Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

I guess it makes sense that the morally bankrupt would look to some outside force to make them do the right thing. This is true for religionists as well as progressive types. Unfortunately for Rabbi he is both.

Where do you look to do the right thing, Spanky?

I see Rabbi is still slapping those immoral Libertarians around.

LOL

Probably to no good.
At least they have admitted, the more sentient anyway, that all they really care about is themselves and their own pleasure. Thus the term Libertine.
And that is the root of why narco-libertarianism has never enjoyed a following in this country outside of 20-somethings with college degrees in medieval history, or computer geeks. The average American understands the idea of duty to country and responsibility to one's family and community. These are all very divorced from the narco mindset, which only sees people and institutions as infringements on their precious liberty.
These are the kind of dolts Gen'l Patton would have loved to drive a jeep up their asses.

I guess it makes sense that the morally bankrupt would look to some outside force to make them do the right thing. This is true for religionists as well as progressive types. Unfortunately for Rabbi he is both.

I generally use empathy and logic to evaluate situations and determine the moral course. In other words, I don't need someone else to make me do the right thing. I either do it or I don't and the responsibility is mine either way.

At first, I assumed, and had even written, that Ron Paul’s financial support was coming from the Libertarian wing of the Republican Party. Then I was corrected by former Ron Paul aide and founder of the Libertarian Republican Caucus, Eric Dondero, who also founded MainstreamLibertarian.com and hosts blogtalk radio show Libertarian Politics Live.

In an interview with Dondero, he emphatically complained; “Please refrain in the future from using the label “Libertarian Republican” in describing Ron Paul. Call him what he is: Some sort of populist leftwinger.”

Dondero continued, “Since 9/11 Paul has become a complete nutcase conspiratorialist quasi-Anti-Semitic leftwing American-hating nutball.”

These were strong words from a former aide to Mr. Paul (from 1997 – 2003) and words worthy of investigation in my mind. So I decided to investigate, which in politics always means, follow the money.

Where is all that money coming from?

Upon investigation, it appears that Mr. Dondero is exactly right. Much of Ron Paul’s money is not coming from mainstream Libertarians or Republicans.

Although he is running as a Republican, he actually has very little support from rank and file Republicans, as every national Republican poll confirms. But it turns out that he has very little support from mainstream Libertarians either. As Dondero pointed out, “Ron Paul is only attracting support from the leftwing side of the libertarian spectrum,

If you dig you will find that Al Gore has his fingers into some of Ron Paul's biggest backers.

Dumbshit. Google the words "definition Libertine" and see what shows up.

Geezus. A little education is an absurd thing.

usually disparaging : a freethinker especially in religious matters

Libertine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

If you had the opportunity to go into the past, would you burn Thomas Payne at the stake for heresy?

Just curious....

Just like a liberal: if you didn't lie you'd have nothing to say.
Didnt quote the second meaning, did you?
: a person who is unrestrained by convention or morality; specifically : one leading a dissolute life
From your link.

Dumbshit. Google the words "definition Libertine" and see what shows up.

Geezus. A little education is an absurd thing.

If you had the opportunity to go into the past, would you burn Thomas Payne at the stake for heresy?

Just curious....

: a person who is unrestrained by convention or morality; specifically : one leading a dissolute life
From your link.

he's not a liberal... he's a rightwingnut freak.

I generally use empathy and logic to evaluate situations and determine the moral course. In other words, I don't need someone else to make me do the right thing. I either do it or I don't and the responsibility is mine either way.

Bullshit.
You rely on conventional views of morality, generally from the Protestant/Christian school, that you learned from your parents, teachers, or other influences.
Because you're not that clever.

Just curious....

From your link.

The narco-libertarians are not conservatives. That much is clear. They have much more in common with liberals than you think.
For unilateral nuclear disarmament? Check
For withdrawal of military forces? Check
See the U.S. as imposing its agenda on other countries? Check
See 9/11 as basically the fault of US imperialism? Check
For unrestrained sexuality? Check
For legalized drug use? Check.
And a host of others.

But I can appreciate you don't want to claim these nudniks either.

ROFL

Here we have it, the halfwit on the left claims I'm a "rightwingnut freak."

The halfwit on the right claims I'm a liberal.

Jillian is a drooling baboon, no offense to drooling baboons..

The Rabbi is right, I am a liberal, I've said it all along. I'm not a stupid fuck leftist like Jillian, but I am a liberal. I proudly follow Payne, Jefferson, et al.

The narco-libertarians are not conservatives. That much is clear. They have much more in common with liberals than you think.

I've said since the first day in this forum that I'm a liberal. Jillian isn't, she's a fucknut, a leftist moron.

Wrong bucko, try again.

From where? Germany, England and all the unsavory places they kill our sons and daughters? Damn right I am.

Not that there's anything wrong with us imposing our agenda...

Oh bullshit, moron. 9/11 is the fault of the Muslim extremists. (Who give the other 1% of Muslims a bad name.)

Do I oppose YOU telling others what they can do in the bedroom? Damn right I do.

What others put in their mouth is none of your business, You're not their mommy.

And a host of others.

You and Jillian are two peas in a pod. A couple of authoritarian goons pushing government rule of every aspect of life.

From your link.

And a host of others.

Nobody wants to claim the creepy bastards!

I was just watching the primary and Ron Paul actually has 11% of the vote in West Virginia. Wow, can you imagine 11 whole percent! Talk about a landslide. If he keeps this up he can campaign for another 20 years and a few more people might even realize what a nut he really is.

Forum List

Back