Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

This is just the latest in a very long line of fake complaints.

WaPo should end up like the Rolling Stone.

This is just the latest in a very long line of fake complaints.WaPo should end up like the Rolling Stone.

The women have not recanted their stories and are willing to swear under oath that Moore did this. The fact that he won't just proves his guilt.

And if he settles....oh boy....who was it who said "anyone who settles is guilty"? Oh right, Donald fucking Trump.

because I feel like it.

lol! So you don't care about it, but you do care about it. Whatever.

And lol at that next statement, from the moron using Deadpool as a avatar in an attempt to appear "edgy".

Who says I was trying to be "edgy"? I'm just a fan of Deadpool.

Bullshit. All of hollywood is the left, and they are up to their ankles in it.

LOL! Moore's not on the left, yet you all are embracing that perv. That's because you're either pervs yourselves, or you're putting party before country, or you're a propagandist and you don't believe any of this shit you're posting, you're just trying to elicit a response because you're terribly lonely and crave human contact.

yes, welcome to the wonderful confusing world of a message board, dippy.

Figures.

Nah, you guys see one "out" from the filth festering on your side of the political spectrum that you have been covering up for years, and it's not working.

Figure it out yourself.

YOU said it was "semantics", and you can't even explain yourself. Propagandists never can. All they know is spreading bulklshit...don't bother asking them anything about the bullshit they spread because they don't know anything beyond the crap. You're so fucking lazy you cannot even explain your own argument.

Cast out after a few decades of getting away with it, with complicit assistance from men and women who turned a blind eye.......

Yeah, they got away with it for a while...but it ended up catching up with them in the end. The opposite is the case for you people; you rally around someone more if they're accused of doing heinous shit. Why is that? What's that all about? Why do you feel the need to "double down" on these people when everyone else has cast them out? Is that because you're a propagandist?

Are you actually accusing me of being a predator?Reported.

I'm saying I don't know if you are.

Your lack of understanding is not my concern.

Yes, because hiding it for years and years is worse than waiting for some actual evidence something happened.....

You don't stand by anything you post. So how are you not a troll?

Nah, you guys see one "out" from the filth festering on your side of the political spectrum that you have been covering up for years, and it's not working.

The cover-ups all came crashing down, so we are ridding ourselves of the abusers, pervs, and scumbags. You nominate them and double down on your support. So you're either absent of any principles, or you're a propagandist. So which is it?

You don't stand by anything you post. So how are you not a troll?

The cover-ups all came crashing down, so we are ridding ourselves of the abusers, pervs, and scumbags. You nominate them and double down on your support. So you're either absent of any principles, or you're a propagandist. So which is it?

I stand by plenty. You just can't grasp people having differing views of things.

30-40 years later. Brav-fucking-O.

You tossed that bomb of "semantics" out there, yet can't explain what you meant. That's because you're either lazy af, a propagandist, or you just don't know what words mean. And it not only reflects on you, but it also reflects on those who share your position. So all you're doing is dragging everyone else down to your shitty level. You might not find any shame in that, which would mean you're a sociopath.

Yes, because hiding it for years and years is worse than waiting for some actual evidence something happened.....

The evidence is their accounts. I've asked dozens of times what kind of evidence would be enough for you to believe the women, and you cannot say. The reason why is obvious; your job is to spread propaganda, not make cogent arguments.

You tossed that bomb of "semantics" out there, yet can't explain what you meant. That's because you're either lazy af, a propagandist, or you just don't know what words mean. And it not only reflects on you, but it also reflects on those who share your position. So all you're doing is dragging everyone else down to your shitty level. You might not find any shame in that, which would mean you're a sociopath.

The evidence is their accounts. I've asked dozens of times what kind of evidence would be enough for you to believe the women, and you cannot say. The reason why is obvious; your job is to spread propaganda, not make cogent arguments.

Blah Blah blah derpy is a tool, blah blah blah

Haaack-douche.

I stand by plenty. .

No you don't. Don't fucking lie to me. You just got done saying a couple posts ago how you "don't care" about any of this, yet the fact you've posted dozens of times on this thread would indicate you do care about it. So which is it? Do you care about this or don't you? And if you don't, why have you been responding and posting on this thread? The answer is either you do care and were bullshitting earlier, or you don't care and you're just spreading propaganda.

So which is it?

You just can't grasp people having differing views of things..

You won't stand by those views. You lobbed the accusation of "semantics", then refused to support that toss-off. So now you're just resorting to ham-fisted attempts to deflect away and hopes that I just give up. But I'm not going to. And I have serious doubts you even have views of your own; I suspect you're just trying out rhetoric on this board that you can then disseminate across social media later, which is what the Russians have done since at least 2013. You are a propagandist, after all. One who doesn't have any principles, integrity, original thought, or class.

