Ron DeSsntis War On Disney About To Hit A Major Snag

Yes, that is the right to free speech. They view the law differently than you do and they said so. And for doing that they were singled out by the state for punishment.

Punished? They are not being punished being made to operate like every other corporation in Florida.

Further, Disney lied about what this law is. Disney decided they wanted to be political and took the side of the liberal democrats.

I understand that even outright dirty scandalous lying is protected as free speech.

But, should it be????

So you seriously think the other county taxpayers won't have to pay more? The Mouse is not paying off the bonds with tax money.
I think the other county pols will have a huge influx of CASH with the MOUSE having to pay the taxes that everyone else does. (Of course, the pols will likely waste the money as they funnel it around to kickbacks).

I'm not wasting my time reading it. Why don't you read it and give me examples of how fair and honest it is.
LOL so you are opposed to a bill you've not even read? It's only 7 pages you've probably spent more energy arguing about it on here without knowing what it says than it would have taken to read the stupid thing.

Punished? They are not being punished being made to operate like every other corporation in Florida.

Further, Disney lied about what this law is. Disney decided they wanted to be political and took the side of the liberal democrats.

I understand that even outright dirty scandalous lying is protected as free speech.

But, should it be????
Well I'd agree that Citizens United should not have been decided how it was.

LOL so you are opposed to a bill you've not even read? It's only 7 pages you've probably spent more energy arguing about it on here without knowing what it says than it would have taken to read the stupid thing.
Have you read it? What sex is being taught in grade schools in Fla. Or is that not what the law is about?

sooo, you are admitting you don't know why the law exists. I appreciate your honesty. Sincerely, and I mean that with no irony.
No I understand why they passed it. They dont want sexual preference and gender identity subjects in the curriculum for students in grades k-3rd grade.

Yes, punished, they are even being given a chance to "rethink" their dissent and keep their status.

Every corporation in Fla has the option to ask for what Disney had, and there are 6 other areas in Florida under the same arrangements.

But, should it be????

Yes it should be unless it is proven in the courts to be liable or slander. A am pretty sure you did not approve of the governments attempts at silencing what they considered to be dirty scandalous lying about COVID and COVID treatments.

This mom is mad because a doctor dared to suggest that her 9 yr old child is “too young to know himself” when she wanted her kid to transition.

The doctor is correct. Transitioning children is child abuse.

Libsoftiktok43.jpg

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) April 27, 2022

I think the other county pols will have a huge influx of CASH with the MOUSE having to pay the taxes that everyone else does. (Of course, the pols will likely waste the money as they funnel it around to kickbacks).
if you think the Mouse could have saved money by getting its bonds issued through the counties than with Reedy Creek, I have an amusment park that I can sell you very cheap.

Yes, punished, they are even being given a chance to "rethink" their dissent and keep their status.

Every corporation in Fla has the option to ask for what Disney had, and there are 6 other areas in Florida under the same arrangements.

Yes it should be unless it is proven in the courts to be liable or slander. A am pretty sure you did not approve of the governments attempts at silencing what they considered to be dirty scandalous lying about COVID and COVID treatments.
Fla's dont say gay bill existed before the Mouse opposed it. As I read the law, it only applies to K-3 "Classroom instruction by school personnel or third 98 parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur 99 in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age100 appropriate or developmentally appropr"

What I recall was the Fla legislators saying that was aimed at gay teachers telling kids they and "their partner or same sex spouse" ... existed.

the law also prohibits schools saying older students they won't tell parents of what's said in counseling sessions. schools would still be required to report parental abuse though.

Forum List

Back