ROTFLMFAO!!!.....Only 4 people show up for Hildebeast rally today in Pa.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
No need to go any further...Headline at Gateway Pundit

One has to wonder where all her POLL # are coming from...or is Trump correct...the crooked media!!!!

What's funnier is Donnie is hiring hundreds of poll watchers for someone who only has 4 supporters. The man is a genius I tell you.

One has to wonder where all her POLL # are coming from...or is Trump correct...the crooked media!!!!
You do realize how incredibly stupid you look making such proclamations don't you?

I should have said greeted her entourage as it arrived, she had 1 to 200 paid and DNC staffers show up....lololol!

You do realize how incredibly stupid you look making such proclamations don't you?
Not everyone is as gullible as you, though. To be critical of the media and the techniques of propaganda is to be aware of these things, so it's not as stupid as you think.

Hillary uses the media rope and paid attendees to look good. She's done so going back to AR days.

On the contrary:

Somebody I know have been to a Trump rally recently. The theater was completely full and all 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech.

And Trump has his rallies basically twice a day!

Not everyone is as gullible as you, though. To be critical of the media and the techniques of propaganda is to be aware of these things, so it's not as stupid as you think.

When they come right out and tell us they are helping Hitlery as much as they can, you can believe them. Just don't believe their polls.

My good man, you are not being rational. You forget who her constituents are. They could care less what she says, as long as she continues with free stuff. Why go listen to her when you can smoke crack, rob a store, or burn a bunch of businesses down while looking for anyone with a light tint to kick the shit out of!

But man-oh-man, when it means if you don't show up you could lose your free stuff or get deported, they will be there. Look at it this way---------------> were it not for the Obamaphone, the polls would probably be polar opposite of what they are now. Why? Because they couldn't reach her voters, and if Trump was to lose, you would be screaming it was a lefty conspiracy as they wanted to show Trump way ahead so his voters thought it wasn't important they vote. Now you know how much these people LOVE their phones, don't you, lol! And you actually believe they aren't going to show when that phone might be something taken away from them should she lose?

No offense, but you don't live in Colorado do you, where the air might be tainted with a little to much wacky-tobaccy!

On the contrary:

Somebody I know have been to a Trump rally recently. The theater was completely full and all 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech.

And Trump has his rallies basically twice a day!

Thank you. This keeps me fired up. I only have radio and dial up but everything I hear and read is solid over the top support. TY!

What's funnier is Donnie is hiring hundreds of poll watchers for someone who only has 4 supporters. The man is a genius I tell you.

Count me in. I am sick of the Democrats trying to steal the elections they can't win the right way.
Oh for Godssake, knock off the whining. No one's cheating. Your boy is a loser.

Prove it or shut the fuck up. Neck and neck in the real polls? Internals? Clinton is in a complete meltdown trying to pull off this Trump is Boris Badenov shit?

:lol:

The bitch is going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back