Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand

Yep, he'd be as great on the stand as he was in the Hannity interview.

Didn't "generally remember" dating high school girls when in his 30s, but if he did - he always checked with the Mommies!

And then WaPo can introduce over 30 corroborating witnesses and the confirmations we've gotten out of his former associates.

Do it Roy - it'll be fun! :D

Bannon is sticking with him to assist Bannon is "getting" establishment Republicans, though Bannon still works for the Trump cause. Accept the fact, Trump moved Bannon is appears. He MAY BE establishment now. : )

Or date people ridiculously younger than them, which is really all the Moore thing has proved out so far.

Trouble is that Moore is running on a platform of righteous Christian family values...there's not much righteous family values there when you are a 30 year old pursuing high school girls.

And have you heard of Roman Polanski?

Yeah, he lives abroad because if he comes back to the states, he will face charges for anally raping a girl not that much younger than the ones Moore pursued.

Why was Moore even pursuing high school girls in the first place?

Have you even read the bible? Age difference is found throughout the damn thing.

He married the last one he went after, although she was 24 when they got hitched. Still 14 years younger than him.

The point about Polanski is that lefties bend over backwards to support his dumb ass, but since they already hated Moore is A-ok to just assume he's guilty.
Ah....the fine excuse we heard from the Alabama State Auditor....."it's biblical".

Dunno, ask most people in Hollywood.

"Most people in Hollywood" diddle 14-17 year old high school kids?

I must have missed that story

Or date people ridiculously younger than them, which is really all the Moore thing has proved out so far.

Roman Polanski is not running for the Senate when his own party hates his depravity

Which again just makes this a political ploy.

At worst it would be the MF version of pederasty, not pedophilia.

And that's better? You're making a partisan bargain with a creeper of high school girls. So much for morality!

The other 3 stories involved 17-18 year olds, which can consent in Alabama and other states.

So you're not denying the accusation that he pursued high school girls, you're denying the accusation he did anything sexual with them? Well, why was a man in his thirties pursuing high school girls?

I'm using the appropriate word for the situation. Words mean things.

So far the other 3 just said it involved dating or a little making out. Again, considering we have a story about Charlie Sheen cornholing Corey Haim and the proven stuff about Polanski, the lefts concern over this issue is comical.

In hollywood men in their 60's gun for the late teens/early 20's crowd. again, your call for morality is comical.

And in the end Roy Boy married the last one in the series, his current wife.
Charlie Sheen should be prosecuted to find out if the accusations are true........NOT elected to the Senate.

Which just goes to show you how much of a political operation this is. If he does lose the story will die off, having served it's purpose.

Any retraction will be on page 57, right next to the obituaries.

Once again --- what is there to "retract"?

The story, once again, is that a woman reounts how Roy Moore groped her when she was 14.
That's a fact. She did indeed tell that story.

So again --- what's to "retract"?

Trouble is that Moore is running on a platform of righteous Christian family values...there's not much righteous family values there when you are a 30 year old pursuing high school girls.

Yeah, he lives abroad because if he comes back to the states, he will face charges for anally raping a girl not that much younger than the ones Moore pursued.

Why was Moore even pursuing high school girls in the first place?

Have you even read the bible? Age difference is found throughout the damn thing.

He married the last one he went after, although she was 24 when they got hitched. Still 14 years younger than him.

The point about Polanski is that lefties bend over backwards to support his dumb ass, but since they already hated Moore is A-ok to just assume he's guilty.
Ah....the fine excuse we heard from the Alabama State Auditor....."it's biblical".

Derpy went to the bible, and I refuted his point about it.

Yeah sure, like his fellow perv The Angry Creamsicle in the White House - Creepy Roy is full of hot air.

:scared1:

(CNN) Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.​

Roy Moore threatens to sue Washington Post over report - CNNPolitics
Traveling dick Roy as has Trump all threaten to sue and as we speak, Trump hasn't initated one damned law suit against his accusers as will Roy. Cause guilty mf's do what they do best, talk shit and then split

So you think the Washington Post only talked to this one person. You're not too bright, are you?

It would be almost as much fun to see WaPo trot over 30 corroborating witnesses to the stand as it would be to see Roy mansplain how he "generally" didn't date high school girls when he was in his 30s, but when he did he always asked the Mama. :)

At worst it would be the MF version of pederasty, not pedophilia.

And that's better? You're making a partisan bargain with a creeper of high school girls. So much for morality!

The other 3 stories involved 17-18 year olds, which can consent in Alabama and other states.

So you're not denying the accusation that he pursued high school girls, you're denying the accusation he did anything sexual with them? Well, why was a man in his thirties pursuing high school girls?

So far the other 3 just said it involved dating or a little making out. Again, considering we have a story about Charlie Sheen cornholing Corey Haim and the proven stuff about Polanski, the lefts concern over this issue is comical.

In hollywood men in their 60's gun for the late teens/early 20's crowd. again, your call for morality is comical.

Charlie Sheen should be prosecuted to find out if the accusations are true........NOT elected to the Senate.

Which just goes to show you how much of a political operation this is. If he does lose the story will die off, having served it's purpose.

The story, once again, is that a woman reounts how Roy Moore groped her when she was 14.

And journalists of integrity usually have some corroboration before they make the story known. We saw this with the Rolling Stone rape accusation that turned up a reporter that did zero due diligence, and now she and her employer are on the hook.

Liberals get all hot over accusations with never any proof don't they? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

But but but... I usually don't mention Benghazi because I don't have any direct knowledge of it. Unlike liberal scum, I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

riiiiight the never ending political derangement is all about you. take your broad brush and shove it. :itsok:

They sure do! So let's talk about them. Specifically the word "lying" because it doesn't seem like you know what that word means. Your initial position was a blanket denial and accusation of lying. Now, you've moved the goalposts where you can no longer say it was a lie that he pursued high school girls, but rather the "lie" is that he did anything sexual with them. So you first accused the women of lying, then you accused the women of lying about what Moore did. I want to know why you think they're lying and Moore's telling the truth about what he did with these girls he now admits he dated and pursued. Not your backhanded justifications for depravity.

Nothing anyone in Hollywood did has any bearing on the actions of Roy Moore pursuing teenage high schoolers as an adult. So "whataboutism" fails here. And I find it interesting you believe the accusations against Polanski and Sheen, but not against Moore.

In hollywood men in their 60's gun for the late teens/early 20's crowd. again, your call for morality is comical.And in the end Roy Boy married the last one in the series, his current wife.

Hollywood has no bearing on Moore's actions. How about you do the adult thing and force Moore to be responsible for his actions instead of trying to excuse them?

Liberals get all hot over accusations with never any proof don't they? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

But but but... I usually don't mention Benghazi because I don't have any direct knowledge of it. Unlike liberal scum, I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

riiiiight the never ending political derangement is all about you. take your broad brush and shove it. :itsok:
Nope, I talk about liars like you lying 24/7.

New 14 yr old accuser

A new woman is expected to come forward Monday to accuse Senate candidate Roy Moore of assaulting her as a minor in Alabama.

The announcement came from attorney Gloria Allred, who has represented woman who have accused President Trump and comedian Bill Cosby of sexual misconduct or assault. The individual would be the fifth person to accuse the Republican Senate nominee of inappropriate conduct with them, including one who said Moore, then a 32-year-old prosecutor, had sexual contact with her when she was 14.

And journalists of integrity usually have some corroboration before they make the story known. We saw this with the Rolling Stone rape accusation that turned up a reporter that did zero due diligence, and now she and her employer are on the hook.

Her story is corroborated. At least three other people backed it up, and I didn't even research it.

Forum List

Back