Ron DeSsntis War On Disney About To Hit A Major Snag

Much ado has been made about the legality of Florida’s Senate Bill 4Cpurporting to dissolve Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District: whether it was retaliation prohibited by the First Amendment, whether it was passed with sufficient formality, and so on," wrote Schumer. "But there’s a much more basic reason Florida can’t dissolve Reedy Creek — it promised bond purchasers that it wouldn’t."

Those fiduciary responsibilities can be a problem.
Hilarious. The anti-corporation and tax them to death loons defending a mega-corporations tax privilege and freedom of speech. You morons don't even realize the hypocrisy you spew on a daily bases. By the way Chuck Schumer the Senator from New York has no fucking business sticking his nose into a state he doesn't represent.

You denying the obvious involvement like that proves you got nothing but lies and you think answers like that actually matter. Your answer is nothing but a deflection. Jan. 6th was a false flag to cover up the fraud and it has failed just like your post.

The two things I listed have more support and proof than the claim you just made.

Seems to be supporting the Govt passing a bill to punish a specific entity for exercising their free speech pretty much destroys the US
Just so Im tracking. Eliminating special tax breaks for large multi billion dollar corporations is now punishment. Noted... LOL

Seems to be supporting the Govt passing a bill to punish a specific entity for exercising their free speech pretty much destroys the US
Disney promoted a worksite that did not discriminate against gays. The RW SJWers passed a law treating gay teachers differently than straight teachers. Disney workers wanted their employer to speak up.

I know little kids want to hear about what their teachers do in their private time. I knew more than I cared about my kid's kindergarten's teacher's giant parrot bird thing than I needed to know, and that the teacher had a summer place in NC and that her 3rd grade (or whatever) teacher had a teenage daugher working on a cruise ship and a brother who piloted the traffic helicopter. I also knew the first was long divorced and (apparently) not dating, and the second was married to a male.

Maybe k-3rd graders don't even need to know that. Maybe spouses need to be off limit.

Much ado has been made about the legality of Florida’s Senate Bill 4Cpurporting to dissolve Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District: whether it was retaliation prohibited by the First Amendment, whether it was passed with sufficient formality, and so on," wrote Schumer. "But there’s a much more basic reason Florida can’t dissolve Reedy Creek — it promised bond purchasers that it wouldn’t."

Those fiduciary responsibilities can be a problem.

First I have heard of this, interesting.
MAGA

As does allowing perversion to be condoned and taught to our young children in the classroom and via "childrens" movies. Pick your poison.
see there ya go. Once you deem another person a pervert even thought that person lives a life in accordance with all laws, you attempt to control others according to your religious beliefs. That is not ok. And disney is right. As long as nobody's kid is hurt or dicriminated against or bullied ... it's ok.

Trying to prove fraud is not revenge. Telling people the country is being destroyed from the inside is not revenge. It is simply the truth.
he had no choice but to attack congress. HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE US. For god's sake can't you see that. MAGA

Forum List

Back