Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

Have you even read the bible? Age difference is found throughout the damn thing.

So using religious texts to justify an adult man pursuing teenage high schoolers doesn't excuse Moore, it implicates religion as the cause of his pursuit of teenage high schoolers. Is that the argument you really want to make?

He married the last one he went after, although she was 24 when they got hitched. Still 14 years younger than him.

That doesn't excuse his pursuit of high school girls, and your defense of that pursuit. You don't think there's anything wrong with a man in his thirties pursuing a girl in high school because of the Bible?

The point about Polanski is that lefties bend over backwards to support his dumb ass, but since they already hated Moore is A-ok to just assume he's guilty.

No lefties have ever supported Polanski, but you're trying to passively support him here by saying he was OK to pursue a teenage girl, just not have sex with her (?). That's not a very viable position to have, FYI.

Hollywood does the same thing, glorifies it in fact. So though doth protest too much.

When i went to high school in the late 80's early 90's plenty of girls 16-18 were picked up by guys in their late 20's, maybe 30's. I thought it sucked then, as they usually took the best looking ones out of the mix, but there was nothing "wrong" about it.

Leonardo Dicaprio keeps aging, and yet the girls he dates remains in the same range, 19-24 I'd say.

Roman Polanski Honored At European Film Awards

FACT CHECK: Did Meryl Streep Applaud Roman Polanski at the Academy Awards?
I'm sorry that I have to point this out....but a 19-24 year old is NOT a 14 year old.

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

So it's not a lie that as a man in his thirties, he pursued high school girls. So what's the lie?

He dated women above the legal age of consent. What's your problem with that?

He'll lose if all they did was report what the accusers said..especially if the accusers are willing to testify under oath. Most judges will look at it as the WP as just being the messenger.

The only way it goes for his side is if her story falls apart, and it is found the Post could have easily found out so with some digging.

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

So it's not a lie that as a man in his thirties, he pursued high school girls. So what's the lie?

He's creepy

Git da rope

Yes, it's about time we lynched Bill Clinton. He's the Creepiest.

Not according to at least one 15 year old....not the legal age of consent......even in the South.

Not according to at least one 15 year old....not the legal age of consent......even in the South.

Link to proof?

Are you talking about the 3 others he supposedly dates/try to date?

It's not "suppsoedly"...he did do that. You seem to be trying to obfuscate the issue here, so let's get back to the main thought; that you think it's OK for a man in his thirties to pursue high school girls.

Why do you think that's OK?

That corroborates he likes younger women, which is also corroborated by the fact his wife is 14 years younger than him.

"Younger women" implies women in their twenties or in college, not high school girls. Ick.

What it doesn't corroborate is any relation with the 14 year old.

So you're saying he never had pursued a girl when she was 14, even though she says he did.

i don't care as long as their legal. hell the current President of france was pursued by his older teacher, reversals are funny that way.

Again, most of the better looking 17 and 18 year olds in my school were dating older guys, they had the cars and the cash, man.

I'm saying if there is any merit to this whole thing, let it be figured out in court.

And the fact that he's been a political figure for decades and this only comes out now smells funny.

Which just goes to show you how much of a political operation this is. If he does lose the story will die off, having served it's purpose.

Any retraction will be on page 57, right next to the obituaries.

Once again --- what is there to "retract"?

The story, once again, is that a woman reounts how Roy Moore groped her when she was 14.
That's a fact. She did indeed tell that story.

So again --- what's to "retract"?

And journalists of integrity usually have some corroboration before they make the story known. We saw this with the Rolling Stone rape accusation that turned up a reporter that did zero due diligence, and now she and her employer are on the hook.

Her story is corroborated. At least three other people backed it up, and I didn't even research it.

Are you talking about the 3 others he supposedly dates/try to date?

That corroborates he likes younger women, which is also corroborated by the fact his wife is 14 years younger than him.

What it doesn't corroborate is any relation with the 14 year old.

No. I'm referring to three other friends of hers who confirmed that she related the same story in the past.
All referring to the same incident with the same person.

So hearsay, not actual corroboration.

Derpy went to the bible, and I refuted his point about it.

You didn't refute anything...in fact, you implicated religion in this too...that Moore is justified pursuing high school girls because, the Bible.

There is more time in human history where older men marrying younger women was the norm than time when it wasn't.

Funny we never hear this point when the subject is Mohammed huh?

So are you saying Roy Moore is two thousand years old?

find a post where I ranted about Mohammed having young wives.

Have you even read the bible? Age difference is found throughout the damn thing.

So using religious texts to justify an adult man pursuing teenage high schoolers doesn't excuse Moore, it implicates religion as the cause of his pursuit of teenage high schoolers. Is that the argument you really want to make?

He married the last one he went after, although she was 24 when they got hitched. Still 14 years younger than him.

That doesn't excuse his pursuit of high school girls, and your defense of that pursuit. You don't think there's anything wrong with a man in his thirties pursuing a girl in high school because of the Bible?

The point about Polanski is that lefties bend over backwards to support his dumb ass, but since they already hated Moore is A-ok to just assume he's guilty.

No lefties have ever supported Polanski, but you're trying to passively support him here by saying he was OK to pursue a teenage girl, just not have sex with her (?). That's not a very viable position to have, FYI.

Hollywood does the same thing, glorifies it in fact. So though doth protest too much.

When i went to high school in the late 80's early 90's plenty of girls 16-18 were picked up by guys in their late 20's, maybe 30's. I thought it sucked then, as they usually took the best looking ones out of the mix, but there was nothing "wrong" about it.

Leonardo Dicaprio keeps aging, and yet the girls he dates remains in the same range, 19-24 I'd say.

Roman Polanski Honored At European Film Awards

FACT CHECK: Did Meryl Streep Applaud Roman Polanski at the Academy Awards?
I'm sorry that I have to point this out....but a 19-24 year old is NOT a 14 year old.

Closer to a 17-18 year old, which so far is the only thing there is actual evidence of.

He'll lose if all they did was report what the accusers said..especially if the accusers are willing to testify under oath. Most judges will look at it as the WP as just being the messenger.

The only way it goes for his side is if her story falls apart, and it is found the Post could have easily found out so with some digging.
Yeah, I agree. I also think that Moore will have to demonstrate that the WaPo printed false information (either knowingly or wrecklessly) with an intent to defame him and damage his campaign. Not so easy to do in court, especially for a public figure. And very hard to do if the accusers stand by their story.

He isn't a pedophile.

what's the word for a 36 year old man preying upon on 14 year old girls??

WHO KNOWS how many others he has molested and at what age??

i heard the younger girls that he buggered just haven't ever spoken up YET. :thup:

He's creepy

Git da rope

Yes, it's about time we lynched Bill Clinton. He's the Creepiest.
America knew Bill Clinton was an adulterer like trump before we elected him TWICE. Bubba never claimed to be a prophet of God and morality.

and none of them were minors

Monica persued him, not the other way around. Monica wanted to get her presidential kneepads. Bubba was weak.

Moore is a sexual preditor of little girls

No comparison

Forum List

Back