Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

Opens the door to trot out all the girls

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Many of our Grandparents did the same. That's historical fact.

Were they criminals?

My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They raised five kids and had a long and happy life together. She was 18 when they got married.

So, shrieking about a grown man dating women who were over the legal age of consent is just more Prog nonsense. Without evidence that he abused or raped them, I'll file this along side the claims that parents abuse their children by letting them walk to the park or ride a bicycle without adult supervision.
So...she was 18...not 14 or 15, right?

Moore is accuse of dating 16 and 18 year olds. 16 is the legal age of consent in Alabama, even today. He accused of talking on the phone with a 14 years old, which he denies. So, until some real evidence is provided that he committed a crime or did something immoral, I'll refrain from condemning him. And no fair providing evidence of him of Playing Cards, Drinking or Dancing to prove his immorality.
Moore undressed and sexually assaulted a 14 year old

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Were they criminals?

My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They raised five kids and had a long and happy life together. She was 18 when they got married.

So, shrieking about a grown man dating women who were over the legal age of consent is just more Prog nonsense. Without evidence that he abused or raped them, I'll file this along side the claims that parents abuse their children by letting them walk to the park or ride a bicycle without adult supervision.

Moore is accuse of dating 16 and 18 year olds. 16 is the legal age of consent in Alabama, even today. He accused of talking on the phone with a 14 years old, which he denies. So, until some real evidence is provided that he committed a crime or did something immoral, I'll refrain from condemning him. And no fair providing evidence of him of Playing Cards, Drinking or Dancing to prove his immorality.
Moore undressed and sexually assaulted a 14 year old

You were there? Do tell comrade

Doesn't say he committed a crime

Says he is freak'n creepy

I bet you've never looked at a hot teenager in a bikini. Ever.

Never called one on the phone and asked her to meet me at the mall

Which Moore denies doing. Going to the mall, however, is neither illegal nor immoral.

Were they criminals?
Excusing it like some others in Alabama are, eh?

I know a vet, seriously wounded at Normandy, though in a wheelchair would kick your silly little ass for calling him a pervert.
He undressed himself in front of a 15 year old when he was 32? Then he would be a pervert....regardless.

Proof? He denies that this happened. So, unless there is actual evidence, sounds like a political hit job to me.
The best part of political hit jobs is when they are true

Were they criminals?

He is accused of undressing and feeling up a 14 year old. He's a pervert.

Which he denies. Where is the evidence that this actually happened?

Were they criminals?

ACCUSED:

Again:

McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia

It's easy to point fingers, harder to provide proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Or are you simply naive?

Were they criminals?

I know a vet, seriously wounded at Normandy, though in a wheelchair would kick your silly little ass for calling him a pervert.
He undressed himself in front of a 15 year old when he was 32? Then he would be a pervert....regardless.

Proof? He denies that this happened. So, unless there is actual evidence, sounds like a political hit job to me.
The best part of political hit jobs is when they are true

How do you know it's true? Just because you have a widdle woodie when you think about it doesn't make it twoo.

Were they criminals?

Testimony by the victims

Actually it's worse, he has to prove it's not true, AND the paper KNEW it wasn't true.

There has to be malice involved, although he may meet that requirement via the timing of the whole thing.
I think the objective would be to get these people under oath, not necessarily to win cash from some old worn out whore.

And Moore would also be under oath.

If Hannity’s interview would be any indicator, it would be a steady stream of non-denial denials, ie “I don’t recall,” “that’s not how I would have behaved,” etc.

You ever been deposed?

um, that's normal

Ive been deposed 3 times, and unless you remember things pretty clearly, you are supposed to reply "I don't recall"

Yep. I've been deposed a few times. Recalling minute details from even a couple of years ago is sometimes difficult.

I've been told by the lawyer representing our company that they hate engineers as witnesses because we always try to provide SOME explanation even with minimal memory of the situation.

I have been told repeatedly to stick to yes, no, i don't remember.

Testimony by the victims

There has been no testimony, just allegations in the press with no actual proof.

Liberals get all hot over accusations with never any proof don't they? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
This from the Benghazi, e-mail crowd.

You would defend Trump if over a dozen women accused him of sexual harassment Oh wait, you do..

You would defend Trump if a woman accused him a raping here multiple times when she was 14. Oh wait....

You would defend Trump if he admitted on tape that he roped women. Oh wait.....

You would defend Trump of spousal rape. Oh wait......

I think the objective would be to get these people under oath, not necessarily to win cash from some old worn out whore.

And Moore would also be under oath.

If Hannity’s interview would be any indicator, it would be a steady stream of non-denial denials, ie “I don’t recall,” “that’s not how I would have behaved,” etc.

You ever been deposed?

um, that's normal

Ive been deposed 3 times, and unless you remember things pretty clearly, you are supposed to reply "I don't recall"

Yep. I've been deposed a few times. Recalling minute details from even a couple of years ago is sometimes difficult.

I've been told by the lawyer representing our company that they hate engineers as witnesses because we always try to provide SOME explanation even with minimal memory of the situation.

I have been told repeatedly to stick to yes, no, i don't remember.

Oh, indeed! One should NEVER volunteer anything in a deposition or under oath. It's best just to answer the literal question as concisely and honestly as possible.

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

Opens the door to trot out all the girls

Were they criminals?

Like this doesn't happen in Hollywood.....
Never said it doesn't. I'm sure it does and it's just as wrong.

As long as both parties are of legal age, and their aren't any power-structure pitfalls in the relationship I don't see the issue.

it's amazing how prudish progressives get when it's politically expedient.

Testimony by the victims

Can you get the court transcripts and post them? You realize what legal Testimony is, Right comrade?

I know in Russia what you posted might have legal standing, here in the USA, it's called speculation.

Testimony by the victims

There has been no testimony, just allegations in the press with no actual proof.
So you think the Washington Post only talked to this one person. You're not too bright, are you?

Testimony by the victims

McConnell Says He Believes Women Accusing Moore
November 13, 2017 at 11:47 am ESTBy Taegan Goddard185 Comments

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) should leave the race, Politico reports.

Said McConnell: “I think he should step aside. I believe the women, yes.”

Testimony by the victims

So you think the Washington Post only talked to this one person. You're not too bright, are you?

I'm far brighter than you as I realize that the WAPO publishes oppo "research" and editorials as news.

Testimony by the victims

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) should leave the race, Politico reports.

That's funny. I bet you hate McConnell and don't believe him on other subjects.

Testimony by the victims

So he was there and didn't report it years ago.

Can you be any more lame?

Forum List

Back