Rubio Florida Rally Draws.....

The OP is a lying sack of shit again....the rally "pics" was posted 6 hours before the event began. :badgrin: Ya got to wonder if Larry the Gimp (aka "dark fury") can tell time....I'm betting no.
I did a Google search to back the story up, it appears legit. Sorry Mr. Horn. I'm guessing they just didn't get the word out in time. It's hard to believe there was so little interest.

Rubio Is Speaking To A Nearly Empty Florida Stadium

bnghgqywvcp65monvfl5.jpg

Byron York (@ByronYork) | Twitter

Nope....this lie originated at Breitbart and of course CNN is carrying it same as they do Cruz lies.

The OP is a lying sack of shit again....the rally "pics" was posted 6 hours before the event began. :badgrin: Ya got to wonder if Larry the Gimp (aka "dark fury") can tell time....I'm betting no.
I did a Google search to back the story up, it appears legit. Sorry Mr. Horn. I'm guessing they just didn't get the word out in time. It's hard to believe there was so little interest.

bnghgqywvcp65monvfl5.jpg

Nope....this lie originated at Breitbart and of course CNN is carrying it same as they do Cruz lies.
Fine, show a video or photo of the full stadium or rally.

bnghgqywvcp65monvfl5.jpg

I think at this time we may see Rubio voters go Kasich. If that is the case Rubio could be looking at 4th place finish in Florida.

Rubio probably wants to dropout before the Florida primary but that would essentially destroy his future chances at President. He has early ballot supporters that he would abandon and that would be the club he would be beaten with every time he tried to run again. He will have enough trouble shaking off the Comedy Improv bit he adopted to bash Trump.

Rubio probably wants to dropout before the Florida primary but that would essentially destroy his future chances at President. He has early ballot supporters that he would abandon and that would be the club he would be beaten with every time he tried to run again. He will have enough trouble shaking off the Comedy Improv bit he adopted to bash Trump.

Campaign on schedule....debate tomorrow night...business as usual.

It's your claim and Breitbart's fake story....find their video in real time.
Actually, no, you are the one claiming that those photos are from before the rally, so the burden of proof is on you sonny. Sorry.

You are the one that needs to prove the story is fake, I never claimed the story is fake. YOU DID. PROVE IT.

Actually, no, you are the one claiming that those photos are from before the rally, so the burden of proof is on you sonny. Sorry.

You are the one that needs to prove the story is fake, I never claimed the story is fake. YOU DID. PROVE IT.

Good Lord.....link to the original Breitbart time-line, dumbass.

bnghgqywvcp65monvfl5.jpg

Brietbart is a Trump shell

Actually, I did some more research, and found out your claim was bogus.

You can tell by the time that the photos were taken, (looking at the time the sun was in the sky) that indeed, that was the time that he was to speak.

Here is the info for the rally;
Hialeah Rally with Marco Rubio

When
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST) - Add to Calendar
Where
Milander Stadium - 4800 Palm Ave., Hialeah, FL 33012 - View Map

So, as you can see, you are wrong, no more folks were going to show up later on. Later on, the event would have been over, and the sun would have set and the candidate would have been gone.

Good Lord.....link to the original Breitbart time-line, dumbass.
I don't ever read Breitbart, and I know of no such article, sorry.

Last edited:

Actually, I did some more research, and found out your claim was bogus.

You can tell by the time that the photos were taken, (looking at the time the sun was in the sky) that indeed, that was the time that he was to speak.

Here is the info for the rally;
Hialeah Rally with Marco Rubio

When
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST) - Add to Calendar
Where
Milander Stadium - 4800 Palm Ave., Hialeah, FL 33012 - View Map

So, as you can see, you are wrong, no more folks were going to show up later on. Later on, the event would have been over, and the sun would have set and the candidate would have been gone.

You're still LYING....double back and it's still Breitbart.

Forum List

Back