Rosie O’Donnell Reportedly Engaged to Worcester Police Officer Girlfriend!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ah some good news to get off the old politics kick......Seems everyone's sister is now safe...for awhile, anyway!

Actress Rosie O’Donnell might just be engaged to Worcester Police officer Elizabeth Rooney, according to reports. Rooney, 33, and O’Donnell, 56, have been reportedly dating for about a year, and went public with their relationship in November of 2017 after O'Donnell's second marriage ended in divorce.

According to the Dailey Mail, O’Donnell proposed to Rooney over the summer, but kept it quiet due to Rooney’s job with the Worcester Police.

This would be Rooney’s first marriage, after she updated her Instagram profile to show a ring next to the letter "R."

Read more at golocalprov.com ...

Elizabeth_Rooney_360_383.png
C1LwJQYVEAAQ9ya.jpg

"A gold digger? Who? Me? It's true love."

Damn, that police officer looks like a BLOW UP DOLL!

Perhaps a better picture?.....

2ZaNpXV.jpg

Oops, I didn't mean a better picture of Rosie.......

Are we sure she's real? She looks a little silicon-ish...

real-sex-doll-cheap-mannequin-solid-silicone.jpg

Geez. Rosie's new piece of fuckmeat is a rabid leftist Trump-hater too. She'll probably choke to death on Rosie's snatch.

maxresdefault.jpg

As I remember, Rosie's last lesbian wife committed suicide. Years ago both of Rosie's adopted daughters ran away from home (citing O'Donnell's psychotic abuse) and still aren't even on speaking terms with this heinous goblin.

Just like melania the slut marrying an ugly obese grandpa.

Ah some good news to get off the old politics kick......Seems everyone's sister is now safe...for awhile, anyway!

Actress Rosie O’Donnell might just be engaged to Worcester Police officer Elizabeth Rooney, according to reports. Rooney, 33, and O’Donnell, 56, have been reportedly dating for about a year, and went public with their relationship in November of 2017 after O'Donnell's second marriage ended in divorce.

According to the Dailey Mail, O’Donnell proposed to Rooney over the summer, but kept it quiet due to Rooney’s job with the Worcester Police.

This would be Rooney’s first marriage, after she updated her Instagram profile to show a ring next to the letter "R."

C1LwJQYVEAAQ9ya.jpg

2ZaNpXV.jpg

Do you really think this is news? Wow you people have got down so far, it must be fun playing in the mud.

C1LwJQYVEAAQ9ya.jpg

2ZaNpXV.jpg

Do you really think this is news? Wow you people have got down so far, it must be fun playing in the mud.
Well Penny, if we want to have a conversation or debate with you and yours, we MUST GET IN THE MUD WHERE YOU ABNORMALS LIVE!

As I remember, Rosie's last lesbian wife committed suicide. Years ago both of Rosie's adopted daughters ran away from home (citing O'Donnell's psychotic abuse) and still aren't even on speaking terms with this heinous goblin.
How long have you been stalking Rosie? Are you still an active stalker?

Forum List

Back