Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

Many of our Grandparents did the same. That's historical fact.

Were they criminals?

My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They raised five kids and had a long and happy life together. She was 18 when they got married.

So, shrieking about a grown man dating women who were over the legal age of consent is just more Prog nonsense. Without evidence that he abused or raped them, I'll file this along side the claims that parents abuse their children by letting them walk to the park or ride a bicycle without adult supervision.
So...she was 18...not 14 or 15, right?

Moore is accuse of dating 16 and 18 year olds. 16 is the legal age of consent in Alabama, even today. He accused of talking on the phone with a 14 years old, which he denies. So, until some real evidence is provided that he committed a crime or did something immoral, I'll refrain from condemning him. And no fair providing evidence of him of Playing Cards, Drinking or Dancing to prove his immorality.

Doesn't say he committed a crime

Says he is freak'n creepy

I bet you've never looked at a hot teenager in a bikini. Ever.
That is really creepy. Making excuses for yourself?

And Moore would also be under oath.

If Hannity’s interview would be any indicator, it would be a steady stream of non-denial denials, ie “I don’t recall,” “that’s not how I would have behaved,” etc.

You ever been deposed?

um, that's normal

Ive been deposed 3 times, and unless you remember things pretty clearly, you are supposed to reply "I don't recall"

Yep. I've been deposed a few times. Recalling minute details from even a couple of years ago is sometimes difficult.

I've been told by the lawyer representing our company that they hate engineers as witnesses because we always try to provide SOME explanation even with minimal memory of the situation.

I have been told repeatedly to stick to yes, no, i don't remember.

Oh, indeed! One should NEVER volunteer anything in a deposition or under oath. It's best just to answer the literal question as concisely and honestly as possible.

Yeah, by the third deposition I finally got that.

Liberals get all hot over accusations with never any proof don't they? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
This from the Benghazi, e-mail crowd.

You would defend Trump if over a dozen women accused him of sexual harassment Oh wait, you do..

You would defend Trump if a woman accused him a raping here multiple times when she was 14. Oh wait....

You would defend Trump if he admitted on tape that he roped women. Oh wait.....

You would defend Trump of spousal rape. Oh wait......
Do you losers ever have any proof? Oh wait...

Liberals get all hot over accusations with never any proof don't they? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
This from the Benghazi, e-mail crowd.

You would defend Trump if over a dozen women accused him of sexual harassment Oh wait, you do..

You would defend Trump if a woman accused him a raping here multiple times when she was 14. Oh wait....

You would defend Trump if he admitted on tape that he roped women. Oh wait.....

You would defend Trump of spousal rape. Oh wait......
Do you losers ever have any proof? Oh wait...

It's how losers roll.

Moore is accuse of dating 16 and 18 year olds. 16 is the legal age of consent in Alabama, even today. He accused of talking on the phone with a 14 years old, which he denies. So, until some real evidence is provided that he committed a crime or did something immoral, I'll refrain from condemning him. And no fair providing evidence of him of Playing Cards, Drinking or Dancing to prove his immorality.
He is accused of undressing and feeling up a 14 year old. He's a pervert.

Which he denies. Where is the evidence that this actually happened?
Testimony by the victims

There has been no testimony, just allegations in the press with no actual proof.
I am positive the WalPo covered their asses and all the women and 30 witnesses signed legal documents stating they were telling the truth.

My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They raised five kids and had a long and happy life together. She was 18 when they got married.

So, shrieking about a grown man dating women who were over the legal age of consent is just more Prog nonsense. Without evidence that he abused or raped them, I'll file this along side the claims that parents abuse their children by letting them walk to the park or ride a bicycle without adult supervision.

Doesn't say he committed a crime

Says he is freak'n creepy

I bet you've never looked at a hot teenager in a bikini. Ever.
That is really creepy. Making excuses for yourself?

Brilliant retort!

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Were they criminals?
Excusing it like some others in Alabama are, eh?

