Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

killing
of the economy

sure does

Killing the economy, for who?

You check the stock market?

You check the balance sheets of most major companies?

The rich are swiming in cashola!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBRrCY5uhWY]Uncle Scrooge - The Daily Money Swim - YouTube[/ame]

The killin' I was referring to was the death of Osama Bin Laden..who's brother was in business with the Bushes..and Gaddafi..who Bush essentially got blood money for from Lockerbie..

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

When Bill Maher said Romney practiced polygamy he said all his sons were thirty years old.

As far as them not volunteering for any kind of service...what else is new

When Richard Nixon did away with the military draft in this country he set up a serf system which automatically by default meant that poor or middle class would do all the fighting and dying. I think every politician who votes for a war or police action on foreign soil should have their vote nullified unless a member of their family will be directly involved in the activity. 'Course at 77 I've already pulled my time and am a little old fashioned.

killing
of the economy

sure does

Killing the economy, for who?

You check the stock market?

You check the balance sheets of most major companies?

The rich are swiming in cashola!

The killin' I was referring to was the death of Osama Bin Laden..who's brother was in business with the Bushes..and Gaddafi..who Bush essentially got blood money for from Lockerbie..

If you want to use those measures

Bush had a higher market point and lower unemployment than Papa Obama
:eusa_whistle:

Bush and his buddies created the conditions for the Great Recession.

We don't want to go there, Neo, because the Dems will make us look stupid if we try to defend the indefensible.

I want a Romney win, and I know the bushie path won't work. No matter how much Americans are disappointed in Obama, not one of the centrists and independents has forgotten the mess the bushies made of everything.

Last edited:

We don't want to go there, Neo, because the Dems will make us look stupid if we try to defend the indefensible.

I want a Romney win, and I know the bushie path won't work. No matter how much Americans are disappointed in Obama, not one of the centrists and independents has forgotten the mess the bushies made of everything.

:eusa_shhh:

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

When Bill Maher said Romney practiced polygamy he said all his sons were thirty years old.

When Richard Nixon did away with the military draft in this country he set up a serf system which automatically by default meant that poor or middle class would do all the fighting and dying. I think every politician who votes for a war or police action on foreign soil should have their vote nullified unless a member of their family will be directly involved in the activity. 'Course at 77 I've already pulled my time and am a little old fashioned.

The American public made an error .. demanding the draft be dismantled. Bring back the draft

The draft has serious flaws. But it's greatest strength is that the draft nationalizes the cultural family interest in soldiery and makes the President and Congress far more accountable than it has been in forty years. Iraq II never would have happened if the military had been conscript.

The draft has serious flaws. But it's greatest strength is that the draft nationalizes the cultural family interest in soldiery and makes the President and Congress far more accountable than it has been in forty years. Iraq II never would have happened if the military had been conscript.

nothing is perfect. we made a mistake with the draft. bring it back with a mandatory national service component

JoeB, then, has nothing of worth to offer.

Whatever, guy...

Frankly, you are starting to kind of bore me with this...

Mormons are evil. That's my opinion. Sorry, just is.

Learn to deal.

Is Obama evil?

Evil? Probably not
that would really require more work than he is probably able to do
in between golf games

Dangerous would be better

Being an ill experienced, leftist ideologue with narcissistic tendencies produces what we have now
- bad to extreme ideas that go against the majority of the country
- a continuous malaise that falls upon the nation
- an inability to put real pragmatism over ideology
- an inability to recognize/admit and correct for failures
- an executive branch that is more concerned with how the executive looks than
the nation

--------------

So while our nation has real issues, our leader, Papa Obama, is unable to offer us real solutions.
Instead, we are treated to a daily feed of class/ race division and envy with political spin on continuous blaming the past administration.
Obviously, if they had any real achievements, they would be speaking on them- but they can't.

Sadly, if it was not for identity politics, the Left would have ran someone against this tool.
Anything at this point might be better
Because....

Obama is not working
---------------------------------

:eusa_whistle:
here boy

Last edited:

But if you are honest enough to admit that Bush's policies caused the Great Recession. (I think some of them did.) Then why the fuck would you support Romney, who just wants to do the same things?

More tax cuts for rich douchebags, more free trade, more deregulation.

The American public made an error .. demanding the draft be dismantled. Bring back the draft

Only if it is actually done fairly.

The problem with the draft is that people of affluence found ways out of it. Mitt got a missionary exemption, Bush-43 joined the National Guard, Cheney got student deferrments, Rush Limbaugh claimed he had a cyst on his ass.

I wouldn't mind seeing a form of government service everyone has to do from ages 18-20, and the military can be one option amongst many. But everyone has to serve and where you serve is not determined by your personal affluence.

You old fuck! :lol:

But if you are honest enough to admit that Bush's policies caused the Great Recession. (I think some of them did.) Then why the fuck would you support Romney, who just wants to do the same things?

More tax cuts for rich douchebags, more free trade, more deregulation.

I am honest enough to admit the Obama can't lead and the dem leaders in Congress are putting party in front of politics. I think Romney can face down his party as president whereas Obama can't. True story,.

I am honest enough to admit the Obama can't lead and the dem leaders in Congress are putting party in front of politics. I think Romney can face down his party as president whereas Obama can't. True story,.

Really? And the Republicans haven't put party in front of politics? And when has Romney ever helped anyone except Mitt Romney except fellow Mormon Cultists and Millionaires?

Can you give me an example of when Romney ever faced down someone he didn't have the ability to downsize?

So far he has been unable to stand up to

Rush Limbaugh when he called Fluke a "slut".
Ted Nugent when he said all that Crazy Shit at the NRA convention.
Bryan Fischer when he demanded Grenell be fired.
Donald Trump saying crazy racist birther shit.

And this is the problem. Most of your support of Romney has been based on faith, not by examples of his leadership or knowledge of his character.

When I first supported Ronald Reagan, I knew where he was coming from and he walked the walk and talked the talk.

Romney talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Last edited:
Snarkey deflecting again because he can't answer the point...

If Romney is going to do everything you say, then he's pretty much lying to his supporters now.

Just can't see how you think that is going to work, or why you think it's a good thing.

The irony of this is these are the warriors on the stump but off the stump....Republicans should wear Chickenhawk pin on their lapel just above the flag.

Romney and the Military

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." George Orwell

Only if it is actually done fairly.

The problem with the draft is that people of affluence found ways out of it. Mitt got a missionary exemption, Bush-43 joined the National Guard, Cheney got student deferrments, Rush Limbaugh claimed he had a cyst on his ass.

I wouldn't mind seeing a form of government service everyone has to do from ages 18-20, and the military can be one option amongst many. But everyone has to serve and where you serve is not determined by your personal affluence.

fairly? I'd put the spawn of the 1% on the front lines -- cannon fodder

Forum List

Back