Ron DeSantis: ‘I Did Fall Asleep’ During Biden’s State Of The Union

We Floridians are damn glad we live in a free state instead of one of these filthy Democrat run Commie states.
I live in Florida and I am just about tired of assholes using our state as a stepping stone to higher office. We have one of the most balanced electorates in the nation but these republican bastards govern like they won a mandate just to get the jerks in Washington to notice them. They get out and the next one steps up to try his hand at auditioning for greater things.

I live in Florida and I am just about tired of assholes using our state as a stepping stone to higher office. We have one of the most balanced electorates in the nation but these republican bastards govern like they won a mandate just to get the jerks in Washington to notice them. They get out and the next one steps up to try his hand at auditioning for greater things.
Why would anyone watch the SOTU speech by ANY potus? What a total waste of time. Nothing but lies every year by every potus for decades now.

What should happen at the next SOTU speech is since all the criminals are in one place at that time, ARREST THEM!

Biden puts everyone to sleep.

More MyPillows are needed...
40822f3bd979c7a1.jpeg

What the hell are you making up? DESANTIS is a great Governor....best in the nation.
Yup. two friends of mine - both over 65 - moved from a blue state last year to a red state and said it was great to be able to remove their masks, go to restaurants, etc. They never got COVID until they came back to their blue state to visit relatives, had to don their masks, and THEN caught it…..they think. They reported it was like a cold.

Falling asleep at a meeting is very unprofessional. Course that is cool with the Trumpsters.
Only it's not a meeting, liar. Why did DeSantis even go? Waste of time.

Forum List

Back