I know a vet, seriously wounded at Normandy, though in a wheelchair would kick your silly little ass for calling him a pervert.
He undressed himself in front of a 15 year old when he was 32? Then he would be a pervert....regardless.

Proof? He denies that this happened. So, unless there is actual evidence, sounds like a political hit job to me.
Then we are all in agreement that he should sue, right?

Testimony by the victims

There has been no testimony, just allegations in the press with no actual proof.
I am positive the WalPo covered their asses and all the women and 30 witnesses signed legal documents stating they were telling the truth.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Swearing you are telling the truth TO SOMEONE WHO'S NOT AN OFFICER OF THE COURT.

Kill the thread, must be true now!!!!!!!!!

Were they criminals?

The Post is not reporting it happened; they are reporting there are allegations. They can't be sued for reporting allegations. This thread is about Moore suing the Post for reporting there are allegations. He can't win a lawsuit against a newspaper for reporting a fact, and the fact is there are allegations.

Testimony by the victims

Swearing you are telling the truth TO SOMEONE WHO'S NOT AN OFFICER OF THE COURT.

Why are you still arguing? We all agree that Moore should sue the WaPost.

The Post is not reporting it happened; they are reporting there are allegations. They can't be sued for reporting allegations. This thread is about Moore suing the Post for reporting there are allegations. He can't win a lawsuit against a newspaper for reporting a fact, and the fact is there are allegations.

Good God, the freedom of the press run amok.

You can't make this silly shit up..................

UNLESS YOU WORK FOR A NEWSPAPER (then it's perfectly fine)

Anything to make a buck

Testimony by the victims

McConnell Says He Believes Women Accusing Moore
November 13, 2017 at 11:47 am ESTBy Taegan Goddard185 Comments

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) should leave the race, Politico reports.

Said McConnell: “I think he should step aside. I believe the women, yes.”

That's funny. I bet you hate McConnell and don't believe him on other subjects.
We Democrats are having fun indeed watching you all destroy yourselves.

Popcorn just doesn't work any longer. We have eaten waaay too much already.

WaPo paid for allegations. They got allegations.

Testimony by the victims

Why are you still arguing? We all agree that Moore should sue the WaPost.

I could ask the same. I was supporting the decision after all.

Testimony by the victims

McConnell Says He Believes Women Accusing Moore
November 13, 2017 at 11:47 am ESTBy Taegan Goddard185 Comments

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) should leave the race, Politico reports.

Said McConnell: “I think he should step aside. I believe the women, yes.”

That's funny. I bet you hate McConnell and don't believe him on other subjects.
We Democrats are having fun indeed watching you all destroy yourselves.

Popcorn just doesn't work any longer. We have eaten waaay too much already.

Is Popcorn the name of the squirrel in the Oak tree behind your trailer?

At worst it would be the MF version of pederasty, not pedophilia.

And that's better? You're making a partisan bargain with a creeper of high school girls. So much for morality!

The other 3 stories involved 17-18 year olds, which can consent in Alabama and other states.

So you're not denying the accusation that he pursued high school girls, you're denying the accusation he did anything sexual with them? Well, why was a man in his thirties pursuing high school girls?

What would the WP be claiming if a DEM negro man was running and had been accused?
100% guaranteed the WP would be screaming 'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
Hearsay means nothing in a court of law.
The bitch has been purchased by the WAPO. She's accused three priests over the years of sexual assaulting her.
Those bullshit lies nearly ended her up in prison.

She'll roll on the bitch at the WAPO who bought the lies against Moore.

Do you have a link on that contention from something other than Breitbart, Infowars, DailyCaller or Gateway Pundit?

At worst it would be the MF version of pederasty, not pedophilia.

And that's better? You're making a partisan bargain with a creeper of high school girls. So much for morality!

The other 3 stories involved 17-18 year olds, which can consent in Alabama and other states.

Why was a man in his thirties pursuing high school girls?

So you're not denying the accusation that he pursued high school girls, you're denying the accusation he did anything sexual with them?

Why do Men in there thirties pursue Men in there thirties? Curious people want to know.

Forum List

Back