Ron Paul Was Right, and Now Newt Gingrich is Right...

Thats not our problem. Furthermore, the sanctions we put on Iraq, much like the ones we now have on Iran, killed millions. The difference in it all is on which angle of the moral compass we come from. It absolutely matters whether or not we should have gotten involved in occupation and nation in those countries. It's cost us a lot of lives and a shit ton of treasure. In the end, those coutnries are still shitholes and will be run by whoever takes power. Our ideals of "spreading democracy" is a failure.

As a nation, it's in our best interest to leave these places to fend for themselves. We have our own to worry about here at home. Wasting resources on nations in the ME is both economically and morally bankrupting.

^^THIS^^ is the party of compassion? Of caring? Of peace? Of love?

I just wanted to quote this so people can see what kind of scum occupy the dimocrap party.

WE, as a Country, WE caused the problems there by telling women they are NOT Beasts of Burden. That their lives matter. That Women are equal. That their Men do NOT have the right beat them, to mutilate them, to murder them on a whim.

That being homosexual is not a capital offense. That.....

dimocraps are the party of scum. the party more than willing to let MILLIONS die because.....

It's inconvenient to protect them

The more I learn about dimocraps, the more I hate them.

subhuman scum

That's a nice appeal to emotion fallacy, but in the end, it's not our problem. I don't know who you think you're addressing, but i'm not a LOLberal democrat either.

You're totally fine killing children with economic sanctions and occupations, meanwhile screaming about freedom and democracy. You're standing on your head spinning counterclockwise telling others which way the sun is moving. Gonna bomb the world into peace, heh? :lmao:

Talk about dizzy....

With gutless fucks like you on our side, it's no wonder we're losing.

Go away.

You refuse to see the obligation we created.

You refuse to see anything other than your own inconvenience.

I've been to War. I KNOW what it's like. And I'm not talking about in the rear with the beer. I was in the bush, big time.

I know what radicals are capable of. Seen it first hand.

If we have to lose a few Men, that's a shame. But we can't cut and run every time things get a little tough or we're a little inconvenienced.

A lot of the people over there put their lives on the line because of promises we made. And they're gonna die if we leave.

You don't care?

Eat shit

If destabilizing the region and creating a vacuum whereby it is now in a state of ethnic tribal warfare is a victory then there's not much I can say to you, is there?

You have NOTHING to say.

To anybody.

WE created the problem.

WE have an obligation to fix it.

WE can not fix the problem. Trying and failing after 12 or more years means we CAN NOT do it. And therefore should apologize for all the trouble, remove ourselves from the situation and let the chips fall where they may. Or we spend another 5 trillion dollars "fixing" shit for the next 15 more years.

It's the definition of insanity.

Who says we're failing?

You?

dimocrap scum?

The DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM?

We are NOT failing. We're killing them at a rate of 100 to 1.

I would hardly call that failing.

You're just wrong. You're taking your cue from the Libertarian wing of the party.

And we could all do without them. They're more trouble than they're worth. dimocraps were smart to drop them years ago.

Ron Paul is a King douche and his son isn't a lot better. He had a promising future in the GOP and he just fucked it up. He's done.

We are the Party of National Defense. If you are not, I suggest you re-think your political position

You're creating a lot more than you can kill and apparently all the innocent civilians that get killed in the process is your way of "liberating" them from the evildoers. :lmao:

The policy is a failure. It takes a strong handed touch of insanity to imply we're succeeding at creating a peaceful world by bombing the shit out of it.... 100 to 1.

:lmao:

Face it. The whole problem started over our interventionist policies in the first place. Something the CIA calls Blowback. Look it up. Not that I expect it will change your mind. You seem stuck on insanity and parading it out as success.

Coocoo for cocoa puffs n such.