And you're not very good at what you do, either...FYI. You kinda suck at it.

So what? Why didn't they come forward earlier? Simple; Moore was a part of the system that is supposed to protect people from those like him.

I stand by plenty. .

No you don't. Don't fucking lie to me. You just got done saying a couple posts ago how you "don't care" about any of this, yet the fact you've posted dozens of times on this thread would indicate you do care about it. So which is it? Do you care about this or don't you? And if you don't, why have you been responding and posting on this thread? The answer is either you do care and were bullshitting earlier, or you don't care and you're just spreading propaganda.

So which is it?

You just can't grasp people having differing views of things..

You won't stand by those views. You lobbed the accusation of "semantics", then refused to support that toss-off. So now you're just resorting to ham-fisted attempts to deflect away and hopes that I just give up. But I'm not going to. And I have serious doubts you even have views of your own; I suspect you're just trying out rhetoric on this board that you can then disseminate across social media later, which is what the Russians have done since at least 2013. You are a propagandist, after all. One who doesn't have any principles, integrity, original thought, or class.

And you're not very good at what you do, either...FYI. You kinda suck at it.

So what? Why didn't they come forward earlier? Simple; Moore was a part of the system that is supposed to protect people from those like him.

I find the topic interesting, that is not the same as caring.

I've made you waste your time, which is probably the best thing for the world in general.

Yeah, a hated right wing guy who has run for countless offices was protected by the left wing media for decades.....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now that's semantics.

I've made you waste your time, which is probably the best thing for the world in general.

So you're just a troll. Thanks for the confirmation. I've reported you as such. You exist for no other reason than to bait people on internet message boards because it fills the empty hole in your life.

Yeah, a hated right wing guy who has run for countless offices was protected by the left wing media for decades.....

Who said the media protected him? No...his office protected him. He was one of those whose job it is to protect others from people exactly like him.

So he used his office as a means to intimidate his victims.

For this, you want to make him Senator.

Really, reporting for someone getting tired of the same argument for 10 pages +

So a few things:

1. No one is forcing you to be here. You are free to abandon this thread. Why don't you if you find the discussion repetitive? Simple; you are a propagandist or wildly insecure.
2. You said something was a matter of "semantics", then when pressed to explain yourself, you refuse.
3. You admit to trolling on this thread.

So yeah, I'm gonna report you.

You don't make any real points. you fill up a paragraph of text with drivel and pass it off as thoughts and points.

I've made countless points starting with the most important: why the fuck was Moore creeping on high school girls in the first place?

You've just refused to address them because it's outside the scope of what you're capable of doing. You even admitted you don't care about any of this, and are just trolling me on this thread.

Now that's semantics.

So you're just a troll. Thanks for the confirmation. I've reported you as such. You exist for no other reason than to bait people on internet message boards because it fills the empty hole in your life.

Who said the media protected him? No...his office protected him. He was one of those whose job it is to protect others from people exactly like him.

So he used his office as a means to intimidate his victims.

For this, you want to make him Senator.

I troll when i find some dimwit troll-worthy. Congrats.

Yes, because the media is scared of going after a local alabama politician.....

Really, reporting for someone getting tired of the same argument for 10 pages +

So a few things:

1. No one is forcing you to be here. You are free to abandon this thread. Why don't you if you find the discussion repetitive? Simple; you are a propagandist or wildly insecure.
2. You said something was a matter of "semantics", then when pressed to explain yourself, you refuse.
3. You admit to trolling on this thread.

So yeah, I'm gonna report you.

You don't make any real points. you fill up a paragraph of text with drivel and pass it off as thoughts and points.

I've made countless points starting with the most important: why the fuck was Moore creeping on high school girls in the first place?

You've just refused to address them because it's outside the scope of what you're capable of doing. You even admitted you don't care about any of this, and are just trolling me on this thread.

you can leave first. It's part of my stubborn streak.

Good luck with that, considering you are the one who broke the rules accusing me of bad things.

Derp derp derp.

I troll when i find some dimwit troll-worthy. Congrats.

No, I think you troll because it's your form of an outburst; you know your cause and what you're arguing is bullshit, but you can't bear to give anyone the satisfaction of admitting it. So you troll people. Either that, or you're doing it for no other reason than to provoke a reaction -any reaction- because you're starved for that attention IRL. SAD!

Yes, because the media is scared of going after a local alabama politician.....

LOL! So in your attempt to do pretzel-twists to justify your shit position, you are now resorting to the defense that the media covered up allegations against Moore that they otherwise are also crucifying him for.

Fucking stupid. Just stop.

Forum List

Back