ROTFLMFAO..Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Sec. of State!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State. Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard....Of course she couldn't when there wasn't any... Well perhaps that Russian "RESET" button....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWZeLqwllY]Hillary Struggles To List Accomplishments At State - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't look like she struggled with it at all.

We had the worst economic crisis since the great depression, we had two wars, we had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with... so it was a perilous time frankly.

^That's what things were like after the Bush administration. Do you cons really not remember that?

She said she was proud things were stabilized while she was Secretary. And I agree. Compared to the massive international failures that Bush and Cheney engaged us in during the 2000's Obama's administration has been almost overly tame over the last 5 years :dunno:

On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State. Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard....Of course she couldn't when there wasn't any... Well perhaps that Russian "RESET" button....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Hillary Struggles To List Accomplishments At State - YouTube
jug_laughing.jpg

• Banned
Doesn't look like she struggled with it at all.

We had the worst economic crisis since the great depression, we had two wars, we had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with... so it was a perilous time frankly.
^That's what things were like after the Bush administration. Do you cons really not remember that?

She said she was proud things were stabilized while she was Secretary. And I agree. Compared to the massive international failures that Bush and Cheney engaged us in during the 2000's Obama's administration has been almost overly tame over the last 5 years :dunno:

Of course not, she just DIDN'T GIVE ANY ACCOMPLISHMENT, just more subversive bullshit in front of a liberal audience... She'd never go before an audience where people could actually QUESTION her!

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

It was supposed to say: "Reset." But Lavrov noted that it actually said: "Overcharge.":badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...typical asshole liberal fuck up!

You're right, she's NOT black, you dumb ass Racist!

Oh? What difference does that make? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

To a dumb ass racist, such as yourself, nothing, but it just shows others how truly ignorant you are... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Don't worry man I know why you hate Hillary. You want everyone to forget how much butt-love you had for Bush!

It's okay man there's a pretty big community of your kind. Embarrassed ex-Bush lovers.

This is all you have to tell people to explain that crazy period in your life:

[YOUTUBE]JTMVOzPPtiw[/YOUTUBE]

Oh? What difference does that make? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

To a dumb ass racist, such as yourself, nothing, but it just shows others how truly ignorant you are... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Don't worry man I know why you hate Hillary. You want everyone to forget how much butt-love you had for Bush!

It's okay man there's a pretty big community of your kind. Embarrassed ex-Bush lovers.

I see you've been taking OCD lessons from Pogo.... looks like I'm starting to move into your head too... I think I might like living RENT FREE in your skull, because it's more spacious that Pogo's and I can play handball in there without falling over anything that might slightly resemble a brain.... Dude, You're MY ENTERTAINMENT for the near future! :eusa_shhh::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BTW, ever notice how these INFURIATED, INSENSITIVE liberals, always start with the GAY SHIT.... just makes you wonder just how sincere these scum are when it comes to GAYS...VOTES PERHAPS...OPPS, I spilled the beans! This is going to be fun!

Dude this wasn't even close to ether a Bushism, Palinism, or a Perryism. Why? Because it's difficult to get dumber than a republican. You people are really reaching with this thread. Hillary has a solid shot in the presidential race.

I see you've been taking OCD lessons from Pogo.... looks like I'm starting to move into your head too... I think I might like living RENT FREE in your skull, because it's more spacious that Pogo's and I can play handball in there without falling over anything that might slightly resemble a brain.... Dude, You're MY ENTERTAINMENT for the near future! :eusa_shhh::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BTW, ever notice how these INFURIATED, INSENSITIVE liberals, always start with the GAY SHIT.... just makes you wonder just how sincere these scum are when it comes to GAYS...VOTES PERHAPS...OPPS, I spilled the beans! This is going to be fun!

Have you heard the latest Limp Bizkit? They're back baby!!!

[YOUTUBE]GyAAwCu-Lu4[/YOUTUBE]

Dude this wasn't even close to ether a Bushism, Palinism, or a Perryism. Why? Because it's difficult to get dumber than a republican. You people are really reaching with this thread. Hillary has a solid shot in the presidential race.

Of course it was a complete SPIN and nothing else, but we wouldn't expect a "Her Thighness" supporter to see it any other way. Almost 3 years is a long way off for that bitch to keep her popularity!

hillary-clinton-legacy-treachery-death-flashback-fired-from-politics-1368838954.jpg

Can anyone here name Hillary's major accomplishments as Sect of State?

Sure!

1. Um...uh....aw shit...uh...well she..no um...
2. She also...no that was someone else...um...
3. There's that one time....nope that's not it either...eh...

I give up! Anyone else?

Forum List

Back