Does Anyone Have Faith in this Supreme Court?

You know those "Cages" were during Obama's tenure, right?

No we tag and release them, and they come regardless of being good people or criminals.

They guy got vetted REAL GOOD.

MSN

Learn to spell and learn economics, mouthbreather.

Even if we build a wall and Trump is president, you'll be able to find guys like this. Why? Because there are many ways they can come. Visitor visa? Just like you visit Mexico? Or they'll tunnel under it, climb over, whatever.

What's making them come here? Is it the economic opportunities? So why aren't we going after illegal employers? You want to play racist wackamole.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Bush.

Even if we build a wall and Trump is president, you'll be able to find guys like this. Why? Because there are many ways they can come. Visitor visa? Just like you visit Mexico? Or they'll tunnel under it, climb over, whatever.

What's making them come here? Is it the economic opportunities? So why aren't we going after illegal employers? You want to play racist wackamole.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Bush.

There would be less if you fucking try to stop them, and kick them out when they are obviously lying sacks of shit.

Murderer apologist Sealybitchbo has spoken.

Because going after the employers ruins businesses and puts other people out of work?

You would probably LOVE for the government to seize and take them over, you commie shitstain.

There would be less if you fucking try to stop them, and kick them out when they are obviously lying sacks of shit.

Murderer apologist Sealybitchbo has spoken.

Because going after the employers ruins businesses and puts other people out of work?

You would probably LOVE for the government to seize and take them over, you commie shitstain.
Stop hiring illegals. We know who they are. Why you protecting them? You just want to play wackamole with illegals. Not fix shit just be mean

It's more mean to the immigrants who came here following the rules.

They don't understand we have an economic system that uses illegals for the cheap labor.

This is pitting them against each other. You had to jump through hoops why shouldn't they?

I get it. It works. But those immigrants are idiots. They probably have families who came here illegally. My grandfather came illegal from Greece. Glad he did it.

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

They don't understand we have an economic system that uses illegals for the cheap labor.

This is pitting them against each other. You had to jump through hoops why shouldn't they?

I get it. It works. But those immigrants are idiots. They probably have families who came here illegally. My grandfather came illegal from Greece. Glad he did it.

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Deport em back and sort the rest out later.

Deport em back and sort the rest out later.

No. Exact opposite. Go after illegal employers first. Suddenly you'll see a lot of them head home. I know many Mexicans who have homes back in Mexico. They're just making as much as they can here before they go back for good. If their employer let them go and no one else is hiring, they'll leave. Then this country will shit when we realize we needed them.

So let's make them legal. No hoops.

But let's go after what's making them come here illegally. Illegal employers. You heard what I said right?

Stop being a sucker. A dope.

No. Exact opposite. Go after illegal employers first. Suddenly you'll see a lot of them head home. I know many Mexicans who have homes back in Mexico. They're just making as much as they can here before they go back for good. If their employer let them go and no one else is hiring, they'll leave. Then this country will shit when we realize we needed them.

So let's make them legal. No hoops.

But let's go after what's making them come here illegally. Illegal employers. You heard what I said right?

Stop being a sucker. A dope.

That hurts us more than it hurts anyone else.

So charge them and seize they companies to be run by the government?

Stop blowing Marx while getting pegged by Lenin.

That hurts us more than it hurts anyone else.

So charge them and seize they companies to be run by the government?

Stop blowing Marx while getting pegged by Lenin.
Oh fucking relax

Reagan's 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

And then there was Bush

Oh fucking relax

Reagan's 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

And then there was Bush

And that amnesty was supposed to be the last one ever, and surprise surprise, it won't be if Dems get their way.

And that amnesty was supposed to be the last one ever, and surprise surprise, it won't be if Dems get their way.

If they are coming in illegally for the jobs they know are here, they'll keep coming.

If we said go after illegal employers our politicians/government/law would and they'd stop it. But you even defend illegal employers. God Damn

I believe the best party for the poor and middle class is the Democratic party.

Perhaps we need to find an honest version of Trump. George Clooney?
As Biden and co. Party down with the Hollywood elite, and ignore the poor and middle class who are suffering from the Biden policies.

Man, you are one dumb SOB.

Bullshit. Capitalism needs poor people. Look how you cry if we try to raise wages. And your corporations just raise the prices to recoup. Capitalism relies on poor people you fool. Democrats like Bill Clinton make a country with a big huge successful happy middle class. So anyone who's poor, is so because they choose to be. Or they are stuck due to their own decisions in life.

