Rosenstein is out... Mueller the Dem-slave gets a new boss

Sure you do, and no proof to boot. You been crying that crap for two years. and it never comes to pass.
In that 2 years you've had a house protecting the scum instead of the people That's about to change ...and just because Mueller works in a careful deliberate way don't take that for weakness Trump fears what Mueller has
Still cant prove anything except that you are a deluded liar.
Debate the arguments I've already typed or get lost.
I dont waste my time debating you filthy liars. Never have never will. All that makes you do is spew for media fed garbage.
We've got another one folks. Another Trump apologizing coward running from a debate. Get out of here loser.
You dont want honest debate. So I learned a long time ago that trying to debate lying media parrots like you is a waste of time. All you can do is puke up media links.

* that has been shown to you

Of course, no functioning adult who can feed himself would then say that this is proof that no such evidence exists.
Showing us what the treasonous media says is like showing us nothing.
well that made no sense on any level, troll.
Sure it does. You just lie and say it dont.

Of course, no functioning adult who can feed himself would then say that this is proof that no such evidence exists.
Look at this one here who is too weak to debate anything. The media doesn't make up the laws you idiot.

Look at this one here who is too weak to debate anything. The media doesn't make up the laws you idiot.
lol, I never said it did liar. Again there is no point in debating treasonous trolls that lie 24/7. i laugh at you and your pathetic attempts.

In that 2 years you've had a house protecting the scum instead of the people That's about to change ...and just because Mueller works in a careful deliberate way don't take that for weakness Trump fears what Mueller has
I dont waste my time debating you filthy liars. Never have never will. All that makes you do is spew for media fed garbage.
We've got another one folks. Another Trump apologizing coward running from a debate. Get out of here loser.
You dont want honest debate. So I learned a long time ago that trying to debate lying media parrots like you is a waste of time. All you can do is puke up media links.
And all you and your republican friends can do is bring up hillary or obama There is no way in hell a sane person can defend trump

And all you and your republican friends can do is bring up hillary or obama There is no way in hell a sane person can defend trump
Sane persons don't parrot the proven media liars like you do.

well that made no sense on any level, troll.
Sure it does. You just lie and say it don't.
You're too ignorant to even use proper grammar. "It don't"?

Sane persons don't parrot the proven media liars like you do.
Like Limbaugh or Coulter who are trumps brain trusts?

lol, I never said it did liar. Again there is no point in debating treasonous trolls that lie 24/7. i laugh at you and your pathetic attempts.
You're an idiot. Get lost. Next Trump apologist please.

Obama and Hillary are part of the Russian Conspiracy sham

Look at this coward cut and run with lies he or she can't back up. Lol! Aren't you tired of losing yet idiot?

Look at this coward cut and run with lies he or she can't back up. Lol! Aren't you tired of losing yet idiot?
It's what they do best lie and bs about obama or the clintons

Forum List

Back