Ron DeSsntis War On Disney About To Hit A Major Snag

LOL. Well if something's not being taught then ... why the law. The answer is the RW SJW of Fla don't want their precious vessels to hear that a teacher has a same sex partner, but it's fine if they hear about a teacher's not same sex spouse. And they also don't want gay children in upper grades to think that what they say to teachers or counselors won't get back to parents.

Hence, the DON'T SAY GAY
And if the parents dont want you talking to their kids about your gay/trans/straight/whatever lifestyle that's their business. Why do you think some rando teacher should get to decide these things? Have a kid and then you can talk all about whatever lifestyle you want with them at which ever age you want. Until then STFU and teach math, and colors and shapes.

The only place I've ever heard of anyone ever being accused of embracing the teaching of K-3rd sex stuff is in DeSantis's Fla. I'm not sure I believe it ...... But wow, what a creepy guy he is.
You are amazing, without ever meeting someone you know what type of person he is.

Very creepy that you think children should not be protected from teaching anything sexual at such a young age.

And what really surprises me is how you are so informed on exactly what goes on in every single school.

Is it CNN that breaks it down with minute detail?

And if the parents dont want you talking to their kids about your gay/trans/straight/whatever lifestyle that's their business. Why do you think some rando teacher should get to decide these things? Have a kid and then you can talk all about whatever lifestyle you want with them at which ever age you want. Until then STFU and teach math, and colors and shapes.
So it's ok for a hetero teacher to talk about his/her partner but not ok for a gay teacher? There's no grooming going on, and nobody's telling 8 year olds where to stick any appendage. It's just about teachers mentioning their "spouse" if they're gay. That's what you can't abide?

You are amazing, without ever meeting someone you know what type of person he is.

Very creepy that you think children should not be protected from teaching anything sexual at such a young age.

And what really surprises me is how you are so informed on exactly what goes on in every single school.

Is it CNN that breaks it down with minute detail?

Why were grade schools in Florida doing that, and which ones had the sex ed stuff in their curriculum for k-3rd?

You don't find that a bit creepy?

Don't PS in Fla. post their curriculum on line like they do in Texas?

So it's ok for a hetero teacher to talk about his/her partner but not ok for a gay teacher? There's no grooming going on, and nobody's telling 8 year olds where to stick any appendage. It's just about teachers mentioning their "spouse" if they're gay. That's what you can't abide?
Did I say that? Does the law? There is nothing in the law that says a gay teacher cant say me and my husband Steve went to the market this weekend. Why they need to talk about that I'm not sure but there's nothing prohibiting them from doing so in the actual law. There just cant be curriculum pertaining to gender identity and sexual preference. Again read the fucking bill it's 7 pages.

Did I say that? Does the law? There is nothing in the law that says a gay teacher cant say me and my husband Steve went to the market this weekend. Why they need to talk about that I'm not sure but there's nothing prohibiting them from doing so in the actual law. There just cant be curriculum pertaining to gender identity and sexual preference. Again read the fucking bill it's 7 pages.
oh yes it does.
Classroom instruction by school personnel or third 98 parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur 99 in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age100 appropriate or developmentally appropr

And if the school doesn't remediate that to the parents' satisfaction, the parent can sue the school and get court costs.

It appears the grooming was teachers saying they had spouses, who were the same sex.
What? No color glossy photos and instruction manuals?

Thanks. From the curriculum I've seen there is no Sex Ed for 3rd graders at all. There are tolerance lessons of people who are different, but they don't seem to include lessons on reasons why they are different.

It appears the grooming was teachers saying they had spouses, who were the same sex.

oh yes it does.
Classroom instruction by school personnel or third 98 parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur 99 in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age100 appropriate or developmentally appropr

And if the school doesn't remediate that to the parents' satisfaction, the parent can sue the school and get court costs.
INSTRUCTION fuck tard. Get a dictionary. It also doesn't say anything about just gay sexual preference instruction. It says ANY instruction.

I will say it's funny. I had a myriad of teachers growing up k-12 and never knew about any of their sexual preferences. Somehow, they were able to teach math, science and English without inserting discussions about gay or straight sexual preference into it. It's amazing I can even type.

What? No color glossy photos and instruction manuals?

Thanks. From the curriculum I've seen there is no Sex Ed for 3rd graders at all. There are tolerance lessons of people who are different, but they don't seem to include lessons on reasons why they are different.
"Tolerance lessons" should not be in the curriculum.

INSTRUCTION fuck tard. Get a dictionary. It also doesn't say anything about just gay sexual preference instruction. It says ANY instruction.

I will say it's funny. I had a myriad of teachers growing up k-12 and never knew about any of their sexual preferences. Somehow, they were able to teach math, science and English without inserting discussions about gay or straight sexual preference into it. It's amazing I can even type.
Well dickface, if there's no instruction, why is there a law. Stop being an asshole. LOL. (watch the name calling, bitch)

The proponents of the bill literally said the issue was gay teachers shoudn't be saying they and their gay partner took there kid camping or somewhere on vacation. THAT's the issue. Whether it is verboten for some gay teacher to even mention he's married to a guy. That's the "indoctrination" the Fla legislature wants to stamp out. And gay parents don't like it. And the legal fact is ... people can be gay, and be married, and raise kids.

Much ado has been made about the legality of Florida’s Senate Bill 4Cpurporting to dissolve Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District: whether it was retaliation prohibited by the First Amendment, whether it was passed with sufficient formality, and so on," wrote Schumer. "But there’s a much more basic reason Florida can’t dissolve Reedy Creek — it promised bond purchasers that it wouldn’t."

Those fiduciary responsibilities can be a problem.

At first glance I thought you said Florida was going to hit a major Fag.....I was disappointed when I re read it.

Well dickface, if there's no instruction, why is there a law. Stop being an asshole. LOL. (watch the name calling, bitch)

The proponents of the bill literally said the issue was gay teachers shoudn't be saying they and their gay partner took there kid camping or somewhere on vacation. THAT's the issue. Whether it is verboten for some gay teacher to even mention he's married to a guy. That's the "indoctrination" the Fla legislature wants to stamp out. And gay parents don't like it. And the legal fact is ... people can be gay, and be married, and raise kids.
Stop being a fuck tard if you dont want to get called one. And if teachers aren't doing the things the law prohibits, why are they so up in arms over it? Here's the thing. Even if what you say is true, it's up to the parents not the teachers. Sorry but that's just the case. You don't have a right to talk to anyone else's kid about those types of subjects without their permission. It's not the purview of the school and certainly not an individual teacher's decision.

Why were grade schools in Florida doing that, and which ones had the sex ed stuff in their curriculum for k-3rd?

You don't find that a bit creepy?

Don't PS in Fla. post their curriculum on line like they do in Texas?
yes, I find the fact that democrats want to teach sexuality sex homosexual lifestyles to children, creepy

Stop being a fuck tard if you dont want to get called one. And if teachers aren't doing the things the law prohibits, why are they so up in arms over it? Here's the thing. Even if what you say is true, it's up to the parents not the teachers. Sorry but that's just the case. You don't have a right to talk to anyone else's kid about those types of subjects without their permission. It's not the purview of the school and certainly not an individual teacher's decision.
fuck you you little smcuk talking two faced bitch. (watch the name calling)

You say literally its ok for a hetero teacher to answer a kid's question as to what they did on their weekend, but it's not ok for a gay teacher to be as open. Constitutionally, the state has the power to make that value judgment. But don't get your panties in a wad when gay parents disagree, or the Mouse uses it first amendment right to say it disagrees.

Forum List

Back