Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

Yeah sure, like his fellow perv The Angry Creamsicle in the White House - Creepy Roy is full of hot air.

:scared1:

(CNN) Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.​

Roy Moore threatens to sue Washington Post over report - CNNPolitics

Does he realize that if he does that, he's going to have to take the stand to defend pedophilia?

At worst it would be the MF version of pederasty, not pedophilia.

The other 3 stories involved 17-18 year olds, which can consent in Alabama and other states.

The question still remains is it appropriate behavior for a thirty year old to prefer High School girls

Dunno, ask most people in Hollywood.

Melania had to sue to Daily Mail to make them stop lying and retract their phony stories.

WaPo should have been sued long ago.

Yeah sure, like his fellow perv The Angry Creamsicle in the White House - Creepy Roy is full of hot air.

:scared1:

(CNN) Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.​

Roy Moore threatens to sue Washington Post over report - CNNPolitics
He most definitely needs to do so.

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand

I'd love to see the accuser under oath. What, you afraid to see that?
As would I....and all those who she told over the years. And Moore's co-workers from back then who stated he had a rep for chasing HS girls.....And then, Moore.

The Washington Post is pretty-much just a far left wing crackpot blog.....if Antifa had a Newspaper..

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand
They aren't printing that these things happened, they are printing there are allegations. He would have to prove the Post conspired in fabricating the allegations. Good luck with that,

Let him sue

As would I....and all those who she told over the years. And Moore's co-workers from back then who stated he had a rep for chasing HS girls.....And then, Moore.

You might want to check how testimony changes under oath:

McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia

Have any of the Moore backer read the WaPo article?

I hate to say it but it is pretty damning. 4 women by name and they go into great details on the encounter with people backing up their story.

First off, I would not want such a man in the legislature regardless of politics. Second, I think we will have another Todd Akins losing a seat they should be easily won. Not good.

Lastly, these women could be lying, but Moore can’t present any proof thereof. This is not a criminal case. This is PR case. In PR/reputation battles you are guilty until proven innocent.

He needs to step aside now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let him sue

Actually it's worse, he has to prove it's not true, AND the paper KNEW it wasn't true.

There has to be malice involved, although he may meet that requirement via the timing of the whole thing.
I think the objective would be to get these people under oath, not necessarily to win cash from some old worn out whore.

And Moore would also be under oath.

If Hannity’s interview would be any indicator, it would be a steady stream of non-denial denials, ie “I don’t recall,” “that’s not how I would have behaved,” etc.

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

Opens the door to trot out all the girls

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Many of our Grandparents did the same. That's historical fact.

Were they criminals?

Let him sue

Actually it's worse, he has to prove it's not true, AND the paper KNEW it wasn't true.

There has to be malice involved, although he may meet that requirement via the timing of the whole thing.
I think the objective would be to get these people under oath, not necessarily to win cash from some old worn out whore.

If Hannity’s interview would be any indicator, it would be a steady stream of non-denial denials, ie “I don’t recall,” “that’s not how I would have behaved,” etc.

You ever been deposed?

um, that's normal

Let him sue

You might want to check how testimony changes under oath:

Yes...I know that case well....criminal case......not a law suit. But I believe that Moore should go right ahead and sue.

What would the WP be claiming if a DEM negro man was running and had been accused?
100% guaranteed the WP would be screaming 'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
Hearsay means nothing in a court of law.
The bitch has been purchased by the WAPO. She's accused three priests over the years of sexual assaulting her.
Those bullshit lies nearly ended her up in prison.
She'll roll on the bitch at the WAPO who bought the lies against Moore.
Link?

Have any of the Moore backer read the WaPo article?

I hate to say it but it is pretty damning. 4 women by name and they go into great details on the encounter with people backing up their story.

First off, I would not want such a man in the legislature regardless of politics. Second, I think we will have another Todd Akins losing a seat they should be easily won. Not good.

Lastly, these women could be lying, but Moore can’t present any proof thereof. This is not a criminal case. This is PR case. In PR/reputation battles you are guilty until proven innocent.

He needs to step aside now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Again:

funny how stories change when under oath and threat of perjury.

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Many of our Grandparents did the same. That's historical fact.

Were they criminals?

My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. They raised five kids and had a long and happy life together. She was 18 when they got married.

So, shrieking about a grown man dating women who were over the legal age of consent is just more Prog nonsense. Without evidence that he abused or raped them, I'll file this along side the claims that parents abuse their children by letting them walk to the park or ride a bicycle without adult supervision.

Let him sue

You ever been deposed?

um, that's normal

Ive been deposed 3 times, and unless you remember things pretty clearly, you are supposed to reply "I don't recall"

Let him sue

Sure...love to see it

No one is saying 16 was illegal. What it DOES show is that he was dating much much younger women (if you can call them that) at the same time he is accused of dating a 14 year old. Not much of a stretch, given the typical age of his "dates."

No one cared, including these girls, all these years until it could affect an election. So I don't care either. Vote Roy Moore!

Forum List

Back