Ron DeSsntis War On Disney About To Hit A Major Snag

I dont have access to the curriculum but if it's not in there what's all the histrionics for?
LOL. Well if something's not being taught then ... why the law. The answer is the RW SJW of Fla don't want their precious vessels to hear that a teacher has a same sex partner, but it's fine if they hear about a teacher's not same sex spouse. And they also don't want gay children in upper grades to think that what they say to teachers or counselors won't get back to parents.

Hence, the DON'T SAY GAY

Yes, punished, they are even being given a chance to "rethink" their dissent and keep their status.

Every corporation in Fla has the option to ask for what Disney had, and there are 6 other areas in Florida under the same arrangements.

Yes it should be unless it is proven in the courts to be liable or slander. A am pretty sure you did not approve of the governments attempts at silencing what they considered to be dirty scandalous lying about COVID and COVID treatments.
Lying in politics is now going beyond, yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Lying in politics is so bad, innocent people are going to jail and having their life ruined.

Lying in politics, so that the rich can make trillions of dollars off the government, from our tax money, that Lying is free speech?

Man what a creepy state. Why were they teaching about sex to 5 thru 8 year olds? And glorifying rodents? How long have Republicans been in control? Creepy! My I never set foot in that state again,(unless it's at one of the nice vacation homes on beach)!
Yes, your head is full of all kinds of creepy thoughts. Thank you for the warning

Are teachers teaching anything? Or is the mere fact that kids know some live with other same sex people and even have kids enough for you to say "grooming." LOL
Teachers and the state are teaching.

Once again, the treasonous right wingers try to hide their fascist, anti-democratic and hate fuelled agenda behind the lie that they are protecting innocent children from pedophile grooming.

There is no limit to the depths you will sink to or the lies you will tell in your efforts to destroy public education in the USA.
Why do you want to teach children about sex, sexual relationships, or the type of sex there is.

Why is teaching sexuality and sexual genders to children so important to you

Why do you want to teach children about sex, sexual relationships, or the type of sex there is.

The only place I've ever heard of anyone ever being accused of embracing the teaching of K-3rd sex stuff is in DeSantis's Fla. I'm not sure I believe it ...... But wow, what a creepy guy he is.

Much ado has been made about the legality of Florida’s Senate Bill 4Cpurporting to dissolve Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District: whether it was retaliation prohibited by the First Amendment, whether it was passed with sufficient formality, and so on," wrote Schumer. "But there’s a much more basic reason Florida can’t dissolve Reedy Creek — it promised bond purchasers that it wouldn’t."

Those fiduciary responsibilities can be a problem.
Another case of an ignorant Republican putting politics before a thorough vetting of the issue at hand. Disney is making him, no, confirming him as a far right wing Trump Cult moron. Bigly!!!

What about sex is being taught? Or is just being known to live with another same sex person enough?

The only place I've ever heard of anyone ever being accused of embracing the teaching of K-3rd sex stuff is in DeSantis's Fla. I'm not sure I believe it ...... But wow, what a creepy guy he is.
DeSantis must know what he's talking about. Kindergarten teachers grooming our children is unacceptable.

LOL. Well if something's not being taught then ... why the law. The answer is the RW SJW of Fla don't want their precious vessels to hear that a teacher has a same sex partner, but it's fine if they hear about a teacher's not same sex spouse. And they also don't want gay children in upper grades to think that what they say to teachers or counselors won't get back to parents.

Hence, the DON'T SAY GAY
The same can be said for the other side. Why are you mad about a law that says you cant teach something you arent and dont want to teach? Also that's not what the law says. Again it's 7 pages you should probably try reading it. Hence you talking out of your ass.

Much ado has been made about the legality of Florida’s Senate Bill 4Cpurporting to dissolve Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District: whether it was retaliation prohibited by the First Amendment, whether it was passed with sufficient formality, and so on," wrote Schumer. "But there’s a much more basic reason Florida can’t dissolve Reedy Creek — it promised bond purchasers that it wouldn’t."

DeSaities can be a problem.
Thank Trump, Florida has De Santis and we don't! Bigly!!!

Lying in politics is now going beyond, yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Lying in politics is so bad, innocent people are going to jail and having their life ruined.

Lying in politics, so that the rich can make trillions of dollars off the government, from our tax money, that Lying is free speech?

Yes, lying has always been free speech unless it can be proven to be slander or libel. Do you really want the government to punish what they view as lying?

Do you really want the Biden Admin to start punishing anyone they think is lying?

Forum List

Back