Liberal policies created the middle class not unregulated free market capitalism. Did you think otherwise?
Capitalism made the middle class possible you ignorant fucking baboon.

If they are coming in illegally for the jobs they know are here, they'll keep coming.

If we said go after illegal employers our politicians/government/law would and they'd stop it. But you even defend illegal employers. God Damn

I don't defend them, I say putting them out of business only hurts the rest of us.

Are you a rich liar or poor fool?
I am upper middle class. I'm just well off enough that bidens policies don't hurt me too bad. But most aren't.

Most can't afford the extra 13,000 or so dollars they have to spend to simply tread water.

I am upper middle class. I'm just well off enough that bidens policies don't hurt me too bad. But most aren't.

Most can't afford the extra 13,000 or so dollars they have to spend to simply tread water.
Stop lying to them. I've always been a man of the people even as my wealth has risen. I'm upper middle too. Because I have no kids. If I had 1 kid I'd only be middle class.

Yea, Biden's policies aren't hurting you. You're a con who says every Democratic president sucks.

If I gave you a truth serum this is what you'd say about how Biden is doing

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Stop lying to them. I've always been a man of the people even as my wealth has risen. I'm upper middle too. Because I have no kids. If I had 1 kid I'd only be middle class.

Yea, Biden's policies aren't hurting you. You're a con who says every Democratic president sucks.

If I gave you a truth serum this is what you'd say about how Biden is doing

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
You lying sack of shit. You whine all of the time about your more successful brother. You piss and moan that he's a millionaire and lives a comfy life while you are still skrimping by trying to set up your retirement fund.

I was a democrat you retard. I voted for obummer the first time. But when he turned the presidency into the beginnings of a dictatorship I left the democrat plantation.

But you, you are a loyal nazi. Is your goal to be a camp guard? The only way you can get laid probably.

You lying sack of shit. You whine all of the time about your more successful brother. You piss and moan that he's a millionaire and lives a comfy life while you are still skrimping by trying to set up your retirement fund.

I was a democrat you retard. I voted for obummer the first time. But when he turned the presidency into the beginnings of a dictatorship I left the democrat plantation.

But you, you are a loyal nazi. Is your goal to be a camp guard? The only way you can get laid probably.

I'm considered upper middle class because I have no kids. One kid and I'd be out.

My brother has $9 million net worth. I just found out this weekend. I thought he had $15 million.

I don't whine. I brag. I use his place up north, Greece and Florida. He uses my boat. I live on a lake.

You just told me you got suckered by the GOP in Obama's second term. So it was easy turning you into a Not See, I see.

16 Nobel Economists Warn Second Donald Trump Term Would Mean 1 Thing​

Joe Biden’s economic agenda is “vastly superior” to Trump’s, the Nobel laureates explained in a letter.

Inflation will soar once again if former President Donald Trump wins back the White House

second Trump term would “have a negative impact on the U.S.’s economic standing in the world, and a destabilizing effect on the U.S.’s domestic economy,” and his “fiscally irresponsible budgets” would reignite inflation that has “come down remarkably fast” in recent weeks, they warned.

Don't want to believe them? How about Chris Christie and Ron D

"Donald Trump is missing in action. He should be on this stage tonight. He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have," DeSantis said.

I'm considered upper middle class because I have no kids. One kid and I'd be out.

My brother has $9 million net worth. I just found out this weekend. I thought he had $15 million.

I don't whine. I brag. I use his place up north, Greece and Florida. He uses my boat. I live on a lake.

You just told me you got suckered by the GOP in Obama's second term. So it was easy turning you into a Not See, I see.

16 Nobel Economists Warn Second Donald Trump Term Would Mean 1 Thing​

Joe Biden’s economic agenda is “vastly superior” to Trump’s, the Nobel laureates explained in a letter.

Inflation will soar once again if former President Donald Trump wins back the White House

second Trump term would “have a negative impact on the U.S.’s economic standing in the world, and a destabilizing effect on the U.S.’s domestic economy,” and his “fiscally irresponsible budgets” would reignite inflation that has “come down remarkably fast” in recent weeks, they warned.

Don't want to believe them? How about Chris Christie and Ron D

"Donald Trump is missing in action. He should be on this stage tonight. He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have," DeSantis said.
Yeah, you leech off of your brother. You try and make it a brag, but underneath you are seething that he's rich....and you aren't.

What did he do right, that you didn't? He's younger than you correct?

I can see how that would bug you.

Forum List

Back