Does Anyone Have Faith in this Supreme Court?

It's not unconstitutional, as it really isn't a tax but a government program funded by those who put into it. The current ruling against removing the funding for the consumer protection authority shows even this court probably isn't going there.

Now if it was a good idea or not, considering it's about to implode, and how shitty it was run during the surpluses is a separate debate.
Why is it going to implode? All those baby boomers put all that money into it, with interest. A lot of them died at 59 and didn't get one dime out of the program. And it should have been getting 4% interest. So how is it imploding?

If it's because too many boomers are taking out of it and not enough workers, we need to figure out another way to fill he fund.

Did politicians take money out? Then they need to put it back, with 4% interest.

And my favorite. Raise corporate and rich people's taxes back to before Reagan. So don't just undo the Trump tax breaks. Don't just undo the Bush tax breaks. Undo the Reagan tax breaks too.

Why is it going to implode? All those baby boomers put all that money into it, with interest. A lot of them died at 59 and didn't get one dime out of the program. And it should have been getting 4% interest. So how is it imploding?

If it's because too many boomers are taking out of it and not enough workers, we need to figure out another way to fill he fund.

Did politicians take money out? Then they need to put it back, with 4% interest.

And my favorite. Raise corporate and rich people's taxes back to before Reagan. So don't just undo the Trump tax breaks. Don't just undo the Bush tax breaks. Undo the Reagan tax breaks too.

It's because they used the surplus to fund the general budget of the government, issuing long term "Bonds" that are payable back to social security via general federal taxes.

You would have to confiscate people's assets to fix this, not just tax them, and like all progressives you just love being greedy with only people's money.

It's because they used the surplus to fund the general budget of the government, issuing long term "Bonds" that are payable back to social security via general federal taxes.

You would have to confiscate people's assets to fix this, not just tax them, and like all progressives you just love being greedy with only people's money.

It's not other people's money. It's our money. They gave corporations and rich people tax breaks and looted our money.

Sounds like a real easy fix. Just put the money back. And tax the rich who got tax breaks they should have never gotten from Reagan, Bush and Trump.

They fucked up by giving those tax breaks and looting the fund. Democrats may have too but they're more willing to pay the money back. Somehow. Pretend Saddam is back.

It's not other people's money. It's our money. They gave corporations and rich people tax breaks and looted our money.

Sounds like a real easy fix. Just put the money back. And tax the rich who got tax breaks they should have never gotten from Reagan, Bush and Trump.

They fucked up by giving those tax breaks and looting the fund. Democrats may have too but they're more willing to pay the money back. Somehow. Pretend Saddam is back.

No, it's their money, their production, it's not the government's or yours.

Maybe stop spending so much money on bullshit and government overhead and we won't have this problem.

Figured you were a confiscating communist fucktard.

No, it's their money, their production, it's not the government's or yours.

Maybe stop spending so much money on bullshit and government overhead and we won't have this problem.

Figured you were a confiscating communist fucktard.
Nope. Paying taxes is the most patriotic thing you can do. Not paying your fair share is unamerican. It's why we "locked up" Trump's CFO. He broke the law. Remember, you thought Trump was the law and order candidate. Turns out he's the breaking the law and no order candidate. LOL

Nope. Paying taxes is the most patriotic thing you can do. Not paying your fair share is unamerican. It's why we "locked up" Trump's CFO. He broke the law. Remember, you thought Trump was the law and order candidate. Turns out he's the breaking the law and no order candidate. LOL

Fair share is commiespeak for "I want people to pay for my shit"

No, serving your country in the military is first, followed by living a good productive life.

Patriotism is to the country, not to the government.
Country runs on taxes pal.

And voting. Voting is patriotic too.

I thought people who serve are suckers and losers?

Actually, that's a very dangerous attitude to have. It's almost as if you are making an excuse/argument for him. Is this the "they all do it" defense?
The Left sits around these days yelling to the world that the entire US is systemically racist and calling their President genocide Joe, with racist government policies that go back to the Founding of the country, and go on and on about how the American Indians experienced genocide under the US Federal government, and then say in the next breath that we should trust them all?

WTH?

You are what scares the hell out of me, trust government and drink the Kool Aid.

Sheer insanity. Government, like anyone else, needs to earn my trust.

No go play in traffic.

Paying your taxes is maybe the most patriotic thing you can do, stupid.
No it isn't we fought a war of independence over it. Flat tax where everyone pays the same is the only way to be fair. If I happen to become more successful than you, work harder.

The general welfare isn't bullshit Marxist social engineering failures.
Get this through your head. Democracy, not the free markets, created the middle class you fool. Mouthpiece for CEO's and Billionaires. GOP equals party of the rich. Trump is conning you fool!!!

Forum List

Back