Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

JoeB's love life was stolen by a LDS guy and he has never gotten over it.

His problem, not ours.
No, some Mormons stabbed me in the back during the worst time of my life. Because that's what these cocksuckers do. I don't stab in the back, I come at you from the front.
Doesn't matter. You are still a loser, front or back, love or business or whatever. Heal thyself.

JoeB's love life was stolen by a LDS guy and he has never gotten over it.

His problem, not ours.
No, some Mormons stabbed me in the back during the worst time of my life. Because that's what these cocksuckers do. I don't stab in the back, I come at you from the front.
Doesn't matter. You are still a loser, front or back, love or business or whatever. Heal thyself.

Nope, I doubt you could have survived my life, sissy boy.

But Mormons showed me what they really are, a bunch of fakes and backstabbers.

And I spend my life mocking and exposing them.

And when Romney is defeated in November, as he will be, it will be the most awesome day ever.

:lol: Such talk from a loser. You run into a small bunch of 'Mormons', get your ass kicked either physically or metaphorically, so now you hate all Mormons.

How fucking doosh is that?

And when Romney is defeated in November, as he will be, it will be the most awesome day ever.

What made your life so hard?

:lol: Such talk from a loser. You run into a small bunch of 'Mormons', get your ass kicked either physically or metaphorically, so now you hate all Mormons.

How fucking doosh is that?

No, I run into a bunch of Mormons, who approach me with the stupid, smiley shit and then they turn around and stab me in the back, because that what a weaselly little bastard does.

The Mormons are weasels. Every last one of them.

What made your life so hard?

How about losing both of my parents when I was 19, to start with.

Balancing two minimum wage jobs and the National Guard to pay my way through college.

My condolences on losing your parents at an early age, JoeB.

I put myself through college with children and wife and minimum wages and school loans and food stamps and WIC, which was all paid back with interest, and returned even more to the community with gratitude for all that I have been able to accomplish.

How does that lead to you and your hatred of Mormons.

My condolences on losing your parents at an early age, JoeB.

I put myself through college with children and wife and minimum wages and school loans and food stamps and WIC, which was all paid back with interest, and returned even more to the community with gratitude for all that I have been able to accomplish.

How does that lead to you and your hatred of Mormons.

Because they showed me what they were..

individually, these scumwads keep a low profile, but put them in a group, they are as thick as fucking theives..

Which is why they should never be given any power.

Incidently, after they did what they did, I didn't spend much time thinking about them, until Romney started popping up. Then I started researching what they were, and yeah, it all made a lot more sense.

The whole weird history and strange beliefs and we are all going to heaven while you are all going to the Outer Darkness.

Mormonism is everything I hate about organized religion in concentrated form.

Last edited:
Your opinion only does not matter. Their history does not matter. Their actions do.

When my first wife died, the last four months of her life, my LDS neighbors shared with my family and friends bringing over food daily, washing and cleaning, and loving me and my bewildered and sad children. I know of dozens other stories like that.

Tell us specifically what happened, JoeB.

Your opinion only does not matter. Their history does not matter. Their actions do.

When my first wife died, the last four months of her life, my LDS neighbors shared with my family and friends bringing over food daily, washing and cleaning, and loving me and my bewildered and sad children. I know of dozens other stories like that.

Tell us specifically what happened, JoeB.

Why Should I do that.

Suffice it to say, what happened was sufficently evil to make me wish nothing but bad things on these people.

I'm sure the LDS is very good at swooping in on vulnerable people in order to try to convert them over to their cult. That's what they do.

No, nothing such happened. The LDS around you took care of you, loved you, and then you betrayed them in some fashion. That can be the only answer, JoeB, why you won't tell us what happened,

No, nothing such happened. The LDS around you took care of you, loved you, and then you betrayed them in some fashion. That can be the only answer, JoeB, why you won't tell us what happened,

Guy, my only encounter with real LDS fugnuts was about six weeks in 1983.

And that was enough to make me realize they were scumwads.

I'm not going into further details than that.

But what I saw were creepy-ass cultists. I mean, around the same time, I knew some Moonies, and they were less creepy and evil than the Mormons.

Something just wasn't right about this people, and that was obvious to me long before I ever heard of all the whackiness about Joseph Smith, Nephites, Lamanites, Magic Underwear and the Planet Kolob.

We have addressed everything but the reasons for your hatred, JoeB. We can't go further until you do.

We have addressed everything but the reasons for your hatred, JoeB. We can't go further until you do.

I've gone as far as I want to go on that subject.

Frankly, there's nothing there for me. If I explain what these assholes did that creeped me out and offended me to such a degree, you will either

a) Deny it happened the way it happened

or

b) try to minimize it.

So there's really nothing to talk about.

What happened was good enough for me to justify my attitudes, long before I found out how crazy their beliefs are.

Forum List

Back