Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

The American public made an error .. demanding the draft be dismantled. Bring back the draft

Only if it is actually done fairly.

The problem with the draft is that people of affluence found ways out of it. Mitt got a missionary exemption, Bush-43 joined the National Guard, Cheney got student deferrments, Rush Limbaugh claimed he had a cyst on his ass.

I wouldn't mind seeing a form of government service everyone has to do from ages 18-20, and the military can be one option amongst many. But everyone has to serve and where you serve is not determined by your personal affluence.

fairly? I'd put the spawn of the 1% on the front lines -- cannon fodder

Interesting concept. If the Spawn of the 1% were put in the first unit deployed, you'd imagine them suddenly developing a new love for diplomacy to resolve problems.

The American public made an error .. demanding the draft be dismantled. Bring back the draft

The problem with the draft is that people of affluence found ways out of it. Mitt got a missionary exemption, Bush-43 joined the National Guard, Cheney got student deferrments, Rush Limbaugh claimed he had a cyst on his ass.

I wouldn't mind seeing a form of government service everyone has to do from ages 18-20, and the military can be one option amongst many. But everyone has to serve and where you serve is not determined by your personal affluence.

I don't blame you
Since abortion kills more poor and minorities than most diseases

The Left needs something to balance it out
:eusa_eh:

I don't blame you

Abortions don't kill anyone.

Fetuses aren't people.

Sorry. They just aren't.

And frankly, minorities have a faster growth rate than white people. They have more abortions because they have less access to other forms of contraception.

When you wingnuts actually start giving a shit about poor babies, I'll take you seriously about poor fetuses.

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

When/where did you serve, polesmoker?

I don't blame you

Fetuses aren't people.

Sorry. They just aren't.

And frankly, minorities have a faster growth rate than white people. They have more abortions because they have less access to other forms of contraception.

When you wingnuts actually start giving a shit about poor babies, I'll take you seriously about poor fetuses.

I hear you
nothing says love like an abortion
:eusa_whistle:

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

When/where did you serve, polesmoker?

Why do you have this obsession with gay sex?

I mean, I guess it got lonely on those ships, but really, guy.

I don't blame you

Fetuses aren't people.

Sorry. They just aren't.

I hear you
nothing says love like an abortion
:eusa_whistle:

Nice attempt at deflection, guy.

Oh, wait. No, it wasn't.

Abortion is a medical procedure, and none of your business. Learn to deal.

Snarkey deflecting again because he can't answer the point... If Romney is going to do everything you say, then he's pretty much lying to his supporters now. Just can't see how you think that is going to work, or why you think it's a good thing.

JoeB gets it right when he admits he "Just can't see".

That has been evident for a long time here.

Snarkey deflecting again because he can't answer the point... If Romney is going to do everything you say, then he's pretty much lying to his supporters now. Just can't see how you think that is going to work, or why you think it's a good thing.

JoeB gets it right when he admits he "Just can't see".

That has been evident for a long time here.

Guy, it's deflection. It just doesn't work.

If you really think that Romney is a moderate who just can't wait to double deal the Tea Baggers by forging alliances between the few moderate Republicans who haven't quit in disgust or been forced out, and the Democrats, then what you are admitting is that he's a liar with no principles now when he sucks up to these people.

It's kind of delusional. Because if by some misfortune, this fool gets elected, it's going to game on the day he takes the oath with the Democrats. Believe it. Any attempt at moderation will just be seen as a betrayal by the rank and file.

He'll be as ineffective as Jimmy Carter.

Carter?

That would be Papa Obama

060712strategas.jpg

w0w:eek::eek:

Well this story is certainly going to kill Romneys chances!!!:D

The level of k00k desperation is getting to be a real hoot on here these days. Every day, there is a new priceless gem.

Yo Dante.......you're another guy on here. Take the time to remove the disposable razors from the medicine cabinet s0n!!! Purchase some chinstraps also............you and the other nutters on here need to prepare yourself. Just sayin'..........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back