigot. If you're going to tell us how evil Mormons are but Obama has a pass to do what he wants then who cares really what you have to say about it as you are clearly a poor judge of character/ethics/values.

Is Obama evil?

Yeah, man, he was like developed in a Secret Marxist Lab in Keyna with the intent to destroy good Christian Values.... Glenn Beck said so. :cuckoo:

Well that's pretty much my point. You're a partisan hack bigot. If you're going to tell us how evil Mormons are but Obama has a pass to do what he wants then who cares really what you have to say about it as you are clearly a poor judge of character/ethics/values.

No, you see, the evil of Mormons can be documented back to the time when Joseph Smith made up a fake religion so he could screw little girls... So it was kind of evil from the start.

Unlike your fantasies, the Mormon Stuff can be DOCUMENTED.

The diffference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?

Original and Extra-Crispy!

Is Obama evil?

Obama is not evil.

Neither are Mormons.

No, you see, the evil of Mormons can be documented back to the time when Joseph Smith made up a fake religion so he could screw little girls... So it was kind of evil from the start.

Unlike your fantasies, the Mormon Stuff can be DOCUMENTED.

The diffference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?

Original and Extra-Crispy!

You're so funny I forgot to laugh. I really don't care about your distorted history of Mormons. So leaving that aside; what are they doing today that is so evil? According to you, having the audacity to live up to their faith and be against gay marriage. Whoopdy doo. Meanwhile, Obama is evil. Dude isn't even from the country. He's lied to us about everything and idiots like yourself worship him like a messiah. For someone that is so against religion, you do have a religion joeb. Obamianity. Sad, but true. And trust me, he'll make you die for his sins long before he dies for your sins :lol:

Obama is not evil.

Neither are Mormons.

You want to think you're the voice of reason. You're the voice of apathy. I'm sure plenty of "fair minded persons" like yourself said Hitler wasn't evil too.

If greed, selfishness, narcissism, lies and apathy are no longer categorized as evil then maybe Obama isn't evil.

You're so funny I forgot to laugh. I really don't care about your distorted history of Mormons. So leaving that aside; what are they doing today that is so evil? According to you, having the audacity to live up to their faith and be against gay marriage. Whoopdy doo. Meanwhile, Obama is evil. Dude isn't even from the country. He's lied to us about everything and idiots like yourself worship him like a messiah. For someone that is so against religion, you do have a religion joeb. Obamianity. Sad, but true. And trust me, he'll make you die for his sins long before he dies for your sins :lol:

Like I said before, I voted for McCain in 2008, and if the GOP had nominated anyone but Romney, I'd be supporting them. I may still vote for Gary Johnson if Obama is leading Romney by enough where there's no risk of Romney winning.

Mormons are evil because they believe all other religions are an abomination unto the Lord.

Until 1922, the had a temple vow that Mormons should seek revenge on the United States for the murder of Joseph and Hyrum Smith.

Because they dont' seem to understand that there is a line between Church and State that is the only thing that keeps this society civil.

Like I said before, I voted for McCain in 2008, and if the GOP had nominated anyone but Romney, I'd be supporting them. I may still vote for Gary Johnson if Obama is leading Romney by enough where there's no risk of Romney winning.

No you wouldn't. Anybody that is going out of their way to support Obama doesn't have a shred of GOP in his blood. I've heard all the nonsense you have to say Joe. You're a psychopath. Maybe you believe your own lies. I don't know. But I know I'm not believing them.

A special lol at JoeB. Cos you're not fooling anyone.

conservatives-clubhouse-picture4457-stupid.jpg

No you wouldn't. Anybody that is going out of their way to support Obama doesn't have a shred of GOP in his blood. I've heard all the nonsense you have to say Joe. You're a psychopath. Maybe you believe your own lies. I don't know. But I know I'm not believing them.

Again, you believe in magic sky men, and if you keep praying and hating, those bad feelings you have will go away..

Incidently, if you look at the exit polls in 2008, 22% of self-identified conservatives and 10% of self identified Republicans voted for Obama.

Republican and conservative support for Barack Obama in 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, please Gats, don't let stupid things called FACTS get in your way.

I'm not leaving the REpublican Party, the GOP left me when it got bought out by multi-national corporations and let religious loons like you have the run of the place.

Obama is not evil.

Neither are Mormons.

You want to think you're the voice of reason. You're the voice of apathy. I'm sure plenty of "fair minded persons" like yourself said Hitler wasn't evil too.

If greed, selfishness, narcissism, lies and apathy are no longer categorized as evil then maybe Obama isn't evil.

You've basically described Romney to a "T".

He's a borderline sociopath who only interest is in his legacy and setting up a dynasty.

Romney truly only cares about Romney.

a partisan hack bigot? The Great Gatsby meet JoeB, JoeB meet The Great Gatsby

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

When/where did you serve, peckerhead?

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

When/where did you serve, peckerhead?

US Army. Reserves 1981-1986, Active duty 1986-1992.. Rank E-6 SSG, MOS 76Y30.

Thanks for asking.

So let's ask the question again, if the Romney boys are such great patriots, why aren't they signing up?

It isn't a "partisan" thing for me, man.

Voted for McCain in 2008, will probably vote for Jeb Bush when he's the candidate in 2016 after Romney fails epically.

And sorry, I think it's impossible to be a religous bigot unless everyone is.

because if you embrace one philosophy, you are saying all the others are wrong. You can think Catholicism or Mormonism or Atheism are wrong, or you can think one of them is right, but you can't think they are all right.

Of course, Mormonism has the virtue of being PROVABLY wrong.

There were no men in Quaker Dress on the Moon.
The Book of Abraham was actually a pagan papyrus.
There were no Nephites, Lamanites or Jaredites. No trace of their civilization has been found in archeology, genetics, linguistics or any other scientifice discipline.
The Kinderhook tablets were modern forgeries.

In short, the proof the Mormonism is false is any kind of rigorous examination of their claims.

Obama is not evil.

Neither are Mormons.

Your first paragraph is pretty silly. Your second paragraph serves up onto a platter the left's description of Romney.

Last edited:

There were no men in Quaker Dress on the Moon.
The Book of Abraham was actually a pagan papyrus.
There were no Nephites, Lamanites or Jaredites. No trace of their civilization has been found in archeology, genetics, linguistics or any other scientifice discipline.
The Kinderhook tablets were modern forgeries.

As I said.

Obama is not evil.

Neither are Mormons.

Your first paragraph is pretty silly. Your second paragraph serves up onto a platter the left's description of Romney.

So basically you're a partisan hack for Obama. Got it.

Forum List

Back