Our policies in the middle east of intervention, occupying and nation building have been nothing more than a monumental disaster in the form of wasted money, time and resources, and human life and limb. We need to get the hell out of these countries and let them fight as their hearts desire. Let them kill each other off by the hundreds of thousands as they see fit, or let China or some other country go in there and try their hand at sticking their nose in where it just does not belong. Next time some country or the UN starts bitching about ethnic cleansing or or some other form of genocide, let THEM be the ones go in there and do something about it. It's been 12 years since that moron Bush went into Iraq and deposed Sadam Hussein, and it's been an absolute nightmare in the middle east ever since. We need to get out of the middle east, we need to get out of all these places. It's none of our business to be intervening, occupying or nation building. That is NOT what this country is about, it is NOT in our constitution, and you can top that off with WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

‘NEOCONSERVATIVE’ NEWT: EXPORTING U.S. DEMOCRACY TO MIDDLE EAST DIDN’T WORK, LET’S LISTEN TO RAND PAUL AND TED CRUZ INSTEAD

?Neoconservative? Newt: Exporting U.S. Democracy to Middle East Didn?t Work, Let?s Listen to Rand Paul and Ted Cruz Instead | TheBlaze.com

Newt Gingrich was my personal choice for presidential candidate, as I have thought him to be tough enough to actually lead a country instead of passively sit by and offer up the taxpayer's earnings to support freeloaders. I also thought he would be effective in foreign affairs. He has been in politics long enough, to have a history, and his baggage is more than others because he has been around longer.

So you consider Gingrich's 180 degree flip flop on Middle East policy a sign of his expertise?

More appeal to emotion fallacy. Well, I think it's ran its course now....

THIS is not an emotional fallacy.

images

Phnem Penh during Khmer Rouge occupation

It was REAL. And it was caused by people like you with EXACTLY you ropinions.

I'm not saying similar to, I'm not saying analogous to.... I'm saying EXACTLY like yours.

And it was caused by the United States precipitously leaving when gutless fucks started peeing their pants.

Should we have been there in the first place?

Irrelevant. We were.

And right now, we're in SW Asia.

Face reality

You're creating a lot more than you can kill and apparently all the innocent civilians that get killed in the process is your way of "liberating" them from the evildoers. :lmao:

The policy is a failure. It takes a strong handed touch of insanity to imply we're succeeding at creating a peaceful world by bombing the shit out of it.... 100 to 1.

:lmao:

Face it. The whole problem started over our interventionist policies in the first place. Something the CIA calls Blowback. Look it up. Not that I expect it will change your mind. You seem stuck on insanity and parading it out as success.

Coocoo for cocoa puffs n such.

Listen to me numbskull..... I don't CARE who or what started it. IT.IS.IRRELEVANT.

I am interested in what will happen if we leave all those people who sided with us on their own to fend for themselves.

Stay on topic. If you can.

But you don't want to because you know you're lace panties are showing

They can eat cake. Fuckem. It's not our problem. It never was our problem and by sticking our nose in, we've made the situation 10 times worse than it was before. Something you consider irrelevant. I wonder how many innocent civilians who lost loved ones to our bombs find it irrelevant. I wonder how many turned on us because of it. I wonder how many "terrorists" are being trained now. I mean we're armign them in Syria, we handed them Libya and you want to still fight them at the same time.

You're insane. Period.

You're creating a lot more than you can kill

I am so sick of hearing that incredibly STUPID line of logic.

By that reckoning, there should have been somewhere around Six Hundred Million armed and pissed off Nazis around 1945.

Stupidest line of thought -- Maybe ever. In history.

Beyond stupid, actually.

You're creating a lot more than you can kill

I am so sick of hearing that incredibly STUPID line of logic.

By that reckoning, there should have been somewhere around Six Hundred Million armed and pissed off Nazis around 1945.

Stupidest line of thought -- Maybe ever. In history.

Beyond stupid, actually.

Take it up with the CIA. It comes from their studies and debriefings, Einstein.

The United States of America is NOT the worlds police. We have NO BUSINESS acting like we are either.

The middle east, after TWELVE YEARS, in nothing more than a HORRENDOUS FAILURE. We've gotten our asses handed to ourselves by cowards running around in bed sheets carrying archaic weapons, and the worst part is, THEY DON'T WANT US THERE, not the people we call ENEMY'S, and not the people we think we're HELPING. It's a LOSE, LOSE situation for us. We should have been smart enough to learn after watching Russia get their asses kicked in Afghanistan for NINE YEARS but we DIDN'T. We should at least be smart enough NOW to GET THE HELL OTTA THERE. How fucking STUPID can we be? How many more soldiers have to come home missing ARMS AND LEGS, how much more MONEY do we need to FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET before we realize, WE CAN'T WIN. There will NEVER, EVER be a WINNING SOLUTION, EVER! Staying in the middle east engaged in these occupying efforts is SHEAR MADNESS.

