Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

The pity with both of the above is that when these types are proven to have lied, it makes it tougher on actual victims to come forward.

What is it these women are "lying" about? Because Moore's already admitted to pursuing them when they were high school girls. "Whataboutism" fails here because we're not talking about other incidents between unrelated parties, we are talking specifically about Roy Moore. So all you're doing is using Russian propaganda techniques in order to elicit a reaction among Americans because it's your job.

No, what I gave you were examples in which testimony in the court of public opinion changed when the testimony (a) was done under oath, and (b) when the claims were brought under closer scrutiny.

In both cases, taking the allegations on face value proved to be nonsense, ruining the life's of the accused for no reason except ratings.

Try to keep up Comrade.

If he's actually a predator, he should leave, and more than likely more current offenses will be found and he can be prosecuted. But right now the only real proof out there is he hit on of age (barely) women, and married one 14 years younger than him.

No, he didn't "hit on them", he pursued them. He stalked them. He lurked around like some kind of perv at high school football games. He's already admitted to "hugging and kissing" these girls. What do you think "hugging and kissing" entails in Moore's mind? I think it's far more than the innocent way he and his supporters are trying to portray it.

Why was Moore pursuing high school girls in the first place? That question remains unanswered.

The timing on all this is just too convenient.

No it's not. Everyone is now coming forward with the truth of sexual assault and you're just upset because the way you used to handle it -by discrediting the victims- isn't working anymore because people are sick of perverted, hypocritical Conservatives with no moral compass, integrity, or principles. You sacrificed all that just to "win" vicariously through know-nothings like Trump and Moore. Pathetic.

Just likes em young?

Like a lot of Hollywood, yes.

Like Trump at a Miss Universe pageant

When did he date a Miss Universe contestant?

Actually he didn't need to. He cut right to the chase and just walked into their dressing room. Habitually.
Presumably it cuts out all that drudgery of asking permission. And saves Tic Tacs.

Oval. Office. Blowjobs.

Between consenting adults.

Your guy perved and then assaulted high school girls.

Yeah sure, like his fellow perv The Angry Creamsicle in the White House - Creepy Roy is full of hot air.

:scared1:

(CNN) Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.{{meta.pageTitle}}

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.​

Roy Moore threatens to sue Washington Post over report - CNNPolitics

I sure hope he's familiar with New York Times v. Sullivan:
{{meta.pageTitle}}

No, what I gave you were examples in which testimony in the court of public opinion changed when the testimony (a) was done under oath, and (b) when the claims were brought under closer scrutiny.

None of which have anything to do with this. If these women are slandering Moore, let him sue them for slander and we can have Moore testify under oath why he thought it was OK to pursue, creep on, and have inappropriate contact with high schoolers. I'd love to see that piece of shit defend his actions in court. But he won't because he's a cowardly piece of shit, just like you. So you will lob accusations against the victims but lack the actual courage to explain yourselves. Pathetic and an embarrassment.

In both cases, taking the allegations on face value proved to be nonsense, ruining the life's of the accused for no reason except ratings.Try to keep up Comrade.

So in typical Russian form, this propagandist exercises "whataboutism" to derail the thread about Moore and his predation of high school girls. False accusations of the past have nothing to do with the accusations against Moore today. And if they are untrue, then sue the WaPo and the women and we can all go to court and everyone can tell their sides of the story.

I think you and Moore are too chickenshit to do that. Because you have teeny, tiny little mouse balls.

None of which have anything to do with this. If these women are slandering Moore, let him sue them for slander and we can have Moore testify under oath why he thought it was OK to pursue, creep on, and have inappropriate contact with high schoolers. I'd love to see that piece of shit defend his actions in court. But he won't because he's a cowardly piece of shit, just like you. So you will lob accusations against the victims but lack the actual courage to explain yourselves. Pathetic and an embarrassment.

In both cases, taking the allegations on face value proved to be nonsense, ruining the life's of the accused for no reason except ratings.Try to keep up Comrade.

So in typical Russian form, this propagandist exercises "whataboutism" to derail the thread about Moore and his predation of high school girls. False accusations of the past have nothing to do with the accusations against Moore today. And if they are untrue, then sue the WaPo and the women and we can all go to court and everyone can tell their sides of the story.

I think you and Moore are too chickenshit to do that. Because you have teeny, tiny little mouse balls.

He might, and there is more than a little precedence for doing so.

And quit flirting with me gay boy.

He might, and there is more than a little precedence for doing so.

He ain't doing shit. Like you, he's all talk; a poseur. A phony. A fraud. A child molester.

And quit flirting with me gay boy.

Another Russian Active Measure technique. This one is designed to elicit an emotional response in order to derail the debate so you don't have to answer for Moore and the GOP's pro-pedophilia platform.

The pity with both of the above is that when these types are proven to have lied, it makes it tougher on actual victims to come forward.

What is it these women are "lying" about? Because Moore's already admitted to pursuing them when they were high school girls. "Whataboutism" fails here because we're not talking about other incidents between unrelated parties, we are talking specifically about Roy Moore. So all you're doing is using Russian propaganda techniques in order to elicit a reaction among Americans because it's your job.

In both cases, taking the allegations on face value proved to be nonsense, ruining the life's of the accused for no reason except ratings.

