Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

Good luck with that, considering you are the one who broke the rules accusing me of bad things.

What did I accuse you of? Please, elaborate. I suspect you're just trying to be the victim now because your game has been exposed.

Probably.And democrats have no standards at all.

When in doubt, chum the boards with trollishness in order to elicit an emotional response you can then use as a red herring to escape the argument you have no chance of ever winning.

Russian Active Measure on your part, there.

Just likes em young?

Like a lot of Hollywood, yes.

Like Trump at a Miss Universe pageant

When did he date a Miss Universe contestant?

Actually he didn't need to. He cut right to the chase and just walked into their dressing room. Habitually.
Presumably it cuts out all that drudgery of asking permission. And saves Tic Tacs.

Oval. Office. Blowjobs.

I didn't know Rump did that.
Got a link?

I troll when i find some dimwit troll-worthy. Congrats.

No, I think you troll because it's your form of an outburst; you know your cause and what you're arguing is bullshit, but you can't bear to give anyone the satisfaction of admitting it. So you troll people. Either that, or you're doing it for no other reason than to provoke a reaction -any reaction- because you're starved for that attention IRL. SAD!

Yes, because the media is scared of going after a local alabama politician.....

LOL! So in your attempt to do pretzel-twists to justify your shit position, you are now resorting to the defense that the media covered up allegations against Moore that they otherwise are also crucifying him for.

Fucking stupid. Just stop.

I save my actual arguing on points for people who deserve it. You don't.

Or most of this is made up in the minds of whoever concocted the whole thing. They took a little truth, that in his 30's he had a thing for younger women, and ballooned it with impossible to back up accusations.

Good luck with that, considering you are the one who broke the rules accusing me of bad things.

What did I accuse you of? Please, elaborate. I suspect you're just trying to be the victim now because your game has been exposed.

Some posts back you went with the whole "you probably defends kid touchers because you may be one" thing.

And don't bother trying to edit the post, I reported it when i saw it.

Like a lot of Hollywood, yes.

Actually he didn't need to. He cut right to the chase and just walked into their dressing room. Habitually.
Presumably it cuts out all that drudgery of asking permission. And saves Tic Tacs.

Oval. Office. Blowjobs.

Got a link?

I guess you are shoving Clinton down the memory hole now that their political worth is near zero.

No, I think you troll because it's your form of an outburst; you know your cause and what you're arguing is bullshit, but you can't bear to give anyone the satisfaction of admitting it. So you troll people. Either that, or you're doing it for no other reason than to provoke a reaction -any reaction- because you're starved for that attention IRL. SAD!

LOL! So in your attempt to do pretzel-twists to justify your shit position, you are now resorting to the defense that the media covered up allegations against Moore that they otherwise are also crucifying him for.

Or most of this is made up in the minds of whoever concocted the whole thing. They took a little truth, that in his 30's he had a thing for younger women, and ballooned it with impossible to back up accusations.
you could say the same thing about most of Weinstein accusers...with no way to prove it, decades later

you could say the same thing about most of Weinstein accusers...with no way to prove it, decades later

Considering the sheer volume of accusers and the fact he isn't denying squat, the two situations are not as comparable as you are letting on.

That and Weinstein having that little clause in his contract about not being fired for harassment if he pays for the legal bills is telling.

Now if people start coming out of the woodwork showing Moore continued this stuff over the past 30 years, then I would be more apt to believe the harder accusations.

Considering the sheer volume of accusers and the fact he isn't denying squat, the two situations are not as comparable as you are letting on..

Sure they are. Just because there's only 5 accusers now doesn't mean there won't be more in the future. What's also creepy is that Moore ended up marrying one of the girls who was in the same class as one of his victims. That's fuckin' gross.

That and Weinstein having that little clause in his contract about not being fired for harassment if he pays for the legal bills is telling.

And Moore was Deputy DA which meant he could use his office to squash any charges and intimidate any victims. Moore was supposed to protect women from people like himself. Instead, he used his position to exploit them. Shameful and typical for Conservatives.

Now if people start coming out of the woodwork showing Moore continued this stuff over the past 30 years, then I would be more apt to believe the harder accusations.

So you do accept first hand accounts as evidence. So what's the magic number for you where the number of accusers is enough for you to say you believe them? 6? 10? 15? 20? 30? 100?

Considering the sheer volume of accusers and the fact he isn't denying squat, the two situations are not as comparable as you are letting on..

Sure they are. Just because there's only 5 accusers now doesn't mean there won't be more in the future. What's also creepy is that Moore ended up marrying one of the girls who was in the same class as one of his victims. That's fuckin' gross.

And Moore was Deputy DA which meant he could use his office to squash any charges and intimidate any victims. Moore was supposed to protect women from people like himself. Instead, he used his position to exploit them. Shameful and typical for Conservatives.

So you do accept first hand accounts as evidence. So what's the magic number for you where the number of accusers is enough for you to say you believe them? 6? 10? 15? 20? 30? 100?

When she was 24. It was a 14 year age difference. Big, but not unheard of.

What is the average age difference for leading men in hollywood when they get married?

