Ron DeSantis: ‘I Did Fall Asleep’ During Biden’s State Of The Union

DeSantis became unhinged over a few students wearing a mask & you want that prissy son of a bitch in the W.H?

Maybe he's going thru the change of life.
Whoever has an R beside their name will become president in 2024. Because of the senile pedophile y'all put in the Whitehouse.

And you elected a frat boy from Yale to run your state.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep, and he is doing fine damn job. A veteran that understands the concept of personal Liberty. Something that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats have never understood.

Yep, and he is doing fine damn job. A veteran that understands the concept of personal Liberty. Something that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats have never understood.
Yea & those students exercised THEIR liberty by wearing a mask which caused Desantis to lose his shit, then shaking his fucking head like a prissy little spoiled brat.

Yea & those students exercised THEIR liberty by wearing a mask which caused Desantis to lose his shit, then shaking his fucking head like a prissy little spoiled brat.
DeSantis told them they could wear the stupid masks if they wanted but it was silly to do so.

Only the idiots in the group continued to wear the face diapers.

DeSantis told them they could wear the stupid masks if they wanted but it was silly to do so.

But if he is really all about the freedom, why did it bother him?

They were covering their nose because of the stench emitted from Yale Frat Boy Ron.

But if he is really all about the freedom, why did it bother him?

Because when he walked up he was telling them that they didn't have to wear the mask if they didn't want to. He was being courteous.

Nobody around here wears those stupid masks any more. However, last year there were some. If a service person came to my house I always told them they didn't have to wear the masks if they didn't want to do it. No different than what DeSantis did to those kids.

They were covering their nose because of the stench emitted from Yale Frat Boy Ron.
You are confused Moon Bat. They were wearing the masks because they were stupid Sheeple that couldn't think for themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Don't be a putz. You intentionally write posts to jack people off. Then you tell them to be civil? You're just being a douche
i call it checks and balances. first you "jack people off"...then you calm things down in case things get out of hand

You are confused Moon Bat. They were wearing the masks because they were stupid Sheeple that couldn't think for themselves.

Clipper knows that masks are incredibly sophisticated and don't affect illegal aliens or Democrat politicians, but they do affect the rest of us unless Democrats have approved taking off masks and then we are protected without masks.

See?

i call it checks and balances. first you "jack people off"...then you calm things down in case things get out of hand

Is that what you think you're doing? It doesn't work except the jacking people off part.

You make people upset, I don't see you calming ANYONE down

DeSantis rocks. He's Trump without the Tweets.

But no, I get you don't like him since all you care about is free stuff
Having DeSantis as Governor of Florida has given the people in Florida the most Liberty in the country.

I feel sorry for those poor people living in the Commie states.

For instance, my youngest granddaughter was starting the Second grade in 2020. DeSantis kept the schools open and she went to school every day and learned what a Second Grader should have learned. Just think of those kids in the Commie States that didn't learn jackshit because the corrupt Democrats were kissing the ass of the filthy greedy Teacher's Unions.

No. Desantis is a pos.
Like all the trumpscum
At this point in time it must be hard to be a loyal Democrat.

All you can do is insult Trump supporters because you know you really don’t have any viable candidates to run against him.

DeSantis rocks. He's Trump without the Tweets.

But no, I get you don't like him since all you care about is free stuff
Being Trump without the tweets isn’t a good slogan

that means he’s emotionally fragile, clueless and has authoritarian leanings.

Forum List

Back