Try to keep up Comrade.

Someone also needs to do a study of how many people who have been accused of an offense actually did it and then denied it. I think that this phenomenon is fairly common.

If he's actually a predator, he should leave, and more than likely more current offenses will be found and he can be prosecuted. But right now the only real proof out there is he hit on of age (barely) women, and married one 14 years younger than him.

No, he didn't "hit on them", he pursued them. He stalked them. He lurked around like some kind of perv at high school football games. He's already admitted to "hugging and kissing" these girls. What do you think "hugging and kissing" entails in Moore's mind? I think it's far more than the innocent way he and his supporters are trying to portray it.

Why was Moore pursuing high school girls in the first place? That question remains unanswered.

The timing on all this is just too convenient.

No it's not. Everyone is now coming forward with the truth of sexual assault and you're just upset because the way you used to handle it -by discrediting the victims- isn't working anymore because people are sick of perverted, hypocritical Conservatives with no moral compass, integrity, or principles. You sacrificed all that just to "win" vicariously through know-nothings like Trump and Moore. Pathetic.

Semantics, and your assumptions just try to validate your pre-conceived notion that you want him to lose. All you care about is a Dem +1 in the Senate.

Most of the stuff coming out is about progressives, so it must be nice to be able to gun after someone without having to sacrifice one of your butt-buddies in Hollywood.

I'm not ignoring it, I'm not caring about it.

Then why are you posting on this thread? You're putting in an awful lot of effort for something you "don't care about."

This is just you being a poseur, isn't it? Are you even a real American or are you a Russian troll pretending to be an American to test out misinformation here before you disseminate it across social media? Be honest.

Just like you wouldn't care if there was no political gain from it.

Of course I would care about it...I care about any women victimized by serial predators like Moore. The GOP is filled with them and unlike the left, embraces them instead of casts them out.

Like a lot of Hollywood, yes.

Like Trump at a Miss Universe pageant

When did he date a Miss Universe contestant?

Actually he didn't need to. He cut right to the chase and just walked into their dressing room. Habitually.
Presumably it cuts out all that drudgery of asking permission. And saves Tic Tacs.

Oval. Office. Blowjobs.

Between consenting adults.

Your guy perved and then assaulted high school girls.

3 of the 4 were at the age of consent, and those are the ones with actual proof.

Semantics, and your assumptions just try to validate your pre-conceived notion that you want him to lose. All you care about is a Dem +1 in the Senate.

How is it "semantics"? Explain yourself, if you can.

Most of the stuff coming out is about progressives, so it must be nice to be able to gun after someone without having to sacrifice one of your butt-buddies in Hollywood.

And every single one of those people are cast out by the left. Yet you are embracing your predators on the right. The reason why is obvious; you're either a predator yourself, or you're a partisan hack.

I'm not ignoring it, I'm not caring about it.

Then why are you posting on this thread? You're putting in an awful lot of effort for something you "don't care about."

This is just you being a poseur, isn't it? Are you even a real American or are you a Russian troll pretending to be an American to test out misinformation here before you disseminate it across social media? Be honest.

Just like you wouldn't care if there was no political gain from it.

Of course I would care about it...I care about any women victimized by serial predators like Moore. The GOP is filled with them and unlike the left, embraces them instead of casts them out.

because I feel like it.

And lol at that next statement, from the moron using Deadpool as a avatar in an attempt to appear "edgy"

Bullshit. All of hollywood is the left, and they are up to their ankles in it.

How is it "semantics"? Explain yourself, if you can.

And every single one of those people are cast out by the left. Yet you are embracing your predators on the right. The reason why is obvious; you're either a predator yourself, or you're a partisan hack.

Figure it out yourself.

Cast out after a few decades of getting away with it, with complicit assistance from men and women who turned a blind eye......

Are you actually accusing me of being a predator?

Reported.

Moore is not a pedophile and has never been accused of being a pedophile. Democrats made it up.

because I feel like it.

lol! So you don't care about it, but you do care about it. Whatever.

And lol at that next statement, from the moron using Deadpool as a avatar in an attempt to appear "edgy".

Who says I was trying to be "edgy"? I'm just a fan of Deadpool.

Bullshit. All of hollywood is the left, and they are up to their ankles in it.

LOL! Moore's not on the left, yet you all are embracing that perv. That's because you're either pervs yourselves, or you're putting party before country, or you're a propagandist and you don't believe any of this shit you're posting, you're just trying to elicit a response because you're terribly lonely and crave human contact.

Figure it out yourself.

YOU said it was "semantics", and you can't even explain yourself. Propagandists never can. All they know is spreading bulklshit...don't bother asking them anything about the bullshit they spread because they don't know anything beyond the crap. You're so fucking lazy you cannot even explain your own argument.

Cast out after a few decades of getting away with it, with complicit assistance from men and women who turned a blind eye.......

Yeah, they got away with it for a while...but it ended up catching up with them in the end. The opposite is the case for you people; you rally around someone more if they're accused of doing heinous shit. Why is that? What's that all about? Why do you feel the need to "double down" on these people when everyone else has cast them out? Is that because you're a propagandist?

Are you actually accusing me of being a predator?Reported.

I'm saying I don't know if you are.

Forum List

Back