Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand

I'd love to see the accuser under oath. What, you afraid to see that?
As would I....and all those who she told over the years. And Moore's co-workers from back then who stated he had a rep for chasing HS girls.....And then, Moore.

You might want to check how testimony changes under oath:

McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia
Yes...I know that case well....criminal case......not a law suit. But I believe that Moore should go right ahead and sue.

Then you know the stories changed when placed under oath, Right?

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

Opens the door to trot out all the girls

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.
No one is saying 16 was illegal. What it DOES show is that he was dating much much younger women (if you can call them that) at the same time he is accused of dating a 14 year old. Not much of a stretch, given the typical age of his "dates."

Actually including the other 3 makes the 1st one less believable as guys like this usually don't control themselves in one situation and not in another.

He also ended up marrying a much younger woman, so there is that.

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Many of our Grandparents did the same. That's historical fact.

Were they criminals?
Excusing it like some others in Alabama are, eh?

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

No one is saying 16 was illegal. What it DOES show is that he was dating much much younger women (if you can call them that) at the same time he is accused of dating a 14 year old. Not much of a stretch, given the typical age of his "dates."

So you had sex with everyone you dated? Good lord, this is all so lame.

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

I know a vet, seriously wounded at Normandy, though in a wheelchair would kick your silly little ass for calling him a pervert.

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They raised five kids and had a long and happy life together. She was 18 when they got married.

So, shrieking about a grown man dating women who were over the legal age of consent is just more Prog nonsense. Without evidence that he abused or raped them, I'll file this along side the claims that parents abuse their children by letting them walk to the park or ride a bicycle without adult supervision.
So...she was 18...not 14 or 15, right?

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They raised five kids and had a long and happy life together. She was 18 when they got married.

So, shrieking about a grown man dating women who were over the legal age of consent is just more Prog nonsense. Without evidence that he abused or raped them, I'll file this along side the claims that parents abuse their children by letting them walk to the park or ride a bicycle without adult supervision.

Moore is accuse of dating 16 and 18 year olds. 16 is the legal age of consent in Alabama, even today. He accused of talking on the phone with a 14 years old, which he denies. So, until some real evidence is provided that he committed a crime or did something immoral, I'll refrain from condemning him. And no fair providing evidence of him of Playing Cards, Drinking or Dancing to prove his immorality.

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

Like this doesn't happen in Hollywood.....

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

Moore is accuse of dating 16 and 18 year olds. 16 is the legal age of consent in Alabama, even today. He accused of talking on the phone with a 14 years old, which he denies. So, until some real evidence is provided that he committed a crime or did something immoral, I'll refrain from condemning him. And no fair providing evidence of him of Playing Cards, Drinking or Dancing to prove his immorality.

Doesn't say he committed a crime

Says he is freak'n creepy

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

If she was 16, in a state that 16 year old's could legally marry, and the story ended the same way, would it actually matter?

Let him sue

Actually it's worse, he has to prove it's not true, AND the paper KNEW it wasn't true.

There has to be malice involved, although he may meet that requirement via the timing of the whole thing.
I think the objective would be to get these people under oath, not necessarily to win cash from some old worn out whore.

And Moore would also be under oath.

If Hannity’s interview would be any indicator, it would be a steady stream of non-denial denials, ie “I don’t recall,” “that’s not how I would have behaved,” etc.

You ever been deposed?

um, that's normal

Ive been deposed 3 times, and unless you remember things pretty clearly, you are supposed to reply "I don't recall"

Yep. I've been deposed a few times. Recalling minute details from even a couple of years ago is sometimes difficult.

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

I know a vet, seriously wounded at Normandy, though in a wheelchair would kick your silly little ass for calling him a pervert.
He undressed himself in front of a 15 year old when he was 32? Then he would be a pervert....regardless.

Were they criminals?

I bet you've never looked at a hot teenager in a bikini. Ever.

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

He undressed himself in front of a 15 year old when he was 32? Then he would be a pervert....regardless.

Proof? He denies that this happened. So, unless there is actual evidence, sounds like a political hit job to me.

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

Like this doesn't happen in Hollywood.....
Never said it doesn't. I'm sure it does and it's just as wrong.

Were they criminals?

I bet you've never looked at a hot teenager in a bikini. Ever.

Never called one on the phone and asked her to meet me at the mall

Sure...love to see it

Were they criminals?

He is accused of undressing and feeling up a 14 year old. He's a pervert.

Forum List

Back