Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

It's OK. He's rich.

OBAMA1PERCENT.png

The race card
which means you have no real argument

Are we allowed to say Hussein this week
oh wait

cool is the word not to use

Last edited:
The race card
which means you have no real argument

Are we allowed to say Hussein this week
oh wait

cool is the word not to use

It's pretty real.

Only one other President in American History had his place of birth, questioned..and none were made to show their birth certificate.

Dante is invisible

Dante could successfully start his own religion

Cool Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

Obviously I missed the era of Chelsea Clinton serving her country in the military while reaping the benefits of being an American.

Or the Bush's daughters.

And by your standards, hell's bells we better see Obama's two lovely daughters signing up for military service for all the benefits they have reaped as Americans.

Now I'm pointing out all of these President's children that have not served in jest. I don't expect everyone in the nation to have the capability of meeting the requirements for the Armed Forces.

And I don't hold it against them.

It's ridiculous to assume that military service is the only way to serve your country.

It's a bullshit argument.

Great Post TD and its right on.

Yup and its a bullshit thread.

Not everyone is cut out for the military. Shit loads of folks couldn't even pass the tests to get into the military of today. . Our military is way different from the military of WWII, Korea and even Nam.

I don't hold it against those that have no interest in the military or have no wish to serve.

I do have nothing but the greatest respect for those that do serve.

Snarkey deflecting again because he can't answer the point... If Romney is going to do everything you say, then he's pretty much lying to his supporters now. Just can't see how you think that is going to work, or why you think it's a good thing.

JoeB gets it right when he admits he "Just can't see".

That has been evident for a long time here.

Guy, it's deflection. It just doesn't work. If you really think that Romney is a moderate who just can't wait to double deal the Tea Baggers by forging alliances between the few moderate Republicans who haven't quit in disgust or been forced out, and the Democrats, then what you are admitting is that he's a liar with no principles now when he sucks up to these people. It's kind of delusional. Because if by some misfortune, this fool gets elected, it's going to game on the day he takes the oath with the Democrats. Believe it. Any attempt at moderation will just be seen as a betrayal by the rank and file. He'll be as ineffective as Jimmy Carter.

You are projecting and deflecting, JoeB, got called on it, and start whining.

It's what you do when you can't carry your argument.

But mention ANYHING about the Obama girls.........

:eusa_whistle:

comparing 5 grown men to young girls? :rofl:

too funny. the girlyman/boy defense of GOP idjits. :lol:

If Obama had 5 grown up adult children, not serving while he waged a war, I'd ask the very same question.

you lose

So you are saying girls are Inferior to Boys? Only Boys can serve?

Really?

I seriously doubt you would ask the same Question of Obama, Despite your claim you would.

Sorry, But the way you always defend him, while attacking people on the right for stuff he also does, Leads me to believe you would give him a pass on anything.

Carter? That would be Papa Obama
060712strategas.jpg

Great image, Neo, and I hope it holds true. But Americans still tie our economic woes more to Bush than Obama.

Let's concentrate on job recovery.

Still Bush's economy? Americans say G.W. more to blame than Obama. More than two-thirds of Americans — including half of Republicans — still blame former president George W. Bush for the country's economic ills, according to a new Gallup poll released on Thursday.

Americans say Bush still more to blame than Obama for economy | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

It's OK. He's rich.

OBAMA1PERCENT.png

Obama worked at an Ice Cream Fountain when he was a teenager. He was a state senator, and a US Senator before he become president. He worked at the Walter Annenberg foundation and taught Constitutional Law at the University level.

If you guys are going to lie, at make it something harder to debunk. Funny, I thought lying was in a Commandment somewhere and people aren't supposed to do it. Guess it's OK for Republicans. Perhaps they worship Satan? Their policies seem to point in that direction.

Debunk, you wish
Well at least we know to avoid any more "soda jerks" in the future

But I do thank you for reminding us just how unqualified he is to be president of the US

Good news
they are going to put his resume on a commemorative stamp

obamastamp-i2969.jpg

Last edited:
Not to worry, guys. The administration of MR is not going to be listening to the rdeans of the far left or the neotrotskys to the far right. Why? Neither has anything worthy to offer the American people.

Yet, Neo . . . make sure you vote for Mitt, my little stalker.

:eusa_whistle: here, boy, I will let you have the last word (for a while).

Last edited:

Not at all.

YOu either accept that Romney is just as whacky as the people he's supporting, or he's lying to them to get their support.

Either one of which disqualifies him from the job.

Not at all.

YOu either accept that Romney is just as whacky as the people he's supporting, or he's lying to them to get their support.

JoeB

While your attempt with a concerned troll is admirable
it is fruitless. But of course, you know this......

Something tells me you are "poking the monkey"
just for fun
:eusa_angel:

----------------------------------------------------

Here boy

Last edited:

Not at all.

JoeB

just for fun

No, just trying to get him to admit the illogic of his own position.

I think somewhere, he really thinks the first day of the Romney Adminstration, Mittens is going to get up, say to the Teabaggers, "Surprise, mother-fuckers, I'm really a moderate, and I'm cutting deals with the Democrats!"

Not at all.

JoeB

just for fun

No, just trying to get him to admit the illogic of his own position.

I think somewhere, he really thinks the first day of the Romney Adminstration, Mittens is going to get up, say to the Teabaggers, "Surprise, mother-fuckers, I'm really a moderate, and I'm cutting deals with the Democrats!"

You know he is really not voting for Romney
It is all part of his concerned troll act- which explains his "logic"
He can not state his real beliefs because it would show his hand
Which is why in almost 30,000 posts, he has NEVER started a thread

------------------------------------------------------

Here boy

Last edited:
You know he is really not voting for Romney
It is all part of his concerned troll act- which explains his "logic"
He can not state his real beliefs because it would show his hand
Which is why in almost 30,000 posts, he has NEVER started a thread

I think you are taking this stuff way too personally. The purpose of a board like this is not to change anyone's mind, or to fight personal vendettas against a total stranger under a fake name.

I think that Jake is voting for Romney, he's been supporting him when most of the right wing was supporting someone else. I think he has just invested certain beliefs that are probably not true.

Forum List

Back