Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

So it's not a lie that as a man in his thirties, he pursued high school girls. So what's the lie?

He dated women above the legal age of consent. What's your problem with that?
He's creepy

Git da rope

Yes, it's about time we lynched Bill Clinton. He's the Creepiest.
So....you think Bill Clinton is creepy for having an affair with someone in their 20s, but it's ok for Judge Moore to be after HS girls.

Oooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaay.....:rolleyes:

23559621_1506413316112675_8167471599416899389_n.jpg

Like a lot of Hollywood, yes.

Like Trump at a Miss Universe pageant

When did he date a Miss Universe contestant?
A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

From walking into a teen dressing room to joking about his obligation to sleep with contestants, Trump's a storied pageant creep

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

Ah more of the "he said dumb things and did the same thing all the other guys involved in the pageant did" crap....
American has a much higher bar for our presidents

Yeah, blowjobs in the Oval office by a "Long Island 4" is a high bar.

Yeah, blowjobs in the Oval office by a "Long Island 4" is a high bar.

Say whatever you want, but Lewinski was an adult. Yes, Clinton used the power of his office to exploit her, but she wasn't a high school girl.

holy crap, spock... a political PLOY to not give pedophiles the ability to legislate in America! :laugh2:

McConnell on Moore: 'I believe the women' - CNNPolitics

He isn't a pedophile.

Just likes em young?

Like a lot of Hollywood, yes.

Like Trump at a Miss Universe pageant

When did he date a Miss Universe contestant?

He only kissed them and grabbed their pussies....Believe me

Former Breitbart spokesperson: Breitbart is acting as "the de facto propaganda arm of the Roy Moore campaign"

YASMIN VOSSOUGHIAN (HOST): What role is your former organization -- Breitbart, of course -- playing in the Moore controversy, because they are playing one here?

KURT BARDELLA: Well, their role is to be the de facto propaganda arm of the Roy Moore campaign. They are playing a very hands on role. They've dispatched reporters for the sole purpose of trying to undermine The Washington Post reports. They're running -- blocking cover, really, for Roy. And it's really symptomatic of the idea that Steve Bannon, behind the Roy Moore primary win -- going against Donald Trump, going against Mitch McConnell -- he created this league of extraordinary candidates, and he was going to run the table and change the Republican face of the Senate, and it started with Roy Moore. If that goes by the wayside and Roy Moore loses in December, that could blow up Bannon's plan for the entire midterm election. So, there's a lot of skin in the game for Steve, and I think that's why you're seeing Breitbart so aggressively out there trying to protect Roy Moore from these allegations. It's more about protecting Bannon and trying to make sure that he has a power base going forward than anything else.

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand

I'd love to see the accuser under oath. What, you afraid to see that?

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

Opens the door to trot out all the girls

He couldnt even deny it under the artful leading questions of Hannity. He was just like "Not typically" and then yells hes going to sue.

Bet anyones signature he doesnt sue anyone, its just a bluff

Nobody throws Conservatives softballs like good ole Sean

Last edited:
Hollywood does the same thing, glorifies it in fact. So though doth protest too much.

Ah, but you're the "family values", "Christian", self-proclaimed moral people. So you using Hollywood as the excuse to justify your own depravity doesn't really work here. Nothing Hollywood did caused Moore to pursue these girls. He did that with guidance from The Bible.

When i went to high school in the late 80's early 90's plenty of girls 16-18 were picked up by guys in their late 20's, maybe 30's. I thought it sucked then, as they usually took the best looking ones out of the mix, but there was nothing "wrong" about it.

Well, firstly anecdotes don't mean anything to me. Secondly, just because you didn't see anything wrong with it, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it.

Leonardo Dicaprio keeps aging, and yet the girls he dates remains in the same range, 19-24 I'd say.

But they're adults. That's the difference. If Moore was dating women in his 20's as a man in his 30's (or even college girls), I wouldn't have an issue with it. But this guy was lurking around high school football games, grooming girls in high school civics classes, and spotting them in places like custody hearings. He was completely using his station and status to groom high schoolers. That's ick. All sort of ick.

It just makes you look like hypocrites as well when you get your panties wet over it.

Firstly i gave you an example and you have no counter, so you prattle on about anecdotes, and secondly, you are still a freaking hack.

I doubt you would have an issue with it if it was someone you find politically acceptable, and that's the crux of this whole thing.

You are nothing but a cheap, political dime store hack.

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

So it's not a lie that as a man in his thirties, he pursued high school girls. So what's the lie?

He dated women above the legal age of consent. What's your problem with that?
Not according to at least one 15 year old....not the legal age of consent......even in the South.

Link to proof?
Proof that at least one 15 year old makes the claim? You dispute that this claim was made? The WaPost made their article up out of whole cloth?

Derpy went to the bible, and I refuted his point about it.

