🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ron Pal correctly warns big military spending boost on Pentagon threatens our economy

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Trump supporters,wake up,Trump is no different than war mongrel bastards Obama and Bush the fact he is ignoring Ron Paul,a true america and true patriots warning about spending unnessary billions of dollars on the military budget.

On Friday the House overwhelmingly approved a massive increase in military spending,passing a $696 billion National Defense Authorization bill for 2018. President Trump’s request already included a huge fifty or so billion dollar spending increase, but the Republican-led House found even that to be far too small. They added another $30 billion to the bill for good measure. Even President Trump, in his official statement, expressed some concern over spending in the House-passed bill
Unfortunately President Trump seems to be incapable of understanding that it is US intervention and occupation of foreign countries that creates instability and feeds terrorism.
indeed.:thup:
Ron Paul Warns The Big Military Spending Boost Threatens Our Economy And Security | Zero Hedge

We already have a military capable of destroying the world 100 times over. Of course what we need is MORE spending. Nothing wasteful about that.

We already have a military capable of destroying the world 100 times over. Of course what we need is MORE spending. Nothing wasteful about that.
Soon, the US will become a nation like Sparta, just have to figure out who gets the part of the Helots...

What sucks in the military now is, you don't get company level parties(sidewalk licking social events) with left over allocated funds...

I think the border wall is a stupid idea, but I'd be able to accept the extra money going towards that. At least you can call a wall defense. What Trump wants is a wall as well as billions more towards military intervention overseas.

I think the border wall is a stupid idea, but I'd be able to accept the extra money going towards that. At least you can call a wall defense. What Trump wants is a wall as well as billions more towards military intervention overseas.
Maybe they are ramping up funding for a North Korean camping trip?

I read last night they only allocated enough to build a wall for 28 miles and towards repairing and installing fences besides drones.

I read last night they only allocated enough to build a wall for 28 miles and towards repairing and installing fences besides drones.

Awesome. At this rate we'll have at least 50 miles built by the time Trump leaves office. That will leave only 1900 miles left to build. Lets see those Mexican get through after Barron Trump Jr. is elected in 2100.

Awesome. At this rate we'll have at least 50 miles built by the time Trump leaves office. That will leave only 1900 miles left to build. Lets see those Mexican get through after Barron Trump Jr. is elected in 2100.

By then we will have spent trillions on filling those tunnels in with cement they dug under the first 50 miles.

By then we will have spent trillions on filling those tunnels in with cement they dug under the first 50 miles.

We could probably spend a fraction of that money beefing up the border security we already have, and have additional manpower and equipment there in a week. But, hey, what do I know? :dunno:

Yes, nukes can destroy the world. Do you see us using any nukes you fucking retard? You want to fight Terrorism with nukes, retard? Just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, nukes can destroy the world. Do you see us using any nukes you fucking retard? You want to fight Terrorism with nukes, retard? Just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Because all the military consists of is nukes...

Forum List

Back