Last edited:
Gingrich is just trying to cash in on the neo-isolationist fad that's currently hot on the right.

He figures that's the better moneymaking side to take.

Gingrich is just trying to cash in on the neo-isolationist fad that's currently hot on the right.

He figures that's the better moneymaking side to take.

You could be entirely right, and I won't even debate it.

However, that still takes nothing away from the fact that he is right, and so is Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

It is IDIOTIC, even ASININE, to call extracting ourselves after TWELVE YEARS of SENSELESS, POINTLESS, NO END SIGHT war, "isolationist," it's shear stupidity.

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time before someone tossed out the "isolationist" line. Funny thing, how it used to be the LOLberals who were against the wars. Now that their "team" has the ball, they've done afull 180 and sound just like Republicans of yesteryear.

Ah, the irony. It is most delicious.....

The United States of America is NOT the worlds police. We have NO BUSINESS acting like we are either.

The middle east, after TWELVE YEARS, in nothing more than a HORRENDOUS FAILURE. We've gotten our asses handed to ourselves by cowards running around in bed sheets carrying archaic weapons, and the worst part is, THEY DON'T WANT US THERE, not the people we call ENEMY'S, and not the people we think we're HELPING. It's a LOSE, LOSE situation for us. We should have been smart enough to learn after watching Russia get their asses kicked in Afghanistan for NINE YEARS but we DIDN'T. We should at least be smart enough NOW to GET THE HELL OTTA THERE. How fucking STUPID can we be? How many more soldiers have to come home missing ARMS AND LEGS, how much more MONEY do we need to FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET before we realize, WE CAN'T WIN. There will NEVER, EVER be a WINNING SOLUTION, EVER! Staying in the middle east engaged in these occupying efforts is SHEAR MADNESS.

Yup. Russia realized it was throwing good money after bad, losing soldiers in a losing cause, and got the hell out. They realized how bad it would "look" to the world, but they knew they had no choice.

We were too busy crowing about how we're "exceptional" to look reality square in the face, and look at the price we've paid.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If we leave The People of Iraq who sided with us and The People of Afghanistan who sided with us to the tender mercies of the re-invading Islamist radical murderers.....

What do you think will happen?

Tens, maybe hundreds, of thousands of murders. Easy.

Thats not our problem. Furthermore, the sanctions we put on Iraq, much like the ones we now have on Iran, killed millions. The difference in it all is on which angle of the moral compass we come from. It absolutely matters whether or not we should have gotten involved in occupation and nation in those countries. It's cost us a lot of lives and a shit ton of treasure. In the end, those coutnries are still shitholes and will be run by whoever takes power. Our ideals of "spreading democracy" is a failure.

As a nation, it's in our best interest to leave these places to fend for themselves. We have our own to worry about here at home. Wasting resources on nations in the ME is both economically and morally bankrupting.

^^THIS^^ is the party of compassion? Of caring? Of peace? Of love?

I just wanted to quote this so people can see what kind of scum occupy the dimocrap party.

WE, as a Country, WE caused the problems there by telling women they are NOT Beasts of Burden. That their lives matter. That Women are equal. That their Men do NOT have the right beat them, to mutilate them, to murder them on a whim.

That being homosexual is not a capital offense. That.....

dimocraps are the party of scum. the party more than willing to let MILLIONS die because.....

It's inconvenient to protect them

The more I learn about dimocraps, the more I hate them.

subhuman scum

you have to be kidding.

I am as far from the leftist loons as it possibly could be, but I totally agree with the guy - and being cynically practical is what politics is all about.

Well, yes, I remember how everybody got touchy-feely and hopey-changey and all that teary BS, and I also remember ALWAYS that the left is a LIE. LIE and more LIE just to get into power and never let it go, so no, I am not either surprised, nor disappointed - because if one is not expecting integrity from scumbags, one is not going to be.

but I do not suspect that reasonable people forgot that OUR interests FIRST is the whole purpose of the American foreign politics :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back