Ronald Reagan and The Children

wow he wanted them to help him educate them better and to help themselves in achieving all they can be.
God he is fucking terrible man.

That's the job of parents and teachers...I thought Obama had a real job? Why is he getting involved here? Maybe he should run for King of the World?

wow he wanted them to help him educate them better and to help themselves in achieving all they can be.

That's the job of parents and teachers...I thought Obama had a real job? Why is he getting involved here? Maybe he should run for King of the World?
:cuckoo:
why did Bush get involved in the war on drugs, isn't it the parent job to teach their children about drugs and not the president?

why did Bush get involved in the war on drugs, isn't it the parent job to teach their children about drugs and not the president?

Epic_Fail.jpg

he is gong to give them a talk about staying in school and how education is important for them, the address is not suppose to be very long.
You know how many times when I was in school we got addresses from Barbara Bush on education, my parents for one didn't really care and they would have never taken me out of school.
I think I would rather have my President talk to my children about education then the war on drugs that we will never win.

Just say no, while cocaine and heroine flooded American streets to illegally fund the Contras in the war against the Sandinista. Family values my ass.

Oh well.
So long as there aren't any posters of Che going out. Or pics of young kids dying in the streets, I could care less.

Che vidas!

'I knew that when the great guiding spirit cleaves humanity into two antagonistic halves, I will be with the people' ~ Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

I don't know. Are we the parents of the Guatemalans who were flying the shit in?

Oh well.
So long as there aren't any posters of Che going out. Or pics of young kids dying in the streets, I could care less.

Che vidas!

'I knew that when the great guiding spirit cleaves humanity into two antagonistic halves, I will be with the people' ~ Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

Che Guevara, Mass Murderer.

http://www.therealcuba.com/MurderedbyChe.htm

"Adding to the ridiculousness of the Che cult is that he was virtually a complete failure. As a medical doctor, he never even had a practice. When put in charge of the Cuban economy at the start of Castro’s government, his uncompromising communist diktats ran it completely into the ground, from which it never recovered. Humiliated, and also angry that Castro wasn’t fomenting enough revolution abroad, he then tried to lead such quixotic adventures in Argentina, the Congo, and Bolivia, failing miserably everywhere while sacrificing the lives of scores of naïve, idealistic young followers as deluded pawns in the service of his personality cult."

No wonder he's a Librul hero

Last edited:
Oh well.

Che vidas!

Sure, like they wouldn't have killed him under similar circumstances. Oh, wait, they kinda did, except it was us, um, US. :eusa_whistle:

Oh well.

Che vidas!

180 DOCUMENTED VICTIMS OF CHÉ GUEVARA IN CUBA

"Adding to the ridiculousness of the Che cult is that he was virtually a complete failure. As a medical doctor, he never even had a practice. When put in charge of the Cuban economy at the start of Castro’s government, his uncompromising communist diktats ran it completely into the ground, from which it never recovered. Humiliated, and also angry that Castro wasn’t fomenting enough revolution abroad, he then tried to lead such quixotic adventures in Argentina, the Congo, and Bolivia, failing miserably everywhere while sacrificing the lives of scores of naïve, idealistic young followers as deluded pawns in the service of his personality cult."

Why not try someone who did any actual research, instead of a blog entry on the internet? Jon Lee Anderson doesn't sanctify Guevera, but he doesn't skew the facts, either.

Che Guevara: a revolutionary life - Google Books

Che vidas!

180 DOCUMENTED VICTIMS OF CHÉ GUEVARA IN CUBA

Why not try someone who did any actual research, instead of a blog entry on the internet? Jon Lee Anderson doesn't sanctify Guevera, but he doesn't skew the facts, either.

Che Guevara: a revolutionary life - Google Books

SO, Che wasn't a mass murderer and total failure for everyone except Fidel?

You consider that "America hating"?
No one said that except you, Ali.:cuckoo:

It is about pushing politics to school kids by Reagan and now the right is pissing and moaning that Obama will do that when he won't.

Many on The right have become such a hateful group of closed minded lemmings since Obama has been elected. I know it has nothing to do with his race, but only his politics - Duh.

You have a bad case of Obamaroids, Reagan was talking about what he accomplished, he wasn't enlisting 4th graders in his cause
Don't you CON$ ever get tired of lying????????
Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Students of John A. Holmes High School of Edenton, North Carolina
"We have to remain economically competitive, and that means being aware of two things: first, what makes economies tick, and second, what works in other societies. We've been trying very hard in Washington to make America even more economically fit by really overhauling our entire tax structure. When we came into office, the top personal tax rate that the Federal Government could put on your income was 70 percent. Now, you can understand, I think, that if you were getting up in those brackets -- there were 14 different tax brackets, depending on the amount of money in each bracket you earned. And when you could look and say, ``If I earn another dollar, I only get to keep 30 cents out of it,'' you can imagine the lack of incentive there. Well, we lowered it to 50 percent, and the economy really took off. Now we're trying to lower it yet again so that families can keep more of their money and so the national economy will be lean and trim and fit for the future."

The Great Trickledownalater gave two speeches to school children during his acting tour as President.

Both of them pushed his tax cuts for the rich.

Go figure. Must be a liberal thing.:lol:

How about you post a link to that one----:lol: I kind of doubt he was ever addressing elementary school children in political matters of the country--(other than getting a good education & the benefits of doing so)

Last edited:
No, it shows that they are afraid of him. Afraid of him telling the other side of the story. It is very similar to those who have attended the townhalls with the simple plan of not letting the speaker talk. Chickenshits all.

The current RNC has lost its moral compass. It is a party in denial lead by a bunch of old white guys from the south.

Hey, ya know what, I am to the place where I don't care if the little creeps stay ignorant, it will make it that much simpler for the ones who are educated to manage them, LOL.... They can be the ignorant drones....

I don't know. Are we the parents of the Guatemalans who were flying the shit in?

no be he is was vice president while the CIA was helping bring it in.

I wrote the letter to the principal of my daughter school:

I am very concerned with the presidential address that is to be delivered to our public education system. Regardless of the political viewpoint I do not agree with the governments decision to influence our children. I have seen the content of this specific address by Mr. Obama. I also have seen "I pledge" celebrity video that is shown to kids in western States. I do not agree that any of that content is shown in public schools especially in the grades where children political convictions are not formed and I am worried about the impressionable students who could be swayed by this kind of talk.

1. Will students be forced to listen and participate in the presidential address?

2. Will there be homework assigned regarding the address?

3. If answer to any of the above is "yes", are there goning to be any consequences for my daughter if she's absent from the school that day?

The principal replied: (name of the school is x-out)

Thank you for your concern with this matter. XXXXXXX will not be showing the address being made by President Obama on the first day of school. We are going to proceed with our first day presenting curriculum and instructing our students. I hope I have answered all of your concerns. If I have not, please let me know so that I may address them.

What a cowardly principal.

If I were her, I'd have invited you to enroll in first grade to improve your grammar and spelling.

Conservatives are just doing the same thing they did when Clinton was elected - going nuts! Their actions today speak volumes, in power they do nothing*, out of power they scream and rant and rave and cry like the chickenhawk babies they are.

Conservative media take note: Reagan preached tax cut gospel to America’s students | Media Matters for America

* Almost nothing - they support the wealthy and they support and excuse the corporate crooks. S&L, Enron, and the recent collapse. But the rich got richer, that 'trickle down' must stop quickly.

What a cowardly principal.

If I were her, I'd have invited you to enroll in first grade to improve your grammar and spelling.

First grade isn't really big on commas and so forth.

And really, given your history, Ravi, I'd keep my mouth shut lest you make more of a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back