Ron DeSsntis War On Disney About To Hit A Major Snag

Florida parents are being mislead by radical anti-public education forces about what “gender issues” means.

Republicans want an end to public education and want charter schools everywhere. Parents needs to be pay for their childrens education, not tax payers.

American corporations have relied upon a well educated workforce as a foundational building block of your economy. Republicans have viewed it as part of the “free shit for the poor” that needs to be eliminated. Think of the tax cuts!!!!
imo it's really nothing more that some people, and probably still a maj in Fla, just fear the gay thing. Personally, I'm grateful for my male gay coworker. He tends to groom himslef better and keep his work area neater, than the two breeders who are still, thankfully, working remotely. LOL

Florida parents are being mislead by radical anti-public education forces about what “gender issues” means.

Republicans want an end to public education and want charter schools everywhere. Parents needs to be pay for their childrens education, not tax payers.

American corporations have relied upon a well educated workforce as a foundational building block of your economy. Republicans have viewed it as part of the “free shit for the poor” that needs to be eliminated. Think of the tax cuts!!!!
Dont give me you're opinion. Show me in the bill. It's only 7 pages. Should be easy to find all the hate.

Perhaps a compromise would be preferable to Fla's culture war

Compromise with those who are totally wrong so you are halfway closer to complete control of what you get to tell my children about sex?

Culture war, that would be the democrats war, not florida's

imo it's really nothing more that some people, and probably still a maj in Fla, just fear the gay thing. Personally, I'm grateful for my male gay coworker. He tends to groom himslef better and keep his work area neater, than the two breeders who are still, thankfully, working remotely. LOL
Or Parents don't think it's appropriate subject matter for children that young. Crazy.

And Fla is now saying parents of gay children can't control what teachers say about sex.
This law is dealing with 5 to 8 year olds. At that young age teaching anything about sex is now off limits.

Parents of gay children? Gay 5 year olds? Right.

At this point you have to quote the law, anything less is the same as chasing a greased pig

Compromise with those who are totally wrong so you are halfway closer to complete control of what you get to tell my children about sex?

Culture war, that would be the democrats war, not florida's
You think they're wrong, and i think you're wrong. So who decides? Maybe no one should tell the other who's "right." I'd suggest you choose that option, because you're not going to win the battle on who is "right." And I'd prefer no one be "right or wrong."

But I don't see how anyone is teaching kids about "sex." I'd be happy if teachers just didn't mention spouses. But if they do, how is it wrong if kids learn that some people are partnered or married to same sex people? It is what it is. You aren't changing that fact. There's no evidence that a kid is "turning" over that fact.

Although there's no doubt fewer adults are staying in marriages they don't want to be in.

Assuming you mean Disney is part of the 1%, how are they not paying their fair share since they are the only one paying the bonds issued by Reedy Creek?
Bonds are not a tax, that is how. I thought all the democrats wanted the 1% to pay thier fair share.

DeSantis told those Disney queers to shut the fuck up. They got the message. Anything after that is just gravy.

I thought it was unconstitutional to make laws punishing individuals for things that are not illegal.

You must mean like locking someone in solitary confinement for ever a year with no bail, no court date, not even a charge?

Bonds are not a tax, that is how. I thought all the democrats wanted the 1% to pay thier fair share.
LOL. The county taxpayers will pay a higher tax if they have to pay off the bonds than if Reedy Creek just paid the bonds. And the problem for you folks is that, legally, you can't tax the Mouse a higher rate than any other business in Orange or Ocala counties. So the Fla legislature is actually shifting disney's costs to taxpayers. the Mouse will probably have higher expenses too. And fewer kids will get to see "the World."

A lose lose.

What facts are being taught to k-3 graders? Specifically. How are they "groomed."?
I'm not in those classrooms so I don't know what's in the curriculum. But if there is no gender identity and sexual preference material in there what is your complaint exactly?

I'm not in those classrooms so I don't know what's in the curriculum. But if there is no gender identity and sexual preference material in there what is your complaint exactly?
sooo, you are admitting you don't know why the law exists. I appreciate your honesty. Sincerely, and I mean that with no irony.

LOL. The county taxpayers will pay a higher tax if they have to pay off the bonds than if Reedy Creek just paid the bonds. And the problem for you folks is that, legally, you can't tax the Mouse a higher rate than any other business in Orange or Ocala counties. So the Fla legislature is actually shifting disney's costs to taxpayers. the Mouse will probably have higher expenses too. And fewer kids will get to see "the World."

A lose lose.
The Mouse isn't paying the tax rate that everyone else is NOW---but they soon will be.

You think they're wrong, and i think you're wrong. So who decides? Maybe no one should tell the other who's "right." I'd suggest you choose that option, because you're not going to win the battle on who is "right." And I'd prefer no one be "right or wrong."

But I don't see how anyone is teaching kids about "sex." I'd be happy if teachers just didn't mention spouses. But if they do, how is it wrong if kids learn that some people are partnered or married to same sex people? It is what it is. You aren't changing that fact. There's no evidence that a kid is "turning" over that fact.

Although there's no doubt fewer adults are staying in marriages they don't want to be in.
I don't think sex as a topic before high school is appropriate. California schools forced my child at 8 Years old to say a man and a man is a couple. Then he had to read a book about an apple orchard where on the cover of the book it showed two men hugging.

That kind of sexuality teaching is wrong even if it is about as mild as it gets.

There is no practice reason to expose children to any kind ofteaching or discussion in regards to sexuality or sex or even the biology of sex.

Forum List

Back