Roseburg protests Obama

The Ospreys are totally badass.

I wonder how much that costs the taxpayers... for him to show up to a town where he's not welcome....

We need a debt clock for every time he does these political photo ops...

Embrace the suck

Last edited:

I wonder how much that costs the taxpayers... for him to show up to a town where he's not welcome....

We need a debt clock for every time does these political photo ops...

Embrace the suck

You keep repeating the lie that the President was not welcome. He was officially welcomed by the town in a town issued statement made on Oct. 6. Today proved that the people claiming the President was not welcome were just scamming to promote their agenda. The families met with him. Not a single family member or town official or school official stood with the small number of mostly out of town protesters that showed up at the airport.

Yes they are, I had the president fly over my house a couple times and the sound was deafening. Not to mention your heart about busts out of your chest in pride.

Pride??

Yeah pride. When you see the President of the United States and the military power that accompanies him you feel pride. I don't know how you feel, but I know patriotic Americans don't let partisan feelings get in the way of how they feel about their country.

Embrace the suck

You keep repeating the lie that the President was not welcome. He was officially welcomed by the town in a town issued statement made on Oct. 6. Today proved that the people claiming the President was not welcome were just scamming to promote their agenda. The families met with him. Not a single family member or town official or school official stood with the small number of mostly out of town protesters that showed up at the airport.

All I heard was cheering when he came out of the airport.

Embrace the suck

At least one family refused to go to the meet... Anyway, of course the politicians of the town welcomed him, they want all the political photo ops they can get, just as Obama does.

The fact remains those kids are barely cold... And federal governments politicians are already standing on their body's looking for political photo ops.

Embrace the suck

Embrace the suck

Well, the dopes were demonstrating for right to carry and came armed. Duh, shocker they told them to set up and protest on the part of the road the President didn't use.

Embrace the suck

At least one family refused to go to the meet... Anyway, of course the politicians of the town welcomed him, they want all the political photo ops they can get, just as Obama does.

The fact remains those kids are barely cold... And federal governments politicians are already standing on their body's looking for political photo ops.

Embrace the suck

The only ones exploiting today was the gun nut demonstrators. The father of the injured girl who did not attend the private meeting did not stand with or support the protesters. He did not want to attend because he was led to believe the President would be promoting an anti gun agenda. The President didn't.

Embrace the suck

Well, the dopes were demonstrating for right to carry and came armed. Duh, shocker they told them to set up and protest on the part of the road the President didn't use.

That's the way it should be too. There is no reason why an armed protest should get any special attention. They should be in a 2nd Amendment Zone just like they put protesters in a First Amendment Zone at political conventions.

Embrace the suck

I like that some of them were armed, kinda like a silent protest... Unlike all these stupid racial protests all summer, the clowns got out of their clown cars and burned their own towns down.
There for telling Obama he has no shame...

Embrace the suck

I think it's funny how miserable and bitter you are over this non-issue. You and Stephanie should hook up. I hear misery loves company. :)

Embrace the suck

I think it's funny how miserable and bitter you are over this non-issue. You and Stephanie should hook up. I hear misery loves company. :)

Well, its really a quite a good time for firearm sales so, no bitter and miserable are not the words I would use. Obama is very good for my business just like he is for talk radio. Anyway, looking past that he is very bad for the for the country's economy... The last 7 1/2 years are the proof of no improvement, just backwards.

Embrace the suck

Embrace the suck

Well, its really a quite a good time for firearm sales so, no bitter and miserable are not the words I would use. Obama is very good for my business just like he is for talk radio. Anyway, looking past that he is very bad for the for the country's economy... The last 7 1/2 years are the proof of no improvement, just backwards.

Embrace the suck

At over 100 posts per day since you got here last Saturday, I'd say Obama has been very good for your business of posting. lol

Embrace the suck

Says the far left drone troll!

The far left gets their and they become even more miserable..

Embrace the suck

Embrace the suck

At over 100 posts per day since you got here last Saturday, I'd say Obama has been very good for your business of posting. lol

Are you upset that you post for free when many of the other far left drones actually get paid to post here?

Embrace the suck

Embrace the suck

Are you upset that you post for free when many of the other far left drones actually get paid to post here?

Buy more guns and ammo

Embrace the suck

Embrace the suck

Oh, but I do get paid for posting. :)

Forum List

Back