Ronald Reagan and some words of wisdom...

Poor choice using Reagan as a roll model.

He was the most criminal individual to ever hold high office in the US. 130+ of his administration were charged/indicted/convicted of crimes in office. Under Nixon? Only 8. Reagan was like Nixon on steroids from Superman's supplier. He took no personal responsibilty, during the Iran/Contra hearings his whole schtick was "I can't remember".

I know conservatives have this weird fake view of Reagan that never existed but it is fraud. He was a criminal.

You are entitled to your own opinion little guy. However, laughable.

Nah no opinion needed. The facts are what they are. But as I said conservative have this weird aversion to the truth regarding their senile grandpa Reagan. They just can't believe he was the eqivalent to Al Capone in the white house.

Facts - like the fall of your brloved communism?

You mean like your champion of communism Reagan. He was communism's poster boy.

Poor choice using Reagan as a roll model.

He was the most criminal individual to ever hold high office in the US. 130+ of his administration were charged/indicted/convicted of crimes in office. Under Nixon? Only 8. Reagan was like Nixon on steroids from Superman's supplier. He took no personal responsibilty, during the Iran/Contra hearings his whole schtick was "I can't remember".

I know conservatives have this weird fake view of Reagan that never existed but it is fraud. He was a criminal.

You are entitled to your own opinion little guy. However, laughable.

Nah no opinion needed. The facts are what they are. But as I said conservative have this weird aversion to the truth regarding their senile grandpa Reagan. They just can't believe he was the eqivalent to Al Capone in the white house.

Facts - like the fall of your brloved communism?

You mean like your champion of communism Reagan. He was communism's poster boy.

when he called it the evil empire?

or when he joked about bombing it?

or when he backed the Mujahedeen?

Forum List

Back