Ron Johnson said he wouldn’t lift a finger to ensure 1K good paying union jobs are created:"It's not like we don't have enough jobs here in Wisconsin"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ok but Wisconsin has one of the worst criminal justice systems in America.
They let the criminals run free but prosecute the innocent...

Who in their right mind wants to live there?

Why would he support something that would be used against him in the form of union dues laundered into the DNC's coffers?

Exactly. It isn't about jobs, it's about the labor union greed. It was the Oshkosh Corporation's decision to manufacture the vehicles in South Carolina, and the union balked because South Carolina is an open shop "right to work" state. Actually, our unemployment rate is lower than most states, at 3.1%. Big labor union states are seeing higher unemployment rates: DC - 5.1%, New York - 4.7%, Illinois - 4.5%, Delaware - 4.5%, etc.

It's not up to the labor unions to tell companies where they can or can't operate. Unions can go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
Because it's good for his state and his voters, that's why. Johnson is supposed to be working for THEM, not himself. Government of the people, by the people, FOR THE PEOPLE.
He was protecting them from leftist dem influences.....I call that working for them. ;)

I just looked this up and I have to wonder why you people are even talking about unions like they matter – Wisconsin is a right to work state.

Unions have no power there. And that’s the way it should be. Employers should not be forced to work with them, they shouldn’t work with them, and public sector unions should be illegal - they are employees of the voters / taxpayers. Their redress is voting.

Last edited:
Ron Johnson said that he would NOT push for new USPS vehicles to be manufactured in Wisconsin, the state he is supposed to represent: “I would not insert myself... It's not like we don't have enough jobs here in Wisconsin.”

He doesn't care about his con-stiuents....Will Wisconsin voters see that reality?

He was protecting them from leftist dem influences.....I call that working for them. ;)

Given that workers vote to decide if they want a union representing them, what you're saying is that Republicans refuse to accept the results of free and fair elections, yet again.

Because it's good for his state and his voters, that's why. Johnson is supposed to be working for THEM, not himself. Government of the people, by the people, FOR THE PEOPLE.

Government for half the people only. When labor unions start contributing to Republican causes, we'll have a real conversation. Until then, labor unions are nothing but toadies for the Democrat Party.

Ok but Wisconsin has one of the worst criminal justice systems in America.
They let the criminals run free but prosecute the innocent...

Who in their right mind wants to live there?
It's not bad here, only in the liberal run shitholes like Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha and few other places do you see such lunacy. In the end folks got it right.

It's not bad here, only in the liberal run shitholes like Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha and few other places do you see such lunacy. In the end folks got it right.

Those aforementioned places have turned into no-go zones for me. I never go there unless I'm packing a G19 with two spare mags, and sometimes a carbine and body armor in the trunk.

La Crosse is ok though, I usually leave the carbine and body armor at home. :04:

Given that workers vote to decide if they want a union representing them, what you're saying is that Republicans refuse to accept the results of free and fair elections, yet again.
Nope, he just nipped it in the bud.

Those aforementioned places have turned into no-go zones for me. I never go there unless I'm packing a G19 with two spare mags, and sometimes a carbine and body armor in the trunk.
What a
kitten.jpg

There's a whole series on Netflix or HBO about a guy they charged with murder twice that was truly innocent the first time and it looks that way again for the second time too up there....
Sure the guy isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed and a bit on the obnoxious side but the prosecutors and investigators seem to have it in for this guy.
Then there's a thug who shouldn't be out of jail mowing down the dancing grannies in a holiday parade with a van of some sort...
Packers football and dairy farms just isn't enough for me to go....nevermind the cold winters.

Forum List

Back