Ron DeSsntis War On Disney About To Hit A Major Snag

Disney, the 1%, the rich that does not pay thier fair share, decides to take a political side and fight a law that protects children from being taught sex and you call that the right to free speech?

You are technically speaking, advocating that you have the right to teach my 5 year old son anything you want about sex.

You have a right to say what you want to my children about sex.

There is no place in any society for "today's", Democrats.
The fauxbertarian is a big fan of immense unaccountable corporations and their gubmint bureaucratic enablers.

Democrats now claim rights over other people's children.
The quiet part out loud...

Disney, the 1%, the rich that does not pay thier fair share, decides to take a political side and fight a law that protects children from being taught sex and you call that the right to free speech?

You are technically speaking, advocating that you have the right to teach my 5 year old son anything you want about sex.

You have a right to say what you want to my children about sex.

Assuming you mean Disney is part of the 1%, how are they not paying their fair share since they are the only one paying the bonds issued by Reedy Creek? The net effect of Fla's attempt to end Reedy Creek is that the taxpayers in Fla ,or Ocala and Orange Counties, would be on the hook

And Fla is now saying parents of gay children can't control what teachers say about sex.

Perhaps a compromise would be preferable to Fla's culture war

Bah, when one door closes, another opens, such is the power of government if you try to get slick!

So what to do, what to do now Ron? Wait, I have it! Leftists love progressive taxes, so lets make a new leisure tax statewide. Here is how it works-------------> 10% leisure tax on profits for any corporations profiting over 300 million, maybe 400 million, in the state of Florida from leisure, since leisure is not a necessity. Sounds exactly like a Leftist bill, so all Leftists should love it. Not our fault the only corporation that qualifies to pay it would be Disney. Oh well, as Leftists say, let the rich corporations pay their fairshare-)

People tend to forget why Disney was built in Florida------->because it is one of the places that it can be open all year round, so if they move, they lose sales profit just from down time. Disney has messed up, and I hope they find a compromise with Florida, but they have some groveling to do.

Last edited:

Yes, that is the right to free speech. They view the law differently than you do and they said so. And for doing that they were singled out by the state for punishment. Is that how you think it should be? Would you be on board with the government doing this to an individual company that publicly that disagrees with same sex marriage?

The very essence of free speech is that people will say things we disagree with.

I am doing no such thing, I do not think your 5 year old should be taught about sex at any level.

That is your right to think to and to say so, would you be cool with the government passing a bill to punish you for saying that?

Yes, that is the right to free speech. They view the law differently than you do and they said so. And for doing that they were singled out by the state for punishment. Is that how you think it should be? Would you be on board with the government doing this to an individual company that publicly that disagrees with same sex marriage?

The very essence of free speech is that people will say things we disagree with.

I am doing no such thing, I do not think your 5 year old should be taught about sex at any level.

That is your right to think to and to say so, would you be cool with the government passing a bill to punish you for saying that?
shouldn't the govt be able to regulate companies the fund anti-candidate speech like Hillary: the Movie?

While I am against Cali doing that, the law does not target one specific business as Florida did
Right, it targets indviduals that don't fall inline. I'm not sure how that is any better, in fact, I think it's worse.

Right, it targets indviduals that don't fall inline. I'm not sure how that is any better, in fact, I think it's worse.

Not specific named individual that did not fall in line, but anyone in the future that does not. I do not agree with what Cali did with that law and I support your opposition to it, yet you seem to fully support what Florida did

They should regulate all companies the same and not change the laws to punish an individual company
The FLA gop goobers loved the Mouse when it was giving money to their campaigns. What changed was when RW SJWers convinced voters that a couple of primary school teachers were "grooming" their precious vessels to be queerer than queer by telling them they went somewhere with their husband and kid. Nobody was telling Johnny age 6 how to lube up and put on a condom. Nobody wanted little Johnny to have sex with.

Disney supported its gay workers who opposed the Fla RW SJWers.

This should have been an easy compromise, because neither gay teachers nor Disney workers wanted any harm to come to little Johnny.

But GOD DAMN it's fun to watch.

And Fla is now saying parents of gay children can't control what teachers say about sex.
Aren't we talking about prepubescent children here? They don't know if their gay or not and neither did their parents. That is kind of the point.

Not specific named individual that did not fall in line, but anyone in the future that does not. I do not agree with what Cali did with that law and I support your opposition to it, yet you seem to fully support what Florida did
I am beginning to believe that standing by your principles doesn't work if the other side is not willing to do likewise.

Aren't we talking about prepubescent children here? They don't know if their gay or not and neither did their parents. That is kind of the point.
perhaps you should read the law as it pertains to all students. And the law in effect only punishes a school if a gay teacher makes any comment as to his/her of school life that a parent deems "inappropriate" as defined by that parent.

I am beginning to believe that standing by your principles doesn't work if the other side is not willing to do likewise.

Then you become no different than the other side. What is the point of that?

Why were school districts in Fla. teaching it?

Yeah, and the earth is flat and Santa Clause really lives at the North Pole
You denying the obvious involvement like that proves you got nothing but lies and you think answers like that actually matter. Your answer is nothing but a deflection. Jan. 6th was a false flag to cover up the fraud and it has failed just like your post.

Forum List

Back