row vrs. wade ruling hurts black people

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

now look blacks are making this all ruling all about them.

You know what Conservatives call poor black women who don’t get abortions?

Welfare Queens

Did the experts tell you that there have been more black abortions than births in New York City alone?

Did the experts tell you that the abortion doctor Gosnell was America's #1 mass murderer of viable infants and woman and that he targeted black women for maltreatment and treated white women just fine? Not a word from the NAACP nor the media. They even made a movie about it that those in Hollywood refused to participate.

Did the experts tell you that abortion clinics are strategically located in and around black communities all across the country?

No?

The hell you say.

Did the experts tell you that there have been more black abortions than births in New York City alone?

Did the experts tell you that the abortion doctor Gosnell was America's #1 mass murderer of viable infants and woman and that he targeted black women for maltreatment and treated white women just fine? Not a word from the NAACP nor the media. They even made a movie about it that those in Hollywood refused to participate.

Did the experts tell you that abortion clinics are strategically located in and around black communities all across the country?

No?

The hell you say.
I'm glad I'm not the only one around here who knows this... I've read books on it... I think one was writen by a guy named Grant if I recall..?

all about Sanger and how she deliberately placed b control centers (now abortion centers) near Black communities and poor communities... she was another spoutater of the old

useless eaters thing Hitler .. well, if I am not mistaken Hitler got that from her... !

vis a vis Nazism: history repeats itself

now look blacks are making this all ruling all about them.

Weird how blacks are not the ones protesting...

'The Supreme Court has returned us to the brutal era of womb legislation, to the terrified 16-year-old in 1972, and to countless others like her whose reproductive bodies have become property of the state.'

'Racism, Patriarchy, and Power: Siri Hustvedt on the Toxic Thinking Behind the Supreme Court’s Destruction of Abortion Rights'

'Legislating reproductive rights remains a hallmark of authoritarian and fascist governments.''

'The United States is now beholden to a vehemently anti-democratic Supreme Court.

Welfare Queens
When we went from a religious backed people to a secular humanist one fifty years ago with an endless government check to move us in that direction, we died.

Know what hurts blacks the most? Lack of personal responsibility and self control.

Welfare Queens
why do you assume black women who have children will be poor and need welfare?

once again. dems show their true colors and project their prejudice on others

Forum List

Back