Rubio calls out Phrump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Embarrassing is what you call a candidate that promotes and condones violence among his supporters. Phrump has done and is doing exactly that. Oh, and he is also killing the GOP.

Maybe his new party will be called the "Phrump Party."

Cd1_-p3VIAIhYcq.jpg

Rubio's entire career is gone. He is a one term senator the won't even make it to footnote status.

Embarrassing is what you call a candidate that promotes and condones violence among his supporters. Phrump has done and is doing exactly that. Oh, and he is also killing the GOP.

Rubio , little neocon. Zionist lapdog.

Sadly Liberals know nothing about respect and tolerance, as shown by Jim (and other Liberals) who can't help themselves from calling people names who do not agree with their agendas and ideology.

'Phrump'?

Childishly calling him names - great maturity level demonstrated there.
:clap:

Who the fuck is Rubio?
Do you guys mean little Marco? LOL he still has a facebook? I figured he would have faked his death by now.

As far as the yappy little Chihuahua Rubio goes, he ran his race, he got his ass handed to him, and he still can't let go yet. He is now a NON-Factor. He is forgotten. His delegates and supporters still count, but he doesn't...

Sour grapes

Little Marco Rubio embarrassed himself.

Sour grapes

"little Marco" is going to follow that guy throughout his entire career in politics.

Sour grapes

"little Marco" is going to follow that guy throughout his entire career in politics.

I seriously doubt that.

How many times does he want to get kicked by a mule?

I'm sure that is going to drive Democrats to vote for Rubio. pfeeesh

they'll still march to vote for the old hag Hillary, because they didn't get a choice. If you call that 100 year old commie Sympathizer (the Bern NOBODY ever heard of until now), a choice, well it's pathetic. but it's them Republicans they are all up in arms over and cheering because they are being just as nasty as a Democrat. sad

Oh bite me. Trump doesn't condone violence and he doesn't promote violence. What a stupid freaking talking point!

Sour grapes

I seriously doubt that.

lol no "little Marco" is going to follow Rubio throughout his entire career in politics.

Sour grapes

I seriously doubt that.

lol no "little Marco" is going to follow Rubio throughout his entire career in politics.

Oh......lol.....sorry.

A reminder:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know who's ass to kick."

Oh and punishing fellow Americans!

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying we're gonna punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be "

The best!

"when referring to his political opponents, Obama said, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

Top 5 Most Violent Obama Quotes Ever - PopModal Videos

Forum List

Back