You didn't refute anything...in fact, you implicated religion in this too...that Moore is justified pursuing high school girls because, the Bible.

There is more time in human history where older men marrying younger women was the norm than time when it wasn't.

Funny we never hear this point when the subject is Mohammed huh?

So are you saying Roy Moore is two thousand years old?

find a post where I ranted about Mohammed having young wives.

Find the part in the sentence where I mentioned you.

Derpy went to the bible, and I refuted his point about it.

You didn't refute anything...in fact, you implicated religion in this too...that Moore is justified pursuing high school girls because, the Bible.

There is more time in human history where older men marrying younger women was the norm than time when it wasn't.

Funny we never hear this point when the subject is Mohammed huh?

So are you saying Roy Moore is two thousand years old?

find a post where I ranted about Mohammed having young wives.

Find the part in the sentence where I mentioned you.

You brought it up in response to my statement, I have to assume the accusation was targeted at me.

Why do Men in there thirties pursue Men in there thirties? Curious people want to know.

So OK, you're at least now admitting the accusation that Moore pursued high school girls isn't a lie. So what's the lie, then?

Don't read between the lines, you're not very good at it.
What is it with you not even talking about the topic but going right to the poster? I don't understand it considering that most of us here, including yourself, agree that Moore should sue the WaPost.

McConnell Says He Believes Women Accusing Moore
November 13, 2017 at 11:47 am ESTBy Taegan Goddard185 Comments

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) should leave the race, Politico reports.

Said McConnell: “I think he should step aside. I believe the women, yes.”

That's funny. I bet you hate McConnell and don't believe him on other subjects.
We Democrats are having fun indeed watching you all destroy yourselves.

Popcorn just doesn't work any longer. We have eaten waaay too much already.

Is Popcorn the name of the squirrel in the Oak tree behind your trailer?
Again.....why are you forgetting the topic of this thread and talking only about the poster, MarkDuffy? Surely you are confident enough to stand with the relevant topic material alone........?

Not at all, but perhaps you might want to address squirrel eater about that.
So....you are NOT confident enough to stand with the relevant topic material alone.........that explains your deflections to flaming the poster then.

Yeah sure, like his fellow perv The Angry Creamsicle in the White House - Creepy Roy is full of hot air.

:scared1:

(CNN) Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.​

Roy Moore threatens to sue Washington Post over report - CNNPolitics

riiiiiiight.... like Donald is suing them.

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure that roy boy doesn't want the woman going on the stand, along with all the people she told contemporaneously.

but no doubt he thinks it sounds good.

Her story is corroborated. At least three other people backed it up, and I didn't even research it.

Are you talking about the 3 others he supposedly dates/try to date?

That corroborates he likes younger women, which is also corroborated by the fact his wife is 14 years younger than him.

What it doesn't corroborate is any relation with the 14 year old.

No. I'm referring to three other friends of hers who confirmed that she related the same story in the past.
All referring to the same incident with the same person.

So hearsay, not actual corroboration.

ahhhh... you know those are not opposites, right?

cor·rob·o·rate
kəˈräbəˌrāt/
verb
verb: corroborate; 3rd person present: corroborates; past tense: corroborated; past participle: corroborated; gerund or present participle: corroborating
confirm or give support to (a statement, theory, or finding).
"the witness had corroborated the boy's account of the attack"
synonyms: confirm, verify, endorse, ratify, authenticate, validate, certify​

The statement is corroborated. By at least three people. That was your point of questioning, and it was delivered.

Anything else?

Corroboration involves 3rd hand confirmation of the events, not someone TALKING about the events.

In your case the witness saw the attack, not the boy saying he was attacked.

In the actual case all that has been confirmed in the story is that she told others about the supposed incident, not that they saw the incident.

Once again we whiplash right back to the question you can't or won't answer, and that is --- what is there for the Post to "retract"?

The story is that this woman made an accusation of an event from 38 years ago. Whelp, she did make that accusation, so there''s nothing to "retract". It's documented and undisputed that she made that claim.

When I pointed that out, you asked for "corroboration" ----- even though you're misdirecting that; the Post needs no "corroboration" for the fact that someone makes a statement, because again the statement is on the record. But just to humor the point I gave you references to three other people who had been told the same story in the past by the same person, on the theory that you thought the woman's claim itself had to be corroborated before they would treat the claim as newsworthy. The claim still exists with or without corroboration or evidence. The claim was made. There's no dispute about that.

And so I gave you the corroboration that supports HER story, not the Post's.

Now it's possible she could come out later and retract HER story, and that would be her retraction, not the Post's. But it would make hard to explain all those recountings of the same story to other people years in the past.

So again the original question was --- what could there be for the Post to "retract"?

Roy Moore , a former Alabama Supreme Court Justice and a pedophile walk into a bar ....the bar tender looks up and says
"what will you have Mr Moore"

Forum List

Back