Roseburg protests Obama

When did politicizing the tragedy go from being wrong,

when Obama supposedly did it, to being right,

when hundreds of protestors do it?
If he had kept his stupid mouth shut, they wouldn't have. But they do NOT want people to get the wrong idea. Roseburg does NOT stand with the governor, the legislators, Obama or anybody else who want to push a deadly gun grabbing agenda.

You're nuts. The President is not trying to grab your guns. Unless of course you're a felon or insane...so...well...maybe you're not the best person for me to use here.

Your president is a known liar why should we believe him? The answer is we shouldn't.

tumblr_m4i32l7dQR1r1b9aso1_400.gif

If he had kept his stupid mouth shut, they wouldn't have. But they do NOT want people to get the wrong idea. Roseburg does NOT stand with the governor, the legislators, Obama or anybody else who want to push a deadly gun grabbing agenda.

You're nuts. The President is not trying to grab your guns. Unless of course you're a felon or insane...so...well...maybe you're not the best person for me to use here.

Your president is a known liar why should we believe him? The answer is we shouldn't.

Maybe because Obie politicized it way too soon.......spoke before the victim count was in and identities known.
On the day reserved for respect and memorializing the victims of a tragic mass shooting the pro open carry and gun nuts traveled to the small town of Roseburg to politicize their cause. They were not invited or welcomed by the town or the families of the victims or the school in any formal or official way. They just showed up because they wanted to take advantage of the publicity they could not get on their own. They needed the dead students and grieving families to garner attention. That is politicizing, not a President elected to lead making statements after a tragedy or crisis. That is part of a President's job.

If you say so.........
I am just going by all the news reports coming out today as the protest were going on and the participants were being interviewed. Did someone representing the town or families or school ask those out of town protesters to come to their town and push the agenda they were pushing?

You do know that the army tried to stop gun sales to American Indians. Do you know why Injun Joe?

Gee, that is sooo relevant to this thread. They were afraid Injuns would commit suicide? Thanks for sharing.
Well, they did get drunk a lot and kill each other under the influence of alcohol, that's for sure. But no, they were worried that the injuns would defend themselves.

Wow, I never would have guessed that. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, well, that's gun control and why the people you claim to champion never had a chance.

Oh, so that's why they never had a chance. They had so many other things in their favor - but you say gun control did them in. Interesting...

Maybe because Obie politicized it way too soon.......spoke before the victim count was in and identities known.
On the day reserved for respect and memorializing the victims of a tragic mass shooting the pro open carry and gun nuts traveled to the small town of Roseburg to politicize their cause. They were not invited or welcomed by the town or the families of the victims or the school in any formal or official way. They just showed up because they wanted to take advantage of the publicity they could not get on their own. They needed the dead students and grieving families to garner attention. That is politicizing, not a President elected to lead making statements after a tragedy or crisis. That is part of a President's job.

If you say so.........
I am just going by all the news reports coming out today as the protest were going on and the participants were being interviewed. Did someone representing the town or families or school ask those out of town protesters to come to their town and push the agenda they were pushing?

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

""My family, my friends, everybody down here is not happy about him coming," Michelle Finn, a Umpqua alumna and Roseburg native, told the Oregonian. "He already says he's going to politicize this — he's already going to push his agenda."

Armed Protesters Gather As Obama Visits Oregon Shooting Victims' Families

It makes one wonder how you take a census. It seems like a very small gathering , but to your small mindedness it does seem large. We get that.

Gee, that is sooo relevant to this thread. They were afraid Injuns would commit suicide? Thanks for sharing.
Well, they did get drunk a lot and kill each other under the influence of alcohol, that's for sure. But no, they were worried that the injuns would defend themselves.

Yeah, well, that's gun control and why the people you claim to champion never had a chance.

Oh, so that's why they never had a chance. They had so many other things in their favor - but you say gun control did them in. Interesting...

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

""My family, my friends, everybody down here is not happy about him coming," Michelle Finn, a Umpqua alumna and Roseburg native, told the Oregonian. "He already says he's going to politicize this — he's already going to push his agenda."

KATU news is playing it that everybody there is there to support Obama in his "compassionate" visit. Disgusting.

that's what I'm talking about. If that had been Bush or some other Republicans they would crowing about all the protesters out against him. these Leftleaning lamestream medias are not our Friends anymore. they lie, coverup and are flat out dishonest

Is that why none of the pictures show more than 8 or ten people? If there is a large number of people there,why no pictures of a large number of people?

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

Everybody in town? I see 61/2 people. It would be easy to find waldo there.

Obamas doing a great job. He was left with a big mess and he's been cleaning it up .

It's disgusting how conservatards who would rather sabotage the country just to spite him .
at the federal level conservatards as you so lovingly call us don't have any power, zilch, nada.
We haven't sabotaged anything since we have no power.

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

The same news that you say you saw 6.5 people says that there were at least 8k. You are a hoot.

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

The same news that you say you saw 6.5 people says that there were at least 8k. You are a hoot.

Well, no. The article said 8000 people on facebook said they would come. there were no where near that many. That picture showed 61/2 people and every other picture I have seen has only a hand full of people. Where are the pictures of those 8000?

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

Where are the photo's of 8,000 people. The photo's being shown look like the ones taken at the airport. Those were estimated at 200 mostly out of town folks.

Obamas doing a great job. He was left with a big mess and he's been cleaning it up .

It's disgusting how conservatards who would rather sabotage the country just to spite him .
at the federal level conservatards as you so lovingly call us don't have any power, zilch, nada.

Bullshit . They control congress and they do nothing with that power . They are content wh hanging back and playing Monday-morning quarterback to whatever Obama does.

Us on the right have made the accusation that where ever barry goes he's a divider. He goes out to Oregon,and what does he do......

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

Well, no. The article said 8000 people on facebook said they would come. there were no where near that many. That picture showed 61/2 people and every other picture I have seen has only a hand full of people. Where are the pictures of those 8000?
So in other words you believe the news if it supports your dim view, but if the same news sez something to the contrary...not so much.
This site quoted the Oregonian
#ObamaGoHome: Protesters greet president in Oregon

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

Where are the photo's of 8,000 people. The photo's being shown look like the ones taken at the airport. Those were estimated at 200 mostly out of town folks.

All 8000 didn't crowd themselves into a selfie, you moron. They're all over the place. The motels were full up last night.

Bullshit . They control congress and they do nothing with that power . They are content wh hanging back and playing Monday-morning quarterback to whatever Obama does.
The conservatives haven't passed a single law, if they have name it
They control congress and they do nothing with that power...interesting paradox

Forum List

Back