Remember the words of Admiral Yamamoto who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor.

It will be overturned. You are like all filthy Dems. "I Hate him ,so he must be guilty of something". Why not admit it ,hypocrite?
I'm not a Dem, filthy or otherwise. I don't hate him. I reserve that for anybody that takes direct action against me or mine, unwarranted. Why don't you admit to giving blowjobs and swallowing in downtown allies for $10 Dollars a pop?

I'm not a Dem, filthy or otherwise. I don't hate him. I reserve that for anybody that takes direct action against me or mine, unwarranted. Why don't you admit to giving blowjobs and swallowing in downtown allies for $10 Dollars a pop?
yeah you just side with them at almost every turn,,

Personal attacks, ESPECIALLY from a moderator are verboten.

Personal attacks, ESPECIALLY from a moderator are verboten.
Then you should not attack me, if you can't take. I ain't your doormat, dumbass. You expect to say things of me, and feebly attempt to put words in my mouth and think, I am precluded from responding due to some position on a message board? That is the stupidest thing, I ever heard. While no "sleeping giant" you attack the wrong guy, whale.

Then you should not attack me, if you can't take. I ain't your doormat, dumbass. You expect to say things of me, and feebly attempt to put words in my mouth and think, I am precluded from responding due to some position on a message board? That is the stupidest thing, I ever heard. While no "sleeping giant" you attack the wrong guy, whale.
Where did I attack you? I just went back to the beginning of the thread, and I sure couldn't find a single thing than could be construed by any sane persona s an attack.

Where did I attack you? I just went back to the beginning of the thread, and I sure couldn't find a single thing than could be construed by any sane persona s an attack.
You are correct. It was others that attacked as a filthy dem. You simply accused of me of a personal attack (even though it was significantly provoked), I suppose sticking up for the one that attacked me, since it was not you. To you, I apologize, as all that was really directed at the one that attacked me, you simply took object with me telling them off in reply. For telling them off, I make no apology.

And all this crap of waking a sleeping giant is pure BS.

You are correct. It was others that attacked as a filthy dem. You simply accused of me of a personal attack (even though it was significantly provoked), I suppose sticking up for the one that attacked me, since it was not you. To you, I apologize, as all that was really directed at the one that attacked me, you simply took object with me telling them off in reply. For telling them off, I make no apology.

And all this crap of waking a sleeping giant is pure BS.
The reason I called you out is because, as someone in authority, I feel that you need to meet a higher standard than normal posters.

The reason I called you out is because, as someone in authority, I feel that you need to meet a higher standard than normal posters.
Perhaps I can understand the thought, but some people assuming that, will attack, thinking the person will just have to take it. I learned in the military, passive resistance active defense only goes so far with an opposing force specifically targeting you or your elements, then direct focused attack with specific goal of limited scorched earth seems the best method to avoid unnecessary continuing assaults. I don't want to be, but I can be the sleeping giant when I need to be, so attacks thinking as you suggest is thought, may not be in best anybody's best interests.

Thing is, with the OP subject, Trump facing sentencing for crimes found guilty by jury of peers is not an attack on the Right or even Trumpers. It is not a hill any should choose to die on.

Perhaps I can understand the thought, but some people assuming that, will attack, thinking the person will just have to take it. I learned in the military, passive resistance active defense only goes so far with an opposing force specifically targeting you or your elements, then direct focused attack with specific goal of limited scorched earth seems the best method to avoid unnecessary continuing assaults. I don't want to be, but I can be the sleeping giant when I need to be, so attacks thinking as you suggest is thought, may not be in best anybody's best interests.

Thing is, with the OP subject, Trump facing sentencing for crimes found guilty by jury of peers is not an attack on the Right or even Trumpers. It is not a hill any should choose to die on.
I think I can take ya. ;)

Why don't you fan your crotch with a machete?

Why don't you fan your crotch with a machete?
Not into self mutilation. Is that another one of your kinks?
It kind of reminds me of Trump. He has brought all this down on himself, yet never chose to be squeaky clean, himself, so only a matter of time, before all the attention he focuses on himself results in him cutting his own nuts.

Not into self mutilation. Is that another one of your kinks?
It kind of reminds me of Trump. He has brought all this down on himself, yet never chose to be squeaky clean, himself, so only a matter of time, before all the attention he focuses on himself results in him cutting his own nuts.
Typical Biden voter. They are all dirty Morons.

Forum List

Back