Rs plan to hold country hostage again

The debt is not below $1 trillion, brainiac.

I swear every time I read a post from the likes of luddly, lakhota, black label, you know, the usual suspects, this song starts playing in my head.

[ame=http://youtu.be/XVSRm80WzZk]THE TWILIGHT ZONE THEME - YouTube[/ame]

New GOP debt-limit demands: Ban late-term abortion and approve Keystone pipeline? - The Washington Post

No big surprise that incompetent and impotent, alcoholic, chain-smoking golf pro, Boehner has lost control of his "hell no" faction.
The good news: This time around, most GOP lawmakers agree they probably should not block a debt-limit increase, halt Treasury borrowing and let the government default on its obligations. According to GOP aides who attended the meeting, the “hell no” caucus appears to be radically diminished.

Are we supposed to be impressed that they have decided not to trash the US credit rating even more than they already have?

The bad news for President Obama: Republicans will demand some kind of prize for [DOING THEIR JOB] voting to raise the debt limit, preferably some policy that serves to reduce the debt. They say they will not simply roll over again, as they did in January when they voted without much fuss to suspend enforcement of the debt limit through this weekend.

Thanks to Obama, the debt is below $One Trillion Dollars, we see more jobs every single month, the Dow is sky high and our economy is coming back. If the Rs can, they will stop all of that and put us back into the Bush downward spiral.

On my.......I hope you haven't wet your little girl panties again.

Seems to me America is already being held hostage by a self pitying a-hole who thinks windmills are the future and American should be taught a lesson about decadence. Boehner's plan seems right on.

WOW Below one Trillion huh?

Guess we should all be happy about that and be praising the boy king for all his hard work.

LMAO

I'm sure he meant that the yearly deficit is down, AND it's on a downward trajectory. That's great news, and it proves that Obama's policies are not 'destroying the country,' as conservatives want everyone to believe.

oh, I get what the opbis talking about now. Instead of being 800 billion like the perdicted, its is 645 billion, big deal... and I use this link on purpose....
News Headlines

Rather, it comes from higher-than-expected tax payments from businesses and individuals, as well as an increase in payments from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the mortgager finance companies the government took over as part of the wave of bailouts thrust upon Washington in the darkest days beforef the financial crisis.

WOW Below one Trillion huh?

Guess we should all be happy about that and be praising the boy king for all his hard work.

LMAO

I'm sure he meant that the yearly deficit is down, AND it's on a downward trajectory. That's great news, and it proves that Obama's policies are not 'destroying the country,' as conservatives want everyone to believe.

oh, I get what the opbis talking about now. Instead of being 800 billion like the perdicted, its is 645 billion, big deal... and I use this link on purpose....
News Headlines

Rather, it comes from higher-than-expected tax payments from businesses and individuals, as well as an increase in payments from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the mortgager finance companies the government took over as part of the wave of bailouts thrust upon Washington in the darkest days beforef the financial crisis.

It is a big deal. That's particularly true considering the fact that if the trend was in the other direction, conservatives would be running around even more hysterical than they usually are. And that's pretty damn hysterical.

Forum List

Back