Ron DeSsntis War On Disney About To Hit A Major Snag

This law is dealing with 5 to 8 year olds. At that young age teaching anything about sex is now off limits.

Man what a creepy state. Why were they teaching about sex to 5 thru 8 year olds? And glorifying rodents? How long have Republicans been in control? Creepy! My I never set foot in that state again,(unless it's at one of the nice vacation homes on beach)!

Man what a creepy state. Why were they teaching about sex to 5 thru 8 year olds? And glorifying rodents? How long have Republicans been in control? Creepy! My I never set foot in that state again,(unless it's at one of the nice vacation homes on beach)!
I'm personally opposed to telling five year olds how straight people do sodomy. But then ... I'm old fashioned. LOL
But I don't really think I knew anything about my primary school teacher's lives. My music teacher was a lesbian, but I don't think that hit me till later on.

All it would have done is delayed the certification until the election was investigated. That is what the people wanted. Congress had the chance and refused for very obvious reasons.
Can you tell what is illegal here?

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

I'm personally opposed to telling five year olds how straight people do sodomy. But then ... I'm old fashioned. LOL
But I don't really think I knew anything about my primary school teacher's lives. My music teacher was a lesbian, but I don't think that hit me till later on.
I thought my 4th grade teacher was a real witch. I was right!

Much ado has been made about the legality of Florida’s Senate Bill 4Cpurporting to dissolve Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District: whether it was retaliation prohibited by the First Amendment, whether it was passed with sufficient formality, and so on," wrote Schumer. "But there’s a much more basic reason Florida can’t dissolve Reedy Creek — it promised bond purchasers that it wouldn’t."

Those fiduciary responsibilities can be a problem.

Um ... what? What does this have to do with anyone's "fiduciary" responsibility? The article doesn't mention that. Keep in mind I know what fiduciary responsibility means and you don't, but give it a go anyway

I don't think sex as a topic before high school is appropriate. California schools forced my child at 8 Years old to say a man and a man is a couple. Then he had to read a book about an apple orchard where on the cover of the book it showed two men hugging.

That kind of sexuality teaching is wrong even if it is about as mild as it gets.

There is no practice reason to expose children to any kind ofteaching or discussion in regards to sexuality or sex or even the biology of sex.
well, what sex is being taught in grade schools? None.

Can you tell what is illegal here?

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

Stealing an election is illegal. Anything else?

I'm not wasting my time reading it. Why don't you read it and give me examples of how fair and honest it is.
so you’re not gonna waste your time reading and learning about the topic you are trying to discuss…typical

Forum List

Back