Roving black mobs too many to ignore

Way to IGNORE the evidence moon.

Ignore what the FBI page says, or you??
The evidence presented here and what this topic is talking about.Its the usual libtard way..ignore or deflect or blame others.

You may be right about black mobs.

We had to put down white KKK mobs.

You did? Got some proof YOU put down some Klan mob? 99% of the time the Klan was defending white women's integrity and/or white communities.

You know whats fucked up... these black youths are indoctrinated by their culture to be angry at white people. Theyre pissed about how their people were treated in the past based on the color of their skin, and black people had to somtimes live in fear of white people. They never lived through it themselves though, so they have no idea what that is like. White people today however know exactly what that is like. We know that we should be scared of black neighborhoods. We know we should be cautious around groups of black people because they are beating us senseless every day. Only a naive fool would ignore reality. Black people on the other hand are perfectly safe in white neighborhoods.

Black people bitch about be looked differently. Well no shit! They earned that reputation. They steal, rob, assault, rape and murder at significantly higher rates than any other racial group in the nation. Do I have to pretend like that shit isnt true in order to not be called a fucking racist? It not their skin, its their culture. Their culture is poison. Black people will continue to under achieve as long as that culture exists.

African americans just need to become americans. Why the fuck do we all need to be different? Diversity sucks. Lets all be the same. It will be way cooler that way and certainly more peaceful.

Glad to see someone admit they live in fear. When you live in fear you don't think rationally. You exhibit body language that signals you are a victim. That tells any predator in the area you are fair game.

Black people are not indoctrinated to be angry at white people. They are taught their history and they see how it affected their ancestors, grandparents and parents living conditions. They then see how it shapes the perception people have of themselves now in this day and age. People like you are a problem. Stop being afraid of your own shadow. When you get attacked by a Black criminal then attribute that to them being a criminal and not because they are Black.
I notice you said "when", not "if". Probably because it's such a common occurrence that it's expected. You've just inadvertently confirmed Godboy's points. Good job.

Sorry but I noticed you just inadvertently confirmed you never passed 8th grade moron. Before you try to pick apart someones post make sure you know what context someone is using the word in or at least look it up online. Damn youre dumb. :lol:

When:

at the time or in the event that

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/when

Last edited:
Still with all the hoopla about crime it is down and has declined since the Revolution...But our homicide rates are way above other nations and always has been..

The evidence presented here and what this topic is talking about.Its the usual libtard way..ignore or deflect or blame others.

You did? Got some proof YOU put down some Klan mob? 99% of the time the Klan was defending white women's integrity and/or white communities.

100% of the time the white woman was either getting fucked by a Black guy or she was cheating on her husband and claimed she was raped by a Black guy.

Glad to see someone admit they live in fear. When you live in fear you don't think rationally. You exhibit body language that signals you are a victim. That tells any predator in the area you are fair game.

Black people are not indoctrinated to be angry at white people. They are taught their history and they see how it affected their ancestors, grandparents and parents living conditions. They then see how it shapes the perception people have of themselves now in this day and age. People like you are a problem. Stop being afraid of your own shadow. When you get attacked by a Black criminal then attribute that to them being a criminal and not because they are Black.
I notice you said "when", not "if". Probably because it's such a common occurrence that it's expected. You've just inadvertently confirmed Godboy's points. Good job.

Sorry but I noticed you just inadvertently confirmed you never passed 8th grade moron. Before you try to pick apart someones post make sure you know what context someone is using the word in or at least look it up online. Damn youre dumb. :lol:

When:

When | Define When at Dictionary.com
Now don't get mad at me because you put your foot in your mouth. :lol:

All I stated was that a white person has a higher percentage of being killed by another white person than a black person. Just like a black person will kill a black person 80% of the time versus a white person..

If you feel the need to be lazy and let everyone else do your research you can go sit down...

When:

You must have missed the meaning of the word "when" I posted for you and the emoticon laughing at how stupid you are. Now don't try to avoid the shame of looking like a fool. You should be comfortable with knowing you are already a fool by now.

When:

You must have missed the meaning of the word "when" I posted for you and the emoticon laughing at how stupid you are. Now don't try to avoid the shame of looking like a fool. You should be comfortable with knowing you are already a fool by now.
That's right, keep diggin', dumbass. :dig::dig::dig:

That's right, keep diggin', dumbass. :dig::dig::dig:

If I keep digging I'm just going to expose more of how stupid you are. Are you sure you want that? BTW the topic is about BLACK ROVING MOBS get there quickly or face the wrath of the Onion.

Damn where's all this Black roving mobs happening? It doesn't happen where I live.I guess cause the houses cost above $150,ooo.Huh.

Forum List

Back