A "deputy DA" can be one of hundreds in an office.

I said more recent incidents, which would indicate a pattern. Two accusations without and corroboration from 30-40 years ago doesn't cut it.

When she was 24...when did he first meet her? When did they start "dating"? Seems like he groomed her as a teenager to be his young bride. Ick. And BTW - this is your defense?

What is the average age difference for leading men in hollywood when they get married?

Whatabout your whataboutism? How come you have the compulsion to whatabout? What about that? Do you whatabout because you know you cannot win this debate? Are you whatabouting in order to elicit some kind of emotional response you can then use as a red herring to escape a debate you know you cannot win? What about all that? What gives?

Yeah, exactly. So Moore was a part of the system that is supposed to protect people from those like Moore. He didn't do that and the system didn't do that because Moore was a part of that system. One of his accusers even said that he passively threatened her with his office and authority. A total fuckin' creep. The more that comes out about him, the more I'm seeing myself favoring forced castration.

I said more recent incidents, which would indicate a pattern. Two accusations without and corroboration from 30-40 years ago doesn't cut it.

More recent, how so? 1 year? 2 years? 10 years? 12 years? 29 years? Problem is you've set an arbitrary false standard and now you have to hold yourself to that standard. Or you don't and can just be the propagandist I suspect you of being.

onsidering the sheer volume of accusers and the fact he isn't denying squat, the two situations are not as comparable as you are letting on.

So I don't understand what you think there is to deny on Moore.

Are you denying that he pursued high school girls?
Are you denying that he dated high school girls?
Are you denying that he "hugged and kissed" high school girls?
Are you denying that he was banned from a mall for creeping on high school girls?

Because Moore's admitted to doing all that already.

So you think Moore did all those things but didn't assault any of these girls? Why do you think that?

When she was 24...when did he first meet her? When did they start "dating"? Seems like he groomed her as a teenager to be his young bride. Ick. And BTW - this is your defense?

Whatabout your whataboutism? How come you have the compulsion to whatabout? What about that? Do you whatabout because you know you cannot win this debate? Are you whatabouting in order to elicit some kind of emotional response you can then use as a red herring to escape a debate you know you cannot win? What about all that? What gives?

Yeah, exactly. So Moore was a part of the system that is supposed to protect people from those like Moore. He didn't do that and the system didn't do that because Moore was a part of that system. One of his accusers even said that he passively threatened her with his office and authority. A total fuckin' creep. The more that comes out about him, the more I'm seeing myself favoring forced castration.

More recent, how so? 1 year? 2 years? 10 years? 12 years? 29 years? Problem is you've set an arbitrary false standard and now you have to hold yourself to that standard. Or you don't and can just be the propagandist I suspect you of being.

Why do you care so much? Ah yes, you hate his politics and see this as a chance to get a D+1 in the senate.

How come you deflect every time I bring up the exact same thing being done by an industry full of people from the left?

So now when called out on overestimating his power at the time, you find another excuse to gun for him, as if the actual events don't matter, just your hatred for his politics.

I'm not a fan of his politics either, but that doesn't mean I favor railroading a guy over accusations of things that happened decades ago, and only now come up at the perfect time to prevent the Republican party from replacing him on the ballot.

Most guys who are offenders of this nature never stop, i.e. weinsten. he had enough money to get hookers to play out his fantasies, but he didn't and he continued his behavior after marriage and through the decades.

onsidering the sheer volume of accusers and the fact he isn't denying squat, the two situations are not as comparable as you are letting on.

So I don't understand what you think there is to deny on Moore.

Are you denying that he pursued high school girls?
Are you denying that he dated high school girls?
Are you denying that he "hugged and kissed" high school girls?
Are you denying that he was banned from a mall for creeping on high school girls?

Because Moore's admitted to doing all that already.

So you think Moore did all those things but didn't assault any of these girls? Why do you think that?

Nope, don't care as long as they were legal
Nope, don't care, as long as they were legal
Nope, don't care as long as they were legal and consented
The only evidence of that is some claimed former mall employee and even the article didn't use the word banned, so jury is out on that one.

Where was his admission on the mall thing?

Oval. Office. Blowjobs.

Got a link?

I guess you are shoving Clinton down the memory hole now that their political worth is near zero.

I guess you are unable to show the class where any name resembling "Clinton" shows up in Roy Moore's name. Or in the name of the publication "Washington Post".

Wassamatta? Having trouble following the topic?

Pogo's Law strikes again.

Why do you care so much? Ah yes, you hate his politics and see this as a chance to get a D+1 in the senate.

You're asking why I care that the Conservative nominee is accused of assaulting high school girls? How come you're not concerned? Oh, because you think assaulting high school girls is OK...that's the only explanation that makes any sense.

How come you deflect every time I bring up the exact same thing being done by an industry full of people from the left?

I'm asking specifically about your compulsion to "whatabout". How come you do that? Is it because you are so desperate to prove everyone else is just as shitty as you? Well, we condemn our sexual predators...whereas you embrace them. But that doesn't explain why you whatabout. So why do you whatabout? What about that?

Forum List

Back