Roseburg protests Obama

Us on the right have made the accusation that where ever barry goes he's a divider. He goes out to Oregon,and what does he do......
Oh, so that's why they never had a chance. They had so many other things in their favor - but you say gun control did them in. Interesting...
I am just going by all the news reports coming out today as the protest were going on and the participants were being interviewed. Did someone representing the town or families or school ask those out of town protesters to come to their town and push the agenda they were pushing?

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

""My family, my friends, everybody down here is not happy about him coming," Michelle Finn, a Umpqua alumna and Roseburg native, told the Oregonian. "He already says he's going to politicize this — he's already going to push his agenda."

Armed Protesters Gather As Obama Visits Oregon Shooting Victims' Families

Everybody in town? I see 61/2 people. It would be easy to find waldo there.
The same news that you say you saw 6.5 people says that there were at least 8k. You are a hoot.

Well, no. The article said 8000 people on facebook said they would come. there were no where near that many. That picture showed 61/2 people and every other picture I have seen has only a hand full of people. Where are the pictures of those 8000?
So in other words you believe the news if it supports your dim view, but if the same news sez something to the contrary...not so much.
This site quoted the Oregonian
#ObamaGoHome: Protesters greet president in Oregon
Well, you should read the The Oregonian. It does not mention 8,000 people in attendance. It mentions the organizers predicting 2,400. About 200 should up. If you check the sites where the photo's come from the photographers refer to hundreds of protesters at the airport. The site you are using that is misquoting The Oregonian is a right wing blog site.
You can be a sucker but don't expect everyone else to be suckers with you.

This is indeed very nice to see. Obama should remember this as this is just childs play if all Americans protest abuse of our civil rights

-Geaux

Obama doesn't care who he puts out because of his needing to showboat and he doesn't care if they didn't want him to RUIN their children's funerals

he's such a jerk and just an pure ugly human being inside and out

Oh, so that's why they never had a chance. They had so many other things in their favor - but you say gun control did them in. Interesting...
I am just going by all the news reports coming out today as the protest were going on and the participants were being interviewed. Did someone representing the town or families or school ask those out of town protesters to come to their town and push the agenda they were pushing?

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

""My family, my friends, everybody down here is not happy about him coming," Michelle Finn, a Umpqua alumna and Roseburg native, told the Oregonian. "He already says he's going to politicize this — he's already going to push his agenda."

The same news that you say you saw 6.5 people says that there were at least 8k. You are a hoot.
Where are the photo's of 8,000 people. The photo's being shown look like the ones taken at the airport. Those were estimated at 200 mostly out of town folks.

All 8000 didn't crowd themselves into a selfie, you moron. They're all over the place. The motels were full up last night.
Of course the motels were "full up". The President of the USA was showing up with hundreds of media people you idiot. You have absolutely no photographic evidence that other than a few hundred out of town trouble makers at the airport and less that a dozen town folks in town showed up. Fact is the majority of people in that town were glad the President showed up. The mayor said the President showing up was helpful for the healing of the town. It showed the nation was grieving with them.
Fuck your agenda driven bullshit and lame attempt to politicize this tragedy.

Gee, that is sooo relevant to this thread. They were afraid Injuns would commit suicide? Thanks for sharing.
Well, they did get drunk a lot and kill each other under the influence of alcohol, that's for sure. But no, they were worried that the injuns would defend themselves.

Wow, I never would have guessed that. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, well, that's gun control and why the people you claim to champion never had a chance.

When did politicizing the tragedy go from being wrong,

when Obama supposedly did it, to being right,

when hundreds of protestors do it?

Maybe because Obie politicized it way too soon.......spoke before the victim count was in and identities known.
On the day reserved for respect and memorializing the victims of a tragic mass shooting the pro open carry and gun nuts traveled to the small town of Roseburg to politicize their cause. They were not invited or welcomed by the town or the families of the victims or the school in any formal or official way. They just showed up because they wanted to take advantage of the publicity they could not get on their own. They needed the dead students and grieving families to garner attention. That is politicizing, not a President elected to lead making statements after a tragedy or crisis. That is part of a President's job.

If you say so.........

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

Look at how fat they are. Don't they have fresh fruit and veggies up there? :D

Obama doesn't care who he puts out because of his needing to showboat and he doesn't care if they didn't want him to RUIN their children's funerals

he's such a jerk and just an pure ugly human being inside and out
What funeral for a shooting victim was held today?
What family said their loved ones funeral was being ruined by the President showing up?

Us on the right have made the accusation that where ever barry goes he's a divider. He goes out to Oregon,and what does he do......
Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

Well, no. The article said 8000 people on facebook said they would come. there were no where near that many. That picture showed 61/2 people and every other picture I have seen has only a hand full of people. Where are the pictures of those 8000?
So in other words you believe the news if it supports your dim view, but if the same news sez something to the contrary...not so much.
Well, you should read the The Oregonian. It does not mention 8,000 people in attendance. It mentions the organizers predicting 2,400. About 200 should up. If you check the sites where the photo's come from the photographers refer to hundreds of protesters at the airport. The site you are using that is misquoting The Oregonian is a right wing blog site.
ok you win,
Roseburg welcomes obama with open arms, couldn't get enough of him.
Roseburg to surrender all their weapons to atf agents.... LOL

Lol.

b3janlzubhx4awe1vaa7.jpg

It wasn't quoting the Oregonian at all. It said that some predicted up to 8000 attendees.

It's over now. They had an excellent turn out.

lol, a few hundred assholes protested.

In a sense, that makes me think that maybe Roseburg has more class than the RWnuts on this forum led us to believe.

Roseburg continues to oppose Obama's message on gun control, and his presence in Roseburg:

700x394

Obama heads to Roseburg, a community divided over his visit

I see one old dilapidated truck which looks like it was manufactured in the 1930s with a sign on it that looks like it was hand-pained. However, I don't see any people.
You're
lol, a few hundred assholes protested.

In a sense, that makes me think that maybe Roseburg has more class than the RWnuts on this forum led us to believe.
And obama will continue to be a Ahole.

Everyone is aware of the 2nd Amendment in this case but what about the 1st Amendment? How does the president assume the authority to prohibit the freaking media? But he did. His storm troopers confiscated cell phones too.

Everyone is aware of the 2nd Amendment in this case but what about the 1st Amendment? How does the president assume the authority to prohibit the freaking media? But he did. His storm troopers confiscated cell phones too.

If you showed up at the 2004 Republican Convention with a loaded gun you would have been slapped around and charged as a terrorist.

